Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:00:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ☀️☀️ SECRET GOD ☀️☀️  (Read 2126 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:59:26 PM

You have been accused of extorting other projects before. This is all we have to say from this point forward, Islapdonkey: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381660.0

Again you stupid fuck, same acct and it was tagged for the same bs you trying to do but thanks cos i love busting assholes like you, so i appreciate it when you fuel the fire with lies. The goal is not only to disrupt this scam attempt but also to get this acct tagged. so again, can you provide a link to support your claims Mr. secretgod.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
secretgod (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:08:02 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 03:44:02 PM by secretgod

You have been accused of extorting other projects before. This is all we have to say from this point forward, Islapdonkey: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381660.0

Again you stupid fuck, same acct and it was tagged for the same bs you trying to do but thanks cos i love busting assholes like you, so i appreciate it when you fuel the fire with lies. The goal is not only to disrupt this scam attempt but also to get this acct tagged. so again, can you provide a link to support your claims Mr. secretgod.

Here is the link to support our claims on your bad behavior: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381660.0

Please stop calling names. By the way, Secret God is Nakamoto.

Secretgod.io
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:11:33 PM

Anyway, what's the purpose of this token? Based from your roadmap and wp, it's just like a membership token, it looks interesting and i will follow this project.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:11:47 PM

Here is the link to support our claims on your bad behavior: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381660.0

Please stop calling names.

I get the feeling your dumbass think every bump is worth it so i will keep bumping you. the faster we can get this thread to the open, the sooner we can get it locked. Anyway, am not asking for the link to another scam artist acct that has been tagged for trying to pull the same BS. No am asking for a link to support that i tried to extort you (Mr. secretgod)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

at least hire a web dev to create a website,, rather than have a eight grader throw together a mishap

So sorry we rejected your bounty bid and web dev request but thank you for continuing to bump this thread to the top. Let us know if you expect some ETH for your trouble. Otherwise hopefully Semux is enough to pay your bills. Hope you find real work soon.

https://secretgod.io/assets/secretgodwhitepaper.pdf

Also a link to support this will be appreciated.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
secretgod (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:37:34 PM

UPDATE

For those interested, yes, there have been several very interesting (even enlightening) 1-on-1 conversations in Dallas. Exciting times, and still more to come today. We will reveal what we can as things unfold. Stay tuned and thank you for your support!
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:18:21 PM

We're not paying your ransom islapdonkey or whatever other alias you are using. Please move along now. Thank you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381660.0

secretgod.io

Again, Mr shitty scammer, I get the feeling you think every bump is worth it so i will keep bumping you. the faster we can get this thread to the open, the sooner we can get it locked. Anyway, am not asking for the link to another scam artist acct that has been tagged for trying to pull the same BS. No am asking for a link to support that i tried to extort you (Mr. secretgod)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

Anyway, what's the purpose of this token? Based from your roadmap and wp, it's just like a membership token, it looks interesting and i will follow this project.

Thank you for your interest.

Yes, SGD is a membership token - pure utility to gain membership. Most everything in the roadmap applies to members (defined as those who have redeemed our initiation token for membership).

The privileges of membership are substantial: revenue share on projects, revenue share on memberships on any new tiers, voting privileges on SG matters, events admission privileges, collaborative opportunities with other members facilitated by SG and the inherent vetting process, lectures, mainstream crypto initiatives....down the road, an incubator for SG projects, advanced education initiatives, philanthropic initiatives, physical year-round 'home' for all members to use much like Soho House, and many other benefits that will be determined both by SG founders and by members as we build it out.

Am also offering an ERC-20 token to join my club (Islapdonkey) Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Price is 6000sat per token and next yr the price will increase to 1 million, that 10x secret god's memebership, which will increase to 100k next year, so you know mine will be more exclusive. 1 million beats 100k right  Grin Grin Grin PM if interested. It's very exclusive cos i said so.

The privileges of membership are substantial: revenue share on projects, revenue share on memberships on any new tiers, voting privileges on ISD matters, events admission privileges, collaborative opportunities with other members facilitated by ISD and the inherent vetting process, lectures, mainstream crypto initiatives....down the road, an incubator for ISD projects, advanced education initiatives, philanthropic initiatives, physical year-round 'home' for all members to use much like Soho House, and many other benefits that will be determined both by ISD founders and by members as we build it out.

I HOPE ALL THIS BULLSHIT ACTION WORDS I THREW TOGETHER IS ENOUGH TO ENTICE YOU TO INVEST, SO CALL ME NOW! OH YEAH YOU CAN CALL. WELL, PM ME NOW.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
secretgod (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:59:30 PM

We're not paying your ransom islapdonkey or whatever other alias you are using, just as you have attempted with other projects. Please move along now. Thank you.

secretgod.io
secretgod (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:00:59 PM

Yes, SGD is a membership token - pure utility to gain membership. Most everything in the roadmap applies to members (defined as those who have redeemed our initiation token for membership).

The privileges of membership are substantial: revenue share on projects, revenue share on memberships on any new tiers, voting privileges on SG matters, events admission privileges, collaborative opportunities with other members facilitated by SG and the inherent vetting process, lectures, mainstream crypto initiatives....down the road, an incubator for SG projects, advanced education initiatives, philanthropic initiatives, physical year-round 'home' for all members to use much like Soho House, and many other benefits that will be determined both by SG founders and by members as we build it out.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:27:00 AM

We're not paying your ransom islapdonkey or whatever other alias you are using, just as you have attempted with other projects. Please move along now. Thank you.

secretgod.io

Again, Mr shitty scammer, you can keep deleting and reposting the same post but I get the feeling you think every bump is worth it so i will keep bumping you. the faster we can get this thread to the open, the sooner we can get it locked. Anyway, am not asking for the link to another scam artist acct that has been tagged for trying to pull the same BS. No am asking for a link to support that i tried to extort you (Mr. secretgod)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:27:40 AM

Am also offering an ERC-20 token to join my club (Islapdonkey) Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Price is 6000sat per token and next yr the price will increase to 1 million, that 10x secret god's memebership, which will increase to 100k next year, so you know mine will be more exclusive. 1 million beats 100k right  Grin Grin Grin PM if interested. It's very exclusive cos i said so.

The privileges of membership are substantial: revenue share on projects, revenue share on memberships on any new tiers, voting privileges on ISD matters, events admission privileges, collaborative opportunities with other members facilitated by ISD and the inherent vetting process, lectures, mainstream crypto initiatives....down the road, an incubator for ISD projects, advanced education initiatives, philanthropic initiatives, physical year-round 'home' for all members to use much like Soho House, and many other benefits that will be determined both by ISD founders and by members as we build it out.

I HOPE ALL THIS BULLSHIT ACTION WORDS I THREW TOGETHER IS ENOUGH TO ENTICE YOU TO INVEST, SO CALL ME NOW! OH YEAH YOU CAN CALL. WELL, PM ME NOW.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
secretgod (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

Islapdonkey, we will not pay your ransom as you have tried with others! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381660.0 Move along please!

https://secretgod.io/

secretgod (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

Can you post details of new contest?

Kiss

Secret God 1,000 Token Twitter Giveaway
- Follow @secretgod_io and RT any post after Feb 18 and be entered to win 1,000 SGD tokens! Contest restarts every week throughout the token sale.[/size]
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

Islapdonkey, we will not pay your ransom as you have tried with others! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381660.0 Move along please!

Again, Mr shitty scammer, you can keep deleting and reposting the same post but I get the feeling you think every bump is worth it so i will keep bumping you. the faster we can get this thread to the open, the sooner we can get it locked. To a reader. plz do me the favor and click and peruse the link he posted . Thanks.  Anyway, am not asking for the link to another scam artist acct that has been tagged for trying to pull the same BS. No am asking for a link to support that i tried to extort you (Mr. secretgod)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

Am also offering an ERC-20 token to join my club (Islapdonkey) Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Price is 6000sat per token and next yr the price will increase to 1 million, that 10x secret god's memebership, which will increase to 100k next year, so you know mine will be more exclusive. 1 million beats 100k right  Grin Grin Grin PM if interested. It's very exclusive cos i said so.

I HOPE ALL THIS BULLSHIT ACTION WORDS I THREW TOGETHER IS ENOUGH TO ENTICE YOU TO INVEST, SO CALL ME NOW! OH YEAH YOU CAN'T CALL. WELL, PM ME NOW.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Zreknarf

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:57:32 PM

I hope you're okay with people that believe in a differnet god!
secretgod (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:35:40 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 03:00:28 AM by secretgod

I HOPE ALL THIS BULLSHIT ACTION WORDS I THREW TOGETHER IS ENOUGH TO ENTICE YOU TO INVEST, SO CALL ME NOW! OH YEAH YOU CAN'T CALL. WELL, PM ME NOW.[/size]

Islapdonkey, we will not pay your ransom! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381660.0 Move along please!

https://islapdonkeyserialscammer.wordpress.com/

highEffort2017

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:38:22 PM

Hi Team,

Can we buy token with Bitcoin?
highEffort2017

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:02:00 PM

How did you determining the future cost of the token?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: