Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Emerging ICO platforms  (Read 89 times)
traderperspective (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

As of right now, there are several platforms for launching ICOs, and more are evolving. In 2017 the (almost) only platform used was Ethereum. Now NEO, Stellar and other projects, seems to offer very good solutions for launching ICOs.
Do you think Ethereum will be the winner in the long run, or do we see other platforms offer better solutions?
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

As of right now, there are several platforms for launching ICOs, and more are evolving. In 2017 the (almost) only platform used was Ethereum. Now NEO, Stellar and other projects, seems to offer very good solutions for launching ICOs.
Do you think Ethereum will be the winner in the long run, or do we see other platforms offer better solutions?

Even Vitaliak itself states that steller and others are sweeping the investment out in their smart contract projects. Recent days in the top 100 list coins you may find atleast 5 to 10 in the Neo platform now. There should be growth in neo and steller for sure.
At the same time, founder of eth said they will go backwards buddy. We can compare it like how mac growth was sweeped by the Windows in 90s.
phd2d

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:48:35 PM

I believe Vitalik Buterin will be leading $ETH growth up better than now. Because it's not just on project ICO token but also focus on technology.
sparkystacey

Activity: 58
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:57:00 PM

Really detailed article on the difference between NEO and ETH including what it means for ICOs. I see promise in NEO, especially if the Chinese government ever decides to support it.

https://hackernoon.com/neo-versus-ethereum-why-neo-might-be-2018s-strongest-cryptocurrency-79956138bea3

Provide Technologies: Pioneering the decentralized platform as a service (dPaaS)—the blockchain acceleration platform. Https://provide.services
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:37:39 PM

Pretty sure ETC is going to try and content that space as their platform is suited well to run ICOS. Infact a project called Gamer Ammo is going to build on top of the ETC platform in the coming months. https://medium.com/gamerammo/an-early-peek-into-gamer-ammo-5322a8a5ff3a

mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:00:54 AM

If you are looking for a promising ICO, on ethereum platform  Tongue , take a look at FarmaTrust. It basically wants to eliminate the chance that counterfeit pharmaceuticals may enter the market. This is possible through the blockchain, ank you will find oud their already working platform (Zoi), giving a lot of advanteges for everyone and for Pharma Industries too. If you give it a look you will realize it has a real world use. Try reading their whitepaper and see if it fits your type of investement, ICO is scheduled for 8th of March. Bye!!
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

Yes I really see Ether will offer a long run,  merely looking at neo non can say what it will turn to.
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:12:01 PM

I think this year will be the year of NEO. China will support this network at the state level. They are good at making protection for their business.
I look with interest on projects on the blockchain of NEO and see their success. For example - Zeepin, Thekey
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:23:59 PM

I make a search early this week on the Coinmarketcap for the 100 tokens and I discovered the following elements. On the top 100 tokens, the platforms that show were Ethereum and Neo.

bitcoin20

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:42:20 PM

ETH has some properties that other ICO's coud not reach it:
1- huge market cap
2- all exchanges work with ETH pair like BTC
3- ETH has some decenterlized exchanges (it is important)
so I think ETH is very very huge score compare with other ALtcoins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: