Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:55:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hobbies, what are yours?  (Read 293 times)
LordTricky (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

Good morning all, please ignore my status as I am currently waiting to be ignored for 2 weeks, in order to restore my original account.

Now I have been involved with crypto for about 4 years, Mining, trading, gambling etc etc, I am now getting board due to my inability to trade due to this retarded incorrect application of KYC by all the exchanges. It is incorrect as we are not the customers of the exchanges rather customers of the exchanges other users. The reality is that the exchanges are basically charities because we allow them to take a fee from our trades In order to cover their running costs, its a donation, we are not purchasing anything from the exchange.

Anyway I will not legitamise guberment by begging them for an ID which comes with a contract to perform (accepting all their retarded legislations) so I need a new hobby to pass the time until bitcoin has crashed and this forced ID stupidity is reversed or outlawed. I have an opportunity for a 2 year project that could be my ideal distraction, if I can lay my hands on £30,000 in fiat currency. This would buy me a parcel of land, and I would then construct my own home. Earthsip is my train of thought.

In all honesty I'm willing to do almost anything (within reason) to get these funds, and they say the best way to make money is to find something you are good at, then find a way to monetise that skill which is why I am interested in your hobbies. Since adopting bitcoin I have bearly left the house so my old hobbies are no good to me now really.

What do you do, that I could potentially be good at, that could earn me 30k in about 2 weeks time. I think I am past trying to sell my body and I am too honest for deception, but if you have any genuine legal options I could explore please do share them.
jityap

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

Your are asking for jobs not hobbies.
LordTricky (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

Your are asking for jobs not hobbies.

No mate, sorry but you seem to have either misunderstood or not read it all. A job will never earn me 30k in 2 weeks time, not even if I landed a politicians job overnight haha. They say the best way to make money is to find something you are good at, then look at how to monetise that skill. I have skills a plenty I just don't have much of an imagination anymore.

To me I am over qualified for 99% of jobs anyway, and the only thing I know I am good at just lately is setting up miners. But even if some seriously rich guy came along wanting me to set them up a mining farm, I still don't see that earning the needed amount, maybe it could if I was paid to monitor and keep them mining, but then i'm still stuck sat on the interwebs and not building my home.

I am seriously lacking imagination of late. Sad
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4382
Merit: 3061

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:06:21 AM

They say the best way to make money is to find something you are good at, then look at how to monetise that skill.
That's more commonly known as "getting a job". Unless your intention is to fraudulently claim it's a hobby and not a job in order to evade income tax, in which case HMRC would probably like a word with you.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
coinliker

Activity: 416
Merit: 42

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:04:11 AM

My hobby is gardening and the another one is collect cryptocurrency as much as I can
LordTricky (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:43:20 AM

They say the best way to make money is to find something you are good at, then look at how to monetise that skill.
That's more commonly known as "getting a job". Unless your intention is to fraudulently claim it's a hobby and not a job in order to evade income tax, in which case HMRC would probably like a word with you.

HMRC can like words with me all they want, I do not have to recognise terrorists masquerading as guberment, and playing with bitcoin amounts to gambling, which is tax free in England anyway, cant you tell your a good little paid shill for the terrorists ehhh.

2 can make insinuations and accusations...
LordTricky (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:45:43 AM

My hobby is gardening and the another one is collect cryptocurrency as much as I can

Thank you, I was very good at gardening back in my youth, I  highly doubt I could land a project that would pay me the 30k I need in the time I have left though, plus we have that horrible white stuff everywhere. Sad
dannywhelan

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:56:12 AM

sleeeping haahha
LordTricky (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:14:56 AM

sleeeping haahha

LMFAO now that is something I could get with, I vaguely remember a news report of a medical study where people actually got paid extremely well for having their sleep monitored. Now if only I could get involved in 1 of these studies, I would be a land owner and would be building my home.

Truth be told, the time I have left to raise the funds is too short and I fully expect to miss this parcel of land, but there will be others, and I have time to get prepared for the others, I just need some imagination transplanting Smiley
Sohelrana1122

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

it was 1998 when I was I class two.
when my favourite Hobbies is reading.
but after 20 years now my Hobbies gardening.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:23:12 AM

it was 1998 when I was I class two.
when my favourite Hobbies is reading.
but after 20 years now my Hobbies gardening.
My hobby is playing guitar almost the time especially when im alone and also im good in chess i love playing that too it is give me relaxation all the time.
Trixie

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:08:56 PM

Hi! I'm new here. I'd like to share my hobby of gaming. I love league of legends so much!
Jenxx

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

My hobbies are eating watching movie surfing to the internet how to earn money via this website.
fdk00

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

My hobbies are watching football, sleeping Cheesy , reading topics in forums, swimming and playing piano
LordTricky (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

Some cool hobbies you have their guys, currently I'm playing with home brewing and distilling. Not a chance I'm going to make money from it, but saving money is always a winner at least.
Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

I love meditation and nature! So easy to be at peace in nature and it reminds me where we call come from!

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
SheamusD

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:02:08 PM

my hobby is playing video games
LazzierGGO

Activity: 238