Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:08:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying coins online  (Read 1176 times)
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 02:22:08 PM

Mt gox is the best place to buy BTC

I think their site is getting killed by feds and regulations, you should try a different site.
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 02:30:02 PM

It these guys come back on-line http://bitinstant.com they were great to convert cash to an exchange like bitstamp.net or btc-e.com. It took out all the conversion to fiat documentation that is required at banks and the fees were reasonable.
FlyHigh

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 02:41:46 PM

bitstamp.net especially if you're European.
rqm

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:11:19 PM

mtgox needs your National ID, your receipt of your house to know where do you live, and almost your DNA.
Bitstamp.net is beautiful, cheap and fast. And is going to kill mtgox in few weeks...

(anyway, I have never used mtgox because of the difficulty of singing up)
Dorrace (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:16:56 PM

Thanks guys, I tried out btcquick.com it's pretty easy and I can use my credit card through google wallet. The thing is I was in a bit of a hurry to get the coin but I'm overseas on the other side of the world in one of the worst places to get bitcoin. Turkey.

I'm still waiting for the pending transaction on google wallet -_- I NEED to play satoshidice. The fate of the world depends on it, quite literally. Cry

Out of all possible dice sites, why would you play on Satoshi Dice?

what other great bıtcoın gamblıng sıtes are there? ı mean ı prefer goıng to the casıno and blowıng a few k ın a nıght but satoshı dıce ıs very tıdy all the other ones look lıke 2 mınute garage jobs. ı thınk ı mıght actually make my own gamblıng sıte.

tsoPANos

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

In math we trust.

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:27:55 PM

It is also possible to buy with paysafecard, on virwox.com, but there are TERRIBLE fees so I don't recommend that.
Dorrace (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:36:13 PM

It is also possible to buy with paysafecard, on virwox.com, but there are TERRIBLE fees so I don't recommend that.

paysafe card to use wıth whıch websıte?
pamontg

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 04:07:02 AM

on virwox.com ..... but their fees are huge
Dorrace (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 12:53:26 PM

I bought off btcquick first I put through a $200 payment but it didnt go through It got stuck in google wallet I put another $150 through which worked well. I kinda like btcquick they give you a private key that you just sweep into your wallet. The fee is about 7.5% at my current membership level but after you spend some time on there you get a lower percentage.

It's a bit pricey but you're paying an extra $5-10 per bitcoin which is fair enough since I use a credit card.

But their downside is they don't give you an option to sell . You're just buying coins off then where as my gox it's pretty much trading with other people.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: