Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:00:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: McAfee: Half the world will be using cryptocurrencies in 5 years  (Read 147 times)
mikan111 (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

I came across a statement from legendary security software pioneer John McAfee:
"In five years’ time, over half the world, I promise you, will be using cryptocurrency," the legendary security software pioneer told RT correspondent Miguel Francis-Santiago during the Asia blockchain cruise hosted by CoinsBank. "And the half that does not is going to be the half that probably doesn't have smartphones or any access to the internet," McAfee added.
freecastle

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:13:17 PM

He also said that bitcoin would be $ 500,000 or he would eat himself a ...: D
patroncito

Activity: 398
Merit: 107

LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:14:27 PM

"In five years’ time, over half the world, I promise you, will be using cryptocurrency," the legendary security software pioneer told RT correspondent Miguel Francis-Santiago during the Asia blockchain cruise hosted by CoinsBank. "And the half that does not is going to be the half that probably doesn't have smartphones or any access to the internet," McAfee added.

I think he is right. People always want to take the easiest, fastest and most convenient way to do things.
hannezorf

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

I think he is right. People always want to take the easiest, fastest and most convenient way to do things.

Well, there are fast and convenient ways to send money within seconds or hours to other parts of the world. The most interesting in crypto currency for those who like to gamble is the volatility I guess. And that's also the main reason why it is not trusted by most part of the public. imho
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

It seems to be real considering current criptocurrency expansion in the world. The main barrier for criptocurrency expansion is limited internet access in some countries

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

And by this statement McAfee joins the company of Kaspersky, the other antivirus guru.
While I have nothing against such reasonings, and I hope they come eventually true, I don't consider those two gentelmen experts on pricing assets Smiley
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:29:42 PM

That's great news to change, hopefully it runs smoothly for the future of bitcoin.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: