Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 2029 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:45:57 AM

It is a pity that you will not be able to change roles while using the platform. It would be cool, if I first registered as a fan and then wanted to change the role to an analyst or a scout.

askon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:50:33 AM

It is a pity that you will not be able to change roles while using the platform. It would be cool, if I first registered as a fan and then wanted to change the role to an analyst or a scout.

What makes you think, that there won't be such a possibility? Each user will be able to activate or deactivate the required module at any time. Therefore, you can easily become either an analyst or a scout at any moment.
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

What makes you think, that there won't be such a possibility? Each user will be able to activate or deactivate the required module at any time. Therefore, you can easily become either an analyst or a scout at any moment.
It is very convenient... And will the role changing on the platform be free?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:07:30 AM

Ah of course! The service won’t charge any additional pay for that. And there won’t be any limitations on activation and deactivation of modules in TokenStars.
lok5874

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:16:25 AM

Ah of course! The service won’t charge any additional pay for that. And there won’t be any limitations on activation and deactivation of modules in TokenStars.
Let’s say that I’ve become an analyst in the system. Will I be able to leave fan’s modules activated, so to keep track of my favorite athletes?
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:45:03 AM

Good afternoon. Dont you think that the users can leave your telegram channel and then come back and share the reward?
Ackedy

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

Hey there. When will the token earned by me on the bounty be transferred to my accont?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:51:26 AM

Good afternoon. Dont you think that the users can leave your telegram channel and then come back and share the reward?

As for me, i think that this would too complicated, also, the number of tokens given isn’t that big.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:56:52 AM

Hey there. When will the token earned by me on the bounty be transferred to my accont?
All the tokens will be distributed after the end of this platform’s ICO.
advertkane121

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

As for me, i think that this would too complicated, also, the number of tokens given isn’t that big.

The process itself doesnt take a lot of time, sure there will be some people that will try to do this.
jager44

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

The process itself doesnt take a lot of time, sure there will be some people that will try to do this.

I’m sure that the administration of the platform will track such activity easily and punish the ones trying to deceive it.
advertkane121

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:10:43 AM

I’m sure that the administration of the platform will track such activity easily and punish the ones trying to deceive it.

But it can take a lot of time and money in order to develop such an algorithm, right?
jager44

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

But it can take a lot of time and money in order to develop such an algorithm, right?

No algorithm is necessary for this. The message of the fact that the user has left the channel is sent to all the participants.  The process of the check wont tale more than 10 seconds.
advertkane121

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

No algorithm is necessary for this. The message of the fact that the user has left the channel is sent to all the participants.  The process of the check wont tale more than 10 seconds.

Does anyone know whether these users will be deprived of the reward or will they be punished in any particular way?
bey85

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:30:41 AM

how if I do not invite friends to join? will it get a token?
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:00:30 AM

Will i receive a reward even for a person who has joined your channel in one day before the end of the sale?
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

Hello everyone! Does anyone know the total number of TEAM tokens issued by the company?
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:14:49 PM

Good afternoon. Is it possible to receive a reward in bitcoins?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:21:08 PM

Good afternoon. Is it possible to receive a reward in bitcoins?
Taking into account the fact that you participate in the Tokenstars bounty program, this doesnt seem possible to me.
unkletoken

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:37:41 PM

Hello everyone! Does anyone know the total number of TEAM tokens issued by the company?
Hello. The company has issued 75 000 000 TEAM tokens in total.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: