Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 08:25:23 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Police storm homeschool class, take children by force  (Read 1060 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 10:46:24 PM

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/police-storm-homeschool-class-take-children-by-force/

“The children were taken to unknown locations,” HSLDA said. “Officials ominously promised the parents that they would not be seeing their children anytime soon.”

The raid, which took place Thursday at 8 a.m. as the children were beginning their day’s classes, has been described by observers as “brutal and vicious.”

A team of 20 social workers, police and special agents stormed the family’s home. HSLDA reported a Judge Koenig, who is assigned to the Darmstadt family court, signed an order authorizing the immediate seizure of the children by force.

“Citing the parents’ failure to cooperate ‘with the authorities to send the children to school,’ the judge also authorized the use of force ‘against the children’ … reasoning that such force might be required because the children had ‘adopted the parents’ opinions’ regarding homeschooling and that ‘no cooperation could be expected’ from either the parents or the children,” HSLDA said.

Dirk Wunderlich told the homeschool group: “I looked through a side window and saw many people, police and special agents, all armed. They told me they wanted to come in to speak with me. I tried to ask questions, but within seconds, three police officers brought a battering ram and were about to break the door in, so I opened it.”

Join the battle over Germany’s homeschooling ban.

His narration continued: “The police shoved me into a chair and wouldn’t let me even make a phone call at first. It was chaotic as they told me they had an order to take the children. At my slightest movement the agents would grab me, as if I were a terrorist. You would never expect anything like this to happen in our calm, peaceful village. It was like a scene out of a science fiction movie. Our neighbors and children have been traumatized by this invasion.”
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1049

Death to enemies!

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 10:51:29 PM

Today homeschooling crackpots, tomorrow bitcoiners homes can be invaded. This is exact reason why every person should have FAL rifle ready at hand at all times. Legal or illegal does not matter as long as you are the person controlling the trigger.

Armed persons against children are overkill.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 11:11:23 PM

Today homeschooling crackpots, tomorrow bitcoiners homes can be invaded. This is exact reason why every person should have FAL rifle ready at hand at all times. Legal or illegal does not matter as long as you are the person controlling the trigger.

That is why there is a big push for gun regulation, registration, taxation and ultimately confiscation in the USA.

I am guessing it is forbidden for a German family to have their children grow up on a sailboat around the world then.
Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 03:33:23 PM

Well, too bad that there is only one single source for this event:
hslda.org

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 08:36:51 AM

I think the news story is fake, it's not on any major news sites.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 08:38:01 AM

Yeah, if it was real the U.S media in particular would be in an uproar because they love victimising Christians.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 08:41:45 AM

Yeah, if it was real the U.S media in particular would be in an uproar because they love victimising Christians.

and the police/government
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 06:20:47 PM

I really hope the news fake. I hope the German laws are fake also. You are right: if it is not on Yahoo News or CBS in the USA the story does not exist as proof.
Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:31:12 PM

I really hope the news fake. I hope the German laws are fake also.
No, the laws really exist.
9 years of school are mandatory in germany. The details vary a bit from area to area, since it is not a federal law.
No exceptions for religious nutcases.

zwanzig20

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 08:42:42 PM

Using that rifle will only escalate the issue even more
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 04:54:23 AM

So you spend your life paying taxes, never late at your job. You helped people in need. Then because the very open minded people who love centralized Borg like mindset decided that you are a nut job believer. It is OK to kidnap your children?
Don't get me wrong. Cults are real and destructive. Give them a school test first before you break a family apart with guns.

Then they tell you not to do anything "to escalate the issue even more".

Snake eyes! thank you for playing the game of Life.
zwanzig20

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 06:05:36 PM

So you spend your life paying taxes, never late at your job. You helped people in need. Then because the very open minded people who love centralized Borg like mindset decided that you are a nut job believer. It is OK to kidnap your children?
Don't get me wrong. Cults are real and destructive. Give them a school test first before you break a family apart with guns.

I understand your point, the whole situation went way to far and they took no concern regarding the children. I also agree with you that cults are real and destructive. But what do you think will happen if you draw your gun while the police comes barging in your house? It would only result in more pain and suffering.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:53:25 AM

I understand your point, the whole situation went way to far and they took no concern regarding the children. I also agree with you that cults are real and destructive. But what do you think will happen if you draw your gun while the police comes barging in your house? It would only result in more pain and suffering.

I am not sure what I would do. The government are paying hostage negotiators for sensible situations. Instead of sending people with guns first, why not sending a shrink and then have the guns wait outside just in case. It is hard for me not to wear my tinfoil hat and wanting to believe this escalation is somewhat wanted? Was there any clear indications in the past the use of overwhelming force would be used to confiscate family members?

It is a sad situation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: