Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining Calculator Advanced ~ v1.1b  (Read 2067 times)
dalson (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2011, 01:41:16 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2011, 02:14:23 AM by dalson

Hey,

we run a small German BTC-blog which includes a tool to calculate bitcoin generation (like the alloscomp.com tool with some extras).

You can calculate the bitcoin generation with an adjustable avg. difficulty increase each block period (0-99.9%) and compare your bitcoin value with your power costs - the information is also displayed in a small graph. No need to understand German, the form lables are in English language because we didn't want to bar out the international bitcoin community from using our tools.
You'll find this here > > http://btcbase.com/tools/.

There is some more work in progress for some other tools, I'll update this thread if there is something new released.
The calculator is still an early version and will be updated with some other features in the future too!

Please let me know if you spot any bugs or if you want to request some features Smiley

greetings, btcbase dalson
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dalson (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2011, 08:55:31 PM

small update - data output to table Smiley

dalson (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2011, 02:14:13 AM

small update to make the calculating a little more comfortable - formular values won't reset after calculation
design updated

please let me know if you want to request some features Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: