Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:01:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 2016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

It’s told in the White paper that there will be a possibility to buy the tokens in the exchanges. Which ones exactly?
Well, it’s too early to ask such questions. This will be known only after the end of the sale.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:58:37 AM

Hello. How many tokens are allocated for this campaign?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

Hello. How many tokens are allocated for this campaign?
According to the main topic of the Tokenstars’ bounty – 5% of the total pool of rewards.
spyQQgood

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

The idea of the project itself is quite good and if the developers realize everything that they’re promising to, it’ll be great. But however, i dobt that the sportsmen and celebrities will work with TokenStars in case of payments with tokens. They’re used to see the money that can be spent at once.
Gamelander

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

The idea of the project itself is quite good and if the developers realize everything that they’re promising to, it’ll be great. But however, i dobt that the sportsmen and celebrities will work with TokenStars in case of payments with tokens. They’re used to see the money that can be spent at once.
As the world evolves, the cryptocurrencies are being actively implemented into our life so even the celebrities and sportsmen will have to use them in the near future. TokenStars is a good start for this, so it’ll be interesting for them for sure.
spyQQgood

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

As the world evolves, the cryptocurrencies are being actively implemented into our life so even the celebrities and sportsmen will have to use them in the near future. TokenStars is a good start for this, so it’ll be interesting for them for sure.
Who knows. I think that they dont have enough time to sell this tokens on exchanges, withdraw them in fiat money and etc.
Gamelander

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:49:27 PM

Who knows. I think that they dont have enough time to sell this tokens on exchanges, withdraw them in fiat money and etc.
I was as doubtful as you about the banking cards once upon a time. Anyway, now it’s on the contrary: everyone uses the banking cards, including sportsmen and celebrities from various kinds of entertainment industries.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

I was as doubtful as you about the banking cards once upon a time. Anyway, now it’s on the contrary: everyone uses the banking cards, including sportsmen and celebrities from various kinds of entertainment industries.
Do you mean that the stars and celebrities wont have an opportunity to exchange their tokens earned to fiat money within the platform itself?
Gamelander

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

Do you mean that the stars and celebrities wont have an opportunity to exchange their tokens earned to fiat money within the platform itself?
Most likely, this wont happen. I havent seen anything like that in WP.
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:04:35 PM

When will the ICO STAR start?
nothappend

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

When will the ICO STAR start?
The TEAM ICO hasnt finished yet, you’re talking about the STAR… This will be announced not earlier that after the end of the current sale.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

Most likely, this wont happen. I havent seen anything like that in WP.
Why cant platform developers provide the celebrities and sportsmen to receive the income in fiat money? This would simplify their life for sure.
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

I’ve heard once that there will be demo version of the platform available for users without tokens. What modules will be active there?
g8stTDas

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:57:48 PM

I’m interested in the opportunity to work as scout in TokenStars. Tell me please, how much can i earn on this per month or year? Are there any guarantees that i’ll receive the income at all?
rdizza

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

Good afternoon. Guys, in your opinion, will the users be able to work as scout and analytics at the same time? I think that it wont be difficult to combine this.
bars_kz

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:00:57 PM

Dont you think that 12 modules is a too small number for millions of users in the future? Havent you considered the appearance of new modules in the course of Token Stars operation?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:07:37 PM

Can I participate in all your bounty-programs at the same time? Does it violate the platform using rules?
polonium84

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:06:14 PM

Good afternoon. You allocate 5% of the rewards pool to the Telegram Campaign and 5% to Telegram Promotion. What is the fundamental difference between them?
robinzzon

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:08:36 PM

I was wondering if I could exchange my STARS tokens for ACE ones, after the end of the sale? I'm much better at tennis.
woodcoin

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:10:40 PM

Hello. Can I invite friends from different Telegram accounts? I have two of them: one is for work, the other is for folks, but I want them both to participate in the bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: