Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project finds campaign manager  (Read 114 times)
foodbig (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:52:34 AM

Our project is a digital asset exchange called bitpaction, it will be online at 5th March, Now we ‘d like to find a campaign manger to help us to promote our project.

There are two stages of the promotion for our project. First stage is the ICO stage, our ICO start at 1st February, end at 5th March. At this stage the campaign manager needs to focus on the promotion of ICO; The second stage is exchange stage. Our exchange will get online at 5th March, after the exchange gets online, the campaign manager needs to focus on the promotion of the exchange.

For the campaign manager, we prepared significant amount of our tokens as the reward, also we are glad to offer a bonus by BTC or ETH for the outstanding work of campaign manager. If anyone interested about this or have any advice for us or wants to ask any question, please send email to bitpaction@gmail.com, and also you could find more information about the project on our website: www.bitpaction.com.

Thanks very much!
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

Hi there , I am very interested in this , can we talk over the telegram ? https://t.me/OneBTCJourney

Looking forward to hear something from you , sent u an email as well, cheers!

foodbig (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

Hi there , I am very interested in this , can we talk over the telegram ? https://t.me/OneBTCJourney

Looking forward to hear something from you , sent u an email as well, cheers!

thanks for your reply~~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: