Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:20:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a loan for a new crypto business (30 BTC - 3 month term - 7% per month)  (Read 1329 times)
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 06:12:50 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2013, 05:15:38 AM by CoinHoarder

Hi,

My name is CoinHoarder. I am starting a new business project and need a little extra funding to get everything going. I am a trusted member of the forums and have done over $20,000 in transactions through the forums (buying & selling mining equipment). I have also ran a couple large group buys for Bitcoin ASICs, handling over 1500 BTC without any problems. One of which is currently hashing and paying dividends. I have an absolutely flawless reputation on the forums, read my trust reviews here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=67959

Group buy references:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268280.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=157930.0

The loan repayment is not contingent on the success of my business. I make about 50k a year as a Landman in the Oil & Gas business. I can provide proof. If worst comes to worst and my business fails, I will repay the loan from my day job.

Loan terms:
- 30 BTC
- 7% monthly
- 3 month term
- I reserve the right to repay the total amount of BTC owed at anytime and end this arrangement.

I can provide:
- Ebay feedback
- Personal Email
- ID card scan
- Utility bill scan
- Forum member identity confirmation (a few forum members have met me IRL)
- References
- My last few years of 1099s (tax forms confirming income)
- My linkedin account
- Anything else you suggest within reason

I expect this loan to be payed back in less than 2 months, but just to be careful I put a 3 month term to allow a little leeway. If you are interested or want to hear more details, please send me a PM. Due to the cutthroat world we live in, I will not post my business' details in this thread. Again, PM me if you want more details.

I will post a thread in the Auction forum with the agreed terms. Posts are uneditable there, and that is where we will do the contract. You will reply confirming the loan and terms.

Thank you for your time,

Ch
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 10:34:45 PM

You should really request this loan on BTCjam and post it here... I know you provide ID and all that, but will you have any collateral?
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 11:07:33 PM

You should really request this loan on BTCjam and post it here... I know you provide ID and all that, but will you have any collateral?
Hi, I would rather we do it through the forums. I am open to partial funding, if you want to lend a partial amount of the 40 BTC let me know. I feel like my rep so far speaks for itself. I am not out to scam anyone, I am very trustworthy. If I lose my rep in this community, a crypto coin related business wouldn't do very well.  Smiley

I said I can provide my last 3 years of 1099s, I will pay this loan off through my job. I am just a little cash poor right now and would like to get the ball rolling on my business. I can also provide a lot of other things  including identity, etc.. Please look at the list in the OP.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 01:18:41 AM

Hi, I would rather we do it through the forums. I am open to partial funding, if you want to lend a partial amount of the 40 BTC let me know. I feel like my rep so far speaks for itself. I am not out to scam anyone, I am very trustworthy. If I lose my rep in this community, a crypto coin related business wouldn't do very well.  Smiley

I said I can provide my last 3 years of 1099s, I will pay this loan off through my job. I am just a little cash poor right now and would like to get the ball rolling on my business. I can also provide a lot of other things  including identity, etc.. Please look at the list in the OP.

If I do get more bitcoin, I will definitely invest, but for now, good luck.  All my btc (not much lol) is in BTCjam
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:01:30 AM

Hi, I would rather we do it through the forums. I am open to partial funding, if you want to lend a partial amount of the 40 BTC let me know. I feel like my rep so far speaks for itself. I am not out to scam anyone, I am very trustworthy. If I lose my rep in this community, a crypto coin related business wouldn't do very well.  Smiley

I said I can provide my last 3 years of 1099s, I will pay this loan off through my job. I am just a little cash poor right now and would like to get the ball rolling on my business. I can also provide a lot of other things  including identity, etc.. Please look at the list in the OP.

If I do get more bitcoin, I will definitely invest, but for now, good luck.  All my btc (not much lol) is in BTCjam
Sounds good. I was trying a minute ago to put the loan offer up on BTCjam, but I guess I have to wait until the verify my identity.

Anyone else interested? I reduced the amount needed to 30 BTC, since BTC is up so much this weekend I think that'll be enough. Also, I raised the monthly interest to 7%... that is as high as I'll go, as that's 2.1 BTC profit/month for the lender.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 08:31:52 AM

sounds interesting, too bad i don't have that much btc to lend out.
posormo

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 08:49:34 AM

If you take that loan at that percentage I really hope you don't get stuck paying out of fiat should it not work out.  If the price of BTC moves against you its really going to hurt at that interest rate.   Best of luck with your business plans.

Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 09:52:23 AM

Im waiting for some "withhold" paypal funds (~$1250) to clear and next week I expect loan repayments of ~$750. So if the timeframe would suit you and you accept paypal and agree to cover all paypal fees, I could offer you $2000 @7% interest USD or BTC denominated next week.
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 10:12:00 AM

You could divide the loan into smaller bits, like 2-5BTC so people without 30BTC Can help. (I could loan you 2BTC)
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 10:28:32 AM

Sent a PM.
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 01:55:02 PM

Hi everyone, thanks for your interest. It appears that I have found a lender.

I will post here updating the thread if not.

Thanks again,

Ch
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: