Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:58:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The easiest way to get some merit ?  (Read 166 times)
borpolev (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

Hi all,

I wonder how easy it is to get some merit. Could you please give me some hints where to post and what to post?
I am not sure if I can get some, as a new member and not an English native speaker, so my messages might not be gramatically correct Sad
Is it realistic for a Newbie to get some merit and became a member eventually?

Please let me know your experience with this new feature and perhaps some hints?
Perhaps if you post some hints in this thread, it would be good for other people seeking the same information as well..

Best regards and have all a nice day ! (and wishing you all a lot of merit Smiley
Boris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:55:10 PM

Hi all,

I wonder how easy it is to get some merit. Could you please give me some hints where to post and what to post?
I am not sure if I can get some, as a new member and not an English native speaker, so my messages might not be gramatically correct Sad

Please let me know your experience with this new feature and perhaps some hints?
Perhaps if you post some hints in this thread, it would be good for other people seeking the same information as well..

Best regards and have all a nice day ! (and wishing you all a lot of merit Smiley
Boris

Hey Boris, can I ask why you want to get merit and Level up?

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
gopaljiverma

Activity: 93
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

No it is not easy to get some merit. If you are looking for an easy way, you better try your luck somewhere else.

Very much realistic. A lot of new members are getting it. I have got some merits from different members here and on the way to become a member soon with 4 more activity. There are some who got enough merits to become senior members.

Some hints for you:

1) Post quality posts. This means to the point and easy to understand posts.

2) If many members had already answered a query, do not post there until you have something unique to add.

Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1497

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

Hi all,

Boris

For being a non-native speaker I think your English writing is good. Remember to spell check what you write, I usually write on a word document and then post.

To get merit you need to make constructive posts or what they call here “high-quality” posts, although what is high quality may vary from person to person but I think we all have a similar idea.

Try to learn a lot while you are on this forum and in the future you will be able to produce good posts that will be merited.

borpolev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:02:05 PM
Merited by TMAN (1), mrelich (1)

Hi all,

Boris

Sure, I'd like to start translating ANN and Bounty threads to my native language (it looks to be a nice and profitable job), but for most of them they require applicants to be higher ranks Sad

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:03:11 PM

Hi all,

My tip of the day is - Scan the thread titles, and read some of the posts, That helps you to avoid creating a negative image on the forum,

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:13:54 PM

Hi all,

Boris

Sure, I'd like to start translating ANN and Bounty threads to my native language (it looks to be a nice and profitable job), but for most of them they require applicants to be higher ranks Sad

Ok seems like a decent idea and as you don't come across as a total shit poster. I will say if I were you I would post in your local section more, read 20x more threads than you post in and use spell check for your English.

have a merit to get you on your journey and drop me a PM in a month, if it looks like you are trying to integrate into the community and provide some value then I will level you up buddy

good luck.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
borpolev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:20:00 PM

Hi all,

Boris

Ok seems like a decent idea and as you don't come across as a total shit poster. I will say if I were you I would post in your local section more, read 20x more threads than you post in and use spell check for your English.

have a merit to get you on your journey and drop me a PM in a month, if it looks like you are trying to integrate into the community and provide some value then I will level you up buddy

good luck.

OK, thanks for answer, I'll let you know how it goes Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: