Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell us about the project whose SIGNATURE you are wearing?  (Read 262 times)
De_nis (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:34:20 PM
Merited by BazilOK (2)

Tell us about the project whose SIGNATURE you are wearing?
Why did you choose this project and how much do you think it will be successful?
Thank you for your responses!

PS Like the theme?) + Merit.
Sumarokovalena

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:05:52 AM

now I am participating in project Talent Hub MDL, and wear them signature. I think he will be very successful, because their fees are making good progress)
De_nis (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

now I am participating in project Talent Hub MDL, and wear them signature. I think he will be very successful, because their fees are making good progress)
Thank you for your answer, you are the only participant who wrote this topic, although I thought it should be very interesting, because it is a great chance to recommend a company to which you believed!
De_nis (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:17:52 PM

I chose the Grain project because I am confident of its success!) It is one of the future fundamental decisions that affect and unite economic and production processes in the system of blockchain!
patriot_rf

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:27:08 PM

I have chosen the uservice project, it is founded on the operating uremont platform. This project includes all spheres connected with the car that is in one place and is available through the website. Also has bribed me that-that the famous people from wash the countries invest the money in him.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

You can see how big the telegram group community in this campaign that I carry and look at the Ico rating he got, I can think positive that to success depends on the method he designed. https://getbabb.com/ please visit his website and find out by joining the telegram group Grin
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:07:55 PM

I choose revisorcoin because of its uniqueness, there is no similar in blockchain, also it has a good platform, so I see great success on it.
Gecko8

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:56:39 PM

You can see how big the telegram group community in this campaign that I carry and look at the Ico rating he got, I can think positive that to success depends on the method he designed. https://getbabb.com/ please visit his website and find out by joining the telegram group Grin

Thanks for this thread, as I was already investigating on this ICO, but I had lost focus on it. So I just joined also their bounty campaign. I am actually also very exited about this project, as it also provides a bridge to existing central banks. This will be a great network effect!
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:01:41 PM

At the moment I am searching for a good signature bounty  Grin because the one I wear have closed
leppyj

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:43:07 PM

i am wearing echat signature, its a great project,  an app that creates true decentralization in the finance and communication sphere,  its a solid tech.  u can check it out at https://echat.io
Miz

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:26:25 PM

I bear the signature of a very promising project, in my opinion. This is Uservice. This is a single global decentralized platform for auto services centers on the base of working project. ICO ends, the project has big plans that are already beginning to implement. I recommend that you join in time while ICO goes.
Gelesko

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:38:59 AM

I am wearing Revizor signature, my friend told me to look at this project. So I looked up, got some information, liked the idea and have joined. I believe that it has a great and skilled team, with awesome bounty's (which some of them full)! This project is about reducing the number of inefficient crypto assets (name REVIZOR says it all). It's a positive influence on the market, there is a direct correlation between the growth in number of successful and reliable projects! Arrival of new investors on the market! Revizor will check the reputation of new project's, to avoid bubble's, pyramid's! There will be a filtration of the market from assets that have a high level of investment risks. With the help of RevizoR, it will be possible to predict the degree to benefit conducting an ICO.

Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:29:09 AM

You can see my project. I join this project because I think I will get many more profits from this project. You can get deep information by click the signature which I am wearing  Wink
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:34:35 AM

Tell us about the project whose SIGNATURE you are wearing?
Why did you choose this project and how much do you think it will be successful?
Thank you for your responses!

PS Like the theme?) + Merit.

Bob's repair is my code signature and I'll join it until the end of ICO program. This project has different but brilliant concept and also clearly roadmap. From there I can see the project will success, simple meaning is, will reach the hard cap. It's just faith but I must join to know how the result. Keep practice like this I can get valuable experience about which ICO to follow or not.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:45:55 AM

I participate in the subscription company for the first time, and in the bounty also, so I chose intuitively, I hope everything will be fine and PriorityEx will actively develop Roll Eyes Smiley
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:48:33 AM

CREDITS is an open blockchain platform with autonomous smart contracts and the internal cryptocurrency. The platform is designed to create services for blockchain systems using self-executing smart contracts and a public data registry.

The platform can execute more than 1,000,000 transactions per second and has an execution speed of 0.01 seconds. Because transaction fees are minimal, high-volume applications are possible in a way that no other available blockchain can match.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:54:49 AM

I am wearing the signature and the avatar of freelancercoin. Freelancercoin is a project combining the freelancing industry with the blockchain technology and Artificial Intelligence to create the best freelancing experience for both clients and freelancers alike. The result will be a secure, smooth, and high quality platform that will definitely bring the huge freelancing world market into a different level.

You can easily take a peek at the platform here: https://www.freelancercoin.io Drop by and you will know that there is something in this project that will bring great success to the freelancing industry.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:13:48 AM

I participate in the signature campaign of the UService_Blockchain and think that this is a very good platform. it is based on an already existing service Uremont, and it combines the car industry from car purchase, maintenance, insurance, spare parts. This project has a great team, famous speakers, financial support.
Ereun

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

Thanks for this thread, as I was already investigating on this ICO, but I had lost focus on it. So I just joined also their bounty campaign. I am actually also very exited about this project, as it also provides a bridge to existing central banks. This will be a great network effect!
You're welcome..Glad to be sharing Wink
BABB relies on blockchain for many of its core services, which makes it a basic technology. It functions in a variety of purposes, not only those transactions, but also identity data records and serves as a secure channel for sharing data across various participants.
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

One of the best signature bounty campaign that I ever joined is "Clout", the decentralized Media.
I don't usually tell stories about it but I just found out that their project is really amazing and they're even on Hitbtc today and their value per token is $3 and I already got almost 500 tokens on their first bounty campaign and now I'm still joining their second round of bounty campaign so Yes!
Clout is indeed one of the most successful ICOs in the market today.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀