Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:19:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 2019 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ilcaramba

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:30:49 AM

Hello. I could add your ad to my videos on Youtube, though I only have 50 subscribers. Will I be able to get at least some reward for this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

Good afternoon. Is not it a problem that my nickname in Telegram and on this forum do not match? I would not like to lose tokens because of such a trifle.
ddking

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

I have joined to the Airdrop. Is there any bounty program running on?
Tokek_Belang

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:34:20 AM

I joined this airdrop very good skali, it seems this will be the beginning to succeed
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:28:19 AM

It’s just an ordinary project that wants to enter the sports industry and make money on advertising contracts. Everyone is talking about a social role, but no one knows exactly how it will be implemented. Just a PR stunt and nothing more, I think.
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

It’s just an ordinary project that wants to enter the sports industry and make money on advertising contracts. Everyone is talking about a social role, but no one knows exactly how it will be implemented. Just a PR stunt and nothing more, I think.

That’s certainly not a PR stunt. TokenStars will solve a big problem: young and talented athletes often quit sports due to lack of proper support. With the start of this project, everything will change.
deort

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:39:31 AM

That’s certainly not a PR stunt. TokenStars will solve a big problem: young and talented athletes often quit sports due to lack of proper support. With the start of this project, everything will change.
Well, how will this support be provided? There are hundreds of such funds – "help for young athletes", but they have no effect.
evergreensys

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

Well, how will this support be provided? There are hundreds of such funds – "help for young athletes", but they have no effect.

To put it plainly, TokenStars will simply "recruit" talented athletes at a young age. And then they will just sponsor young talents: equipment, payments for competitions, trainings and much more.
deort

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

To put it plainly, TokenStars will simply "recruit" talented athletes at a young age. And then they will just sponsor young talents: equipment, payments for competitions, trainings and much more.
Yeah, and then they will have to return all the money. It’s easier to take a loan for a bank.
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:59:49 AM

Yeah, and then they will have to return all the money. It’s easier to take a loan for a bank.

They won’t need to return money. The company expects that when a young athlete becomes a professional, it will take a commission from his advertising contracts.
foreverman

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:06:44 AM

They won’t need to return money. The company expects that when a young athlete becomes a professional, it will take a commission from his advertising contracts.
And if a young athlete is not able to break into elite sports, then he'll have to return the money?
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

I believe this is a good project, but better if the information is complete
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

Hello. So, I get a reward, even if the user did not get tokens on the ICO?
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:23:26 AM

Are there any bonuses for investors, that are still valid?
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:27:58 AM

Hello. So, I get a reward, even if the user did not get tokens on the ICO?
In the bounty program, rewards are awarded for the users you invite.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

Are there any bonuses for investors, that are still valid?

Hello! Yes, now there is the last 10 percent bonus. However, it will be valid for only 5 days.
Smekdawn

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:34:28 AM

hi, i had join the campaign hope will be great  Grin
Lightful

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:54:18 AM

Hello, Admin! How are you counting my invited members?  Huh Where I can check it out?
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

Good afternoon. Will those who did not participate in the ICO become members of the bounty program?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

Good afternoon. Will those who did not participate in the ICO become members of the bounty program?
I did not have to meet messages about such restrictions. So, the answer is positive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: