Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:46:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GLOBCOIN new token sale structure  (Read 169 times)
EvaGC (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

GLOBCOIN recently announced they're closing current sale and opening a new sale.

➡️ New sale period from 12 February - 27 March 2018.

➡️ The hard cap will be determined in ETH terms at the deployment of the Smart Contract according to prevailing market conditions at the level of $12m USD.

➡️ The soft cap has been "already raised by private placement."

➡️ New token price : 10,000 GCP per 1 ETH. (before: 100 tokens per 1 ETH)

➡️ Full refund to ETH wallet, if contributed Ether, or to FIAT account if contributed FIAT. This will be actioned on 1-2 February 2018.

➡️ Attractive bonus for those who decide to re-invest in new sale (details not yet announced)
cryptoneum

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

Link to the website would have been great.
PNToken

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

I'm glad that the developer has lowered the hard cap and extended the ICO time, now it's more realistic to raise money. Site-Globcoin.io
EvaGC (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:05:55 PM

Link to the website would have been great.

Sorry: www.globcoin.io
PNToken

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

The developer, I watched with interest the collection of money for ICO. Why did you remove the data on fundraising from the site? And the company has an open wallet?
EvaGC (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:24:00 AM

The developer, I watched with interest the collection of money for ICO. Why did you remove the data on fundraising from the site? And the company has an open wallet?

I think they recently removed it because sale closed? and now opening a new one?

You can ask the dev directly on Telegram I think they'll answer
alexandrofff

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

If you have problems with this ICO, you can try your luck in the LuckyToken ICO.
PNToken

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

I think they recently removed it because sale closed? and now opening a new one?

You can ask the dev directly on Telegram I think they'll answer
I do not care about such circumstances, but I'm interested in ICO Swiss teams. I saw only successful projects from Switzerland, I hope this project will be the same.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: