Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:12:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 NEO stolen from neotracker.io wallet - Is the website hacked?!!!  (Read 605 times)
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:21:22 PM

The reason is one - someone has access to your secret key. It could only happen because of your carelessness. Unfortunately, we are not 100% protected from such cases, but one must be very careful
jasp2018

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:36:11 AM

I had 194 Neo coins stolen from my neotracker wallet. I am completely devastated. I tried posting on reddit into the daily neo summary and it was deleted and I can't find the thread i tried to create about it. I think neotracker is fraudulent. The full website address is https://neotracker.io

I have no idea how to get my coins back and am totally gutted.

My wallet address is AMSyu65H4uv4iXX9r6FzYWATCc8yEoZXRP and I had my coins transferred to the following wallet address (the fraudster): AcQZuoHPUCRvdLogJLA3WtGoHBGaM1NzgP who now has 4,744 Neo in his wallet. The transfer happened automatically without my permission.

Is there any way to get my coins back? Who owns neotracker.io??? Surely someone has to be accountable for this. I have no idea how to get my coins and I purchased them while the market was at a peak so aren't even as a result of profit. I've lost more than $25,000 and have no idea what to do. I just felt sick to the stomach.
jasp2018

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

Further to my post above, if anyone has any information on how to get my coins back or how to help me if you could please send me a message through this website so that I can send you my phone number or email address. I would be so grateful for anyone that can help me.
Thanks

I've learned that it was neotracker.online a webste coming up in google search rankings as number one. But now strangely neotracker.online is directing to neotracker.io

Is there anyway to track these neo coins? I thought neo was all about creating an identity system as well? if someone could please help.. thanks
Crypbull

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:40:29 AM

Same thing happened for me 1 week ago I log in to my neotracker wallet using pvt key and transfer some neo to my friend, That time I had more than $7k worth token after get back to my neo tracker wallet all thing gone , I couldn't believe it , I never shared my pvt key but I got hacked , Still I don't know how it happened

Be safe every time form hackers  Angry   Angry
GaPR

Activity: 356
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

You got a loss and you need to accept it.  If you are a bachelor, then you should marry a girl, have a strong family and then there is hope that God from heaven will send you work and livelihood.  Successes.

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:31:00 AM

OMG.. if it really happen you have to replace your NEO wallet. Every time check web address has https before you login , add Cryptonite by MetaCert extension to chrome and make sure every time before login it's color is green, and do not hold your private key on PC or google drive. printout it and store in safe place. Hold your wallet address only in PC
Gagapay

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:17:44 AM

OMG.. if it really happen you have to replace your NEO wallet. Every time check web address has https before you login , add Cryptonite by MetaCert extension to chrome and make sure every time before login it's color is green, and do not hold your private key on PC or google drive. printout it and store in safe place. Hold your wallet address only in PC

Are there any other Tools that can hep from phishing for example ICO website duplicates etc??
wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:20:35 PM

well, I don't know and it's hard to conclude that the website or the platform was hacked.
But anyways, I am only using MyEtherWallet for my ERC20 coins and NEO app for NEO and Ripple App for ripple.
I never do use third party apps to keep my coins because I feel safer with their own developed wallet.
for me, you had put your Crypto Assets at risk when you entrust your Crypto Assets on third party wallets because no thing's more safer than coin developed wallet and it gives me peace of mind.

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:50:36 PM

Are you sure the neo wallet you open is really neo ? cause im sure there ad at google search that put fake neo website in there, so there bad person in this world who willing to pay fake website and pay extra to make it in top of google search, so when you put your privatekey there they stole it.

im sure the middle site is fake
I now see, I used http://neotracker.online/ once instead of neotracker.io...

Sad

This really breaks my heart. I am a true believer in crypto and the blockchain technology, but this is an issue that is affecting crypto's future prospects. I worked hard for the money I invested in NEO, even chose to not eat so I could invest it in some NEO. To see my NEO and GAS in some lowlife's wallet truly breaks my heart.

I always played by the book, kept my ENCRYPTED keys on a seperate USB drive etc. I am tech savvy enough to make sure my laptop is virus free. I'm still not sure how this could have happened, unless the criminal was able to intercept my password at neotracker.io

My heart is truly broken by this. So let this be a warning for anyone who is giving crypto a chance: you can't be safe enough!

Back to being poor i guess...

PS: can't the wallet it was sent to be blacklisted? Seeing how much there's coming into the wallet, I'm not the only one who is affected it seems.

Friend, I'm very sorry for you. I hope you learned a lesson and will continue to be as close and attentive as possible. Please, in order not to repeat this error, create bookmarks with original urL addresses.
cryptodoggie2689

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:01:56 AM

81 NEO , 1000 ONT, 3500 DBC, 5k MCT, 100 and other Nep 5 tokens gone at Neotrac

Good day to all.

I'm newbie in this forum and I am still depressed and suffering from sleepless nights due to this.

Just found out about few days ago that my 81 NEO , 1000 ONT, 3500 DBC, 100 APH, 5k MCT and other Nep 5 tokens are gone on my neotracker wallet. Made the ONT swap a week ago using the ontology app that was pinned on the official telegram channel and I don't know if it's the reason. Also I have entered my private key at neotracker.io and now all my tokes are gone, I always use the keystore file or private keys to open my wallet at neo tracker but this is the first time that this catastrophe to my life happened. Found history that tokens were transferred to this address AbburVQZV8GG3BQispiYowyqFQHSkGPUfd . are there any way to recover the funds or atleast freeze the address or bank account where it was transfered to?

These are my lifetime savings and I dont know what to do and how to go back up again Cry Cry Cry Cry. Here is my NEO public address Ad1agS8qdBqhCokJUXCPushepkBweySQJK. Please help me do recover the funds or atleast freeze the address it was sent to.

I'm a solid crypto believer specially NEO and ONT and I just can't believed this happened. I've already message the neo council, ontology council thru several social media platforms but no one responding. Seems like they don't care. . I've contacted recovermycrypto.com as well but they only cater to 100k USD and above.Please help me recover this tokens are atleast freeze it

Thank you, 
chits

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:20:11 AM

I think that it is not problems with the NEO Tracker, because 15 NEO were stolen only. I think that you did not keep your private key in safe. It is the main reason of most of token loses.
cjie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:28:18 PM

I am currently unable to access my wallet right now. Entered my private key and password (https://neotracker.io/), my password has been denied several times. Nobody my private key and my password. Can't really fathom what is happening now.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:42:48 PM

Neotracker.io keep having security breech issues, I think it is time to boycourt this wallet service provider and force them to make require changes to the security achitecture of their website.

cjie

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:19:57 PM

I am currently unable to access my wallet right now. Entered my private key and password (https://neotracker.io/), my password has been denied several times. Nobody my private key and my password. Can't really fathom what is happening now.

All my tokens are still there, but can't have access to them now.
cjie

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:20:28 PM

Thank you guys, I have regained access to my wallet after contacting NEO Tracker via twitter and they told me to use another browser ( Firefox ) of which I did. I have been using Google Chrome. Thanks, Appreciate.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: