Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Again, price breaks below $11,000, is it ready to dip nelow $10K?  (Read 302 times)
AICoin_Official (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:46:34 PM

As you can see the whole market is just so calm, somehow, BTC still breaks below $11K, is this the sign for further loses and a dip below 10K?

Here is an original analysis from a Chinese analyst Kuang Ren, look what he says about BTC:

The downtrend that we refuse to accept is obvious on weekly chart, price has been moving back to the MA 7 in the past 2 weeks without expanding volumes, indicating that weak movement will continue. Therefore, when that specific moment comes, price still holds a chance to experience further loses. Here is my advice: DO NOT get aggressive before price moves back and effectively remains above MA 7, no matter how price moves, all you need is to wait and see.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated by AICoin Jami.

You can track the price information and latest news from Chinese market here: www.aicoin.com

AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
Follow us on:
Official website: www.aicoin.com / Twitter: @AICoincom or https://twitter.com/AICoincom / Facebook: @AICoinOfficial or https://www.facebook.com/AICoinOfficial/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:04:33 PM

$9990 now   Grin
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:17:31 PM

$9990 now   Grin
Thank you.  across most of the popular exchangers platforms it has dip below $10,000 and it is heading towards $8,500. We should pray because if it get below that it might be heading towards $5,000. I am worried because I bought for my friend at $14,650. I hope bitcoin recovery  soonest as if this continue many people may sell their position out of panic.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:20:45 PM

As you can see the whole market is just so calm, somehow, BTC still breaks below $11K, is this the sign for further loses and a dip below 10K?

Here is an original analysis from a Chinese analyst Kuang Ren, look what he says about BTC:

The downtrend that we refuse to accept is obvious on weekly chart, price has been moving back to the MA 7 in the past 2 weeks without expanding volumes, indicating that weak movement will continue. Therefore, when that specific moment comes, price still holds a chance to experience further loses. Here is my advice: DO NOT get aggressive before price moves back and effectively remains above MA 7, no matter how price moves, all you need is to wait and see.

You can track the price information and latest news from Chinese market here: www.aicoin.com

The price could still drop more before a recovery. I’m no expert, but I’ve said this before because I saw what the price did back in 2013 and 2014 when we had a crash from about $1200 to $200. That was a bigger drop than we have seen this time so far. I expect a recovery, but it wouldn’t surprise me if the price fluctuates for a while before that happens.
uslfd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:21:15 PM

If $8000 broke, all hell breaks loose, we could even go back to $3K.
$8K is fairly likely in my opinion.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
First77

Merit: 32

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:30:40 PM

Thank you.  across most of the popular exchangers platforms it has dip below $10,000 and it is heading towards $8,500. We should pray because if it get below that it might be heading towards $5,000. I am worried because I bought for my friend at $14,650. I hope bitcoin recovery  soonest as if this continue many people may sell their position out of panic.

Gold $1350/ounce. Silver $18/ounce.  Huh  Why would anyone buy Bitcoin at $3000 ??
btcone111

Merit: 110

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:39:13 PM

Thank you.  across most of the popular exchangers platforms it has dip below $10,000 and it is heading towards $8,500. We should pray because if it get below that it might be heading towards $5,000. I am worried because I bought for my friend at $14,650. I hope bitcoin recovery  soonest as if this continue many people may sell their position out of panic.

Gold $1350/ounce. Silver $18/ounce.  Huh  Why would anyone buy Bitcoin at $3000 ??

Air is free, gold is $1350, bitcoin is $10K, why would someone buy a house at $300K?  Shocked

Go buy pork and stack them in your room. it's cheaper, just $3/kg!
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:44:28 AM

9k range now, I don't see this ending very well. All the recent events are just pushing for a climax (crash)

dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:31:35 AM

Honestly, this is the third time now.  People should start to understand how it works.
Look at the bubbles of 2011, 2013 and now 2017.   Same pattern.  We will bottom out at a few $1000, but it might take longer than a year, and there may be bull traps in between.  If the pattern of 2014 repeats, we might even go up a while to ~$13000 for a while before crashing lower.

The mechanism is quite simple.  A LOT of people have been buying during the run-up.  The "new army of greater fools".  This is the very army that has paid for all the gains of the older bitcoiners that has been selling to them.  If you look at the volumes of bitcoin when it rose above $10000, and you imagine that a sizeable fraction of that wasn't just trading (selling, buying, selling, buying....) but was genuine new buying-in, you can imagine the amount of money from the outside that has flown into bitcoin (and crypto in general).

All these people are burned now (especially those that bought near the top, near $20 000).  They have been holding a while (as long as you don't sell, you don't lose!), but at a certain point, they want to cut losses, so they sell at loss (with the idea never to buy again !).  Money is hence flowing outwards to these people (less money than came in of course, but it is not going to come back, these people are burned by bitcoin !).  This puts a sell pressure that pushes the price down.  There is a buying pressure of "buy the dips", but that's petering out when those "buying the dips" start realizing that the bottom may be much lower: better wait !

Before this trend can be reversed, first, all those that got burned, have to accept their losses.   That may take a time.  Some will still hold for a month.  Some will hold for a few months.  Hoping it will get around $20 000 again, but it won't.  As long as there are still lots of burned people around, that didn't accept their losses, the downward pressure is going to win.

Because suppose that enough of them are finally hodling, even though they are heavily burned.  They bought in at $16000, and now, say, the price is $6000.  They don't sell, but sweat it out.  Imagine now an uprun to $12000.  They are not going to miss that opportunity to cut their losses in a less severe way !  They won't be greedy !  They will get out from the moment they can get a sizeable amount of their investment back !   Also, those that bought at the beginning of the run-up, say, at $8000.  They have seen it go up to $20 000, were stupid enough not to sell, and now  they are at loss !  From the moment it reaches $12000, they've learned their lessons and they sell, with a modest benefit.

Only a small fraction is going to hodl.  Most of the people that got in during the run-up will sell, but at loss.  The amount of money that stays in bitcoin will be higher than before (they sold with losses!), so the bottom will be way higher than the starting point

Only when all these burned people got out, stability near the bottom is possible.  And then a new army of greater fools may come in.  Like the first army in 2011, the second army in 2013 and the third, last year.  If there are still enough unburned greater fools around.

But that will take way over a year.  I think we cannot expect a run-up at least before the next halving.  If ever.  The amount of new greater fools needs to be huge this time. 
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:38:33 AM

I don't really understand the market these days price currently is going down below. Yet, some are still holding btc even me because I believe that bitcoin price were going high again. The most questions these days until when bitcoin price will breaks down below. Yes maybe we should wait and see this market.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:47:04 AM

So for him this is still part of the price corrections in which is normal but we don't know how many more normal corrections will come as some holders are nearly to panic as the weak movent will continue. Anyway, the suggestion to keep the patience, hold, wait and see are the best moves than panicking again as this will only making Bitcoin value become worst.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:58:02 AM

It definitely did go under $10000 this time, but as expected, it was a panic dump, and right now we've recovered around $400 in an hour or two back up to a level that is comfortably over $10k again. Support is still strong at $10k if you ask me.

Seems like there are still bad news coming out for bitcoin, which is currently stopping the rise of bitcoin. We saw price rise to over $12k earlier in the week.

I think we'll be seeing that soon once again. We just need some time for bitcoin to settle down and get to $11k, and establish the floor there. And when the stream of bad news stops, there will be no question that the price will start hiking again.

Smiley
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:13:03 AM

it is funny how many times the $10,000 bottom has been tested in the past month and each time some people come out and say it will drop so much more and then the price reverses back up above $10k again. it is starting to look like a pretty dumb pattern to me with a strong support at $10k with a huge volume of bitcoin changing hand (26000BTC only on bitstamp over <2 days).

makes you wonder who is buying these coins under the support line?

Only Bitcoin
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

Whales maybe or they manipulate price so that panic sell can be done and many will sell in this situation. They use this to collect many more and wait for some time few months maybe and then they increase price. This pattern is seen so many times. One exchange volume dont necessary means that there is some movement but can be a starting point.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:57:42 PM

It is a possibility that it will dip below $10k. With the recent move by facebook to ban anomalous cryptocurrency advertising and the South Korean banning also anonymous cryto trading it may be the reasons for this recent dip. But i am optimistic that bitcoin will bounce back strong.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

Whales maybe or they manipulate price so that panic sell can be done and many will sell in this situation. They use this to collect many more and wait for some time few months maybe and then they increase price. This pattern is seen so many times. One exchange volume dont necessary means that there is some movement but can be a starting point.

You are right. Now we need to take a break. People don't realize the fact that they reduce the price of bitcoin when in a panic sell their coins. I'm willing to wait a year or more but selling at this price of the bitcoin, I will not. If you do so all the price will again rise. The main reason for the fall in prices of cryptocurrencies are our actions.
imapessimist

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

What is happening next.  It is just too risky for most people at the moment.  It's all very well to say don't panic.  If you are about to lose your house or life savings of course you will be in a panic. 
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:41:58 PM

What is happening next.  It is just too risky for most people at the moment.  It's all very well to say don't panic.  If you are about to lose your house or life savings of course you will be in a panic. 

It is January like every year this year too we had a dip and from tomorrow new months start with a  afresh hope of the prices first to recover above 10k and slowly start progressing towards the 12k and 15k mark. Btc is waiting from some good news form across the globe as January we had some big blows to the btc due to which the prices slump.

Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

Every January there'll be price fluctuation in the similar manner. As we're nearing to the month of February price increase could get initiated from the current price which is around $10000. Weeks back price fell low to ₹10000 and once again unexpectedly price had fallen low to $10000 which increases the fear among the users.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:14:15 PM

And it did go below 10,000$. Bitcoin has dip as far a as 9,600$ level and I saw it coming the price action where Bitcoin had rallied fast going to 11,900$ shows us that someone is pumping the cryptocurrency which is obvious as the volume has been lagging behind the price increase. Many have also predicted that it was a bull trap and I have confirmed it with my own analysis. Good thing that I have convert my Bitcoin into Fiat before the dip and I bought it back again when it hit 9,700$ I have now increased my Bitcoin position.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: