Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:00:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that all professionals should start accepting the Bitcoin?  (Read 109 times)
stevemichael (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:35:29 PM

Should some professional like bar, restaurants, health related service and other merchant's service start accepting bitcoin?
Though some of them are already started but not widely started.
What you think should all do the same simultaneously?

MMM participants get upto 100% per month...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

I think not only professionals but also normal people should accept Bitcoin since all of us will benefits from this cryptocurrency. It would help transactions go easier and more convenient to both parties. It will also be a source of income to most people.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

Should some professional like bar, restaurants, health related service and other merchant's service start accepting bitcoin?
I think they must accept and implement it, because it could be more accessible and hence become their big break too if they were allow it because aside from bitcoin is a now a trend digital currency that has a high value, well it could also be their advantage to their competitors. But also, there's nothing wrong if not totally all the professional like bar, restaurants etc. would not accept bitcoin as mood of payment. They have their choice if they were gonna adopt this digital currency or not.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
derdgzmn30

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

In my opinion, I don't think they need to start accepting bitcoin. Because bitcoins has many flaws as of now. They must wait until bitcoin is stable or the flaws has lessen. That is only my opinion. Correct me if I am wrong, I just wanna learn more too about bitcoin.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
Kokondao

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

If it's done to get started with bitcoin it's very good, because it can also help and simplify payment via bitcoin.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

But they do, or rather - they used to do before all that mess with high transaction fees started. There was a thread by some other German member who said that he recently noticed many bitcoin-accepting places stopped accepting bitcoin in Berlin. And earlier, he sais he saw they were aplenty there.

There is this service: https://coinmap.org/#/world/50.09996918/14.46910948/8
They locate bitcoin-accepting services worldwide.

Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:57:26 PM

If it's done to get started with bitcoin it's very good, because it can also help and simplify payment via bitcoin.

Yeah, it will be a very heplful for bitcoin to be more popular if those professional accept bitcoin as payment, or even those business man because if many store accept bitcoin as payment for sure this will be more popularity and bitcoin will have more investors.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:59:04 PM

It is not their obligation to accept Bitcoin for their services and be a part of cryptocurrency world. But when the time Bitcoin goes mainstream those services and merchants will have no choice but to accept and adopt it because it is what most people use. But we can't deny that fact that Bitcoin can't still function as a currency to pay for anything especially small purchase, because the price is not stable and even the price of transaction fees are slowly decreasing this past few days, we still have to pay high fees to make transactions almost instant. Anyway I still believe that the time will come that Bitcoin will be accepted for payments in different kinds of platform.
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:34:36 PM

i hope so..but maybe or sooner they accept bitcoin in any transaction.so that we can make transaction more easier.it is very advantage to us.The world today is very rapidly adopting what's new.and it is not bad after all.
Shakiramae

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

Professionals need to accept these changes. We are living in the world were all things are possible. And bitcoin is one of those things. $Of all people, professionals are the ones who know that bitcoin is a great help to every individual. Not only for them but for normal people like us.
LeeMBlack

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

I believe that not all professional centers should accept it, only those with administrators who know how to control this service, remember that not everyone knows about bitcoin, so we can not tell the owner of a small supply that he has never entered a computer that we will pay him in bitcoin ... In addition to not being a currency of free circulation, other professionals could be limited in services, for example clinics, hospitals, small restaurants, private schools ... Instead I consider entertainment places and exporting companies - importers, if they should accept it and allow their payment with bitcoin.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:49:22 PM

I think sooner or later all of them will accept bitcoin as a payment method. They have to keep up with us
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: