Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:52:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ☀️☀️ SECRET GOD ☀️☀️  (Read 2126 times)
secretgod (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:26:45 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 09:31:23 PM by secretgod

How did you determining the future cost of the token?

Hello, thank you for both questions. Let us answer them.

Accepting bitcoin?

We are not accepting bitcoin for a number of reasons, mainly because it would become a gargantuan bookkeeping matter (although a few early backers did use btc, that is accounted for in USD and a nonissue). We are accepting Monero, Verge, and Ethereum. The first two are to help our community remain as private as they deserve to be, the last is a matter of simplicity for those who do not care about privacy. We argued internally about simply issuing on Omni, and about accepting only privacy tokens, but felt that in its own way betrayed the spirit of blockchain. We would recommend a quick swap into any of the above, but if you choose the private route, please reach out to us so we can provide a trackable tx id to ensure you receive your tokens. If you are a large contributor of BTC and do not want to lose value in a conventional swap, PM and we can discuss.

How did you determine price?
The price of the token is not set by us. The price of the token is set by the market. The Powerledger ICO chose the same route. There is an upper limit cap that caps the token sale rate USD$4-5 depending on the ETH/USD rate. However, it may be much lower (could be .05 for example), depending, again, on how the market values the project. There are several reasons we included a cap, but mainly we want to reward our contributors as they are taking on risk to support the project and should realize gains over time.

The number that may jump out to you is the USD$50K at the end of Q4 2018. That will simply be the cost of attaining initiation into Secret God, which was determined based on many factors: from market and target research to personal experiences in similar organizations, and knowing exactly what we can deliver and what that is worth in the real world. We actually feel the price should be much, much higher, and that may come in time after Q4 2019-20. There are similar organizations, non-crypto, that charge $500,000 to $15 million. But for now, since crypto is still relatively young, we feel our range gives everyone an opportunity to be a part of it, though we have a great preference fo those who have been in crypto for years. The whitepaper discusses this fairly thoroughly. It is important to know that the price may not correlate with the token price - it could be higher or lower. Again, we feel the market is generally efficient and tells truths. If we deliver on time it will be higher and everyone will prosper. If we are behind, there will be opportunities for latecomers to get in. Either way, our interests and incentives are aligned with tokenholders, and we feel SG is offering something new to crypto that can be very good for crypto and the world. Obviously, we want people to actually use the token by redeeming it for membership...which will be eligible for swap-outs under certain circumstances, to be determined by bylaws.

mammothine

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:47:30 PM

Accepting bitcoin?

We are not accepting bitcoin for a number of reasons, mainly because it would become a gargantuan bookkeeping matter (although a few early backers did use btc, that is accounted for in USD and a nonissue). We are accepting Monero, Verge, and Ethereum. The first two are to help our community remain as private as they deserve to be, the last is a matter of simplicity for those who do not care about privacy. We argued internally about simply issuing on Omni, and about accepting only privacy tokens, but felt that in its own way betrayed the spirit of blockchain. We would recommend a quick swap into any of the above, but if you choose the private route, please reach out to us so we can provide a trackable tx id to ensure you receive your tokens. If you are a large contributor of BTC and do not want to lose value in a conventional swap, PM and we can discuss.

The price of the token is not set by us. The price will be set by the market. The Powerledger ICO chose the same route. There is an upper limit cap that makes the token during the sale at most cost USD$4-5 depending on the ETH/USD rate. However, it may be much lower, depending, again, on how the market values the project. There are several reasons, but mainly, we want to reward all our contributors as they are taking on risk to support the project and should realize gains over time. The number that may jump out to you is the USD$50K at the end of Q4 2018. That will simply be the cost of attaining initiation into Secret God, which was determined based on many factors: from market and target research to personal experiences in similar organizations, and knowing exactly what we can deliver and what that is worth in the real world. We actually feel the price should be much, much higher, and that may come in time after Q4 2019-20. There are similar organizations, non-crypto, that charge $500,000 to $15 million. But for now, since crypto is still relatively young, we feel our range gives everyone an opportunity to be a part of it, though we have a great preference fo those who have been in crypto for years. The whitepaper discusses this fairly thoroughly. It is important to know that the price may not correlate with the token price - it could be higher or lower. Again, we feel the market is generally efficient and tells truths. If we deliver on time it will be higher and everyone will prosper. If we are behind, there will be opportunities for latecomers to get in. Either way, our interests and incentives are aligned with tokenholders, and we feel SG is offering something new to crypto that can be very good for crypto and the world. Obviously, we want people to actually use the token by redeeming it for membership...which will be eligible for swap-outs under certain circumstances, to be determined by bylaws.

What would you recommend people to contribute then, if x price doesn’t necessarily equal x tokens. It’s tricky because I would think there’s a chance a $1000 contribution can net 1000 tokens or 250. Outside chance of 10,000 for 1,000. But 250 is worst case, right?

PhilBitcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:51:59 PM

This sounds almost a bit scary - wtf is up with that picture of a skull lol?

How do people gain entry into this 'secret club'?
secretgod (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:16:58 PM

This sounds almost a bit scary - wtf is up with that picture of a skull lol?

How do people gain entry into this 'secret club'?

Scary? Good! It's not meant for everyone. We are quite intentionally disregarding those who fear the words "crypto" and "dark web" - terms that are used against the community by the old order in mainstream media and geriatric ladies. There may come a time when the public face of Secret God changes, but for now, we truly are not inviting your Aunt Hilda's stockbroker who wants to 'invest in computer bitcoins' to diversify her retirement portfolio. Secret God is for us.

By the way, Secret God is a term coined to represent the individual or individuals known as Satoshi Nakamoto. His anonymity and creation of the crypto world is everything - and so it is a celebration, a warning, and a promise to carry forward the ethics and values that built crypto.

Membership is a simple matter: redeem 1000 intiation tokens (SGD). They will be burned, and upon their burning, you may enter.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:14:11 PM

Islapdonkey, we will not pay your ransom as you have tried with others! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381660.0 Move along please!

https://secretgod.io/

Again, Mr shitty scammer, you can keep deleting and reposting the same post but I get the feeling you think every bump is worth it so i will keep bumping you. the faster we can get this thread to the open, the sooner we can get it locked. To a reader. plz do me the favor and click and peruse the link he posted . Thanks.  Anyway, am not asking for the link to another scam artist acct that has been tagged for trying to pull the same BS. No am asking for a link to support that i tried to extort you (Mr. secretgod)

bump

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

Am also offering an ERC-20 token to join my club (Islapdonkey) Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Price is 6000sat per token and next yr the price will increase to 1 million, that 10x secret god's memebership, which will increase to 100k next year, so you know mine will be more exclusive. 1 million beats 100k right  Grin Grin Grin PM if interested. It's very exclusive cos i said so.

The privileges of membership are substantial: revenue share on projects, revenue share on memberships on any new tiers, voting privileges on ISD matters, events admission privileges, collaborative opportunities with other members facilitated by ISD and the inherent vetting process, lectures, mainstream crypto initiatives....down the road, an incubator for ISD projects, advanced education initiatives, philanthropic initiatives, physical year-round 'home' for all members to use much like Soho House, and many other benefits that will be determined both by ISD founders and by members as we build it out.

I HOPE ALL THIS BULLSHIT ACTION WORDS I THREW TOGETHER IS ENOUGH TO ENTICE YOU TO INVEST, SO CALL ME NOW! OH YEAH YOU CAN'T CALL. WELL, PM ME NOW.

and Bump

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:19:38 PM

"We pull numbers out of our ass and tout that our silly club that is made up of one person sitting in their mom's basement hoping to scam 16ETH from ppl is similar to some imaginary non related crypto club that charges 500k to 15 million for entry into their club. Keep in mind that the silly website that looks like it was made by a child and the white paper, that is filled with absolute bullshit about nothing is all the proof you need to donate your valuable crypto to be a member of this club. By the way it's exclusive cos i said so"

Secretgod Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
secretgod (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:26:56 PM

Accepting bitcoin?

The price of the token is not set by us. The price will be set by the market. The Powerledger ICO chose the same route. There is an upper limit cap that makes the token during the sale at most cost USD$4-5 depending on the ETH/USD rate. However, it may be much lower, depending, again, on how the market values the project. There are several reasons, but mainly, we want to reward all our contributors as they are taking on risk to support the project and should realize gains over time. The number that may jump out to you is the USD$50K at the end of Q4 2018. That will simply be the cost of attaining initiation into Secret God, which was determined based on many factors: from market and target research to personal experiences in similar organizations, and knowing exactly what we can deliver and what that is worth in the real world. We actually feel the price should be much, much higher, and that may come in time after Q4 2019-20. There are similar organizations, non-crypto, that charge $500,000 to $15 million. But for now, since crypto is still relatively young, we feel our range gives everyone an opportunity to be a part of it, though we have a great preference fo those who have been in crypto for years. The whitepaper discusses this fairly thoroughly. It is important to know that the price may not correlate with the token price - it could be higher or lower. Again, we feel the market is generally efficient and tells truths. If we deliver on time it will be higher and everyone will prosper. If we are behind, there will be opportunities for latecomers to get in. Either way, our interests and incentives are aligned with tokenholders, and we feel SG is offering something new to crypto that can be very good for crypto and the world. Obviously, we want people to actually use the token by redeeming it for membership...which will be eligible for swap-outs under certain circumstances, to be determined by bylaws.

What would you recommend people to contribute then, if x price doesn’t necessarily equal x tokens. It’s tricky because I would think there’s a chance a $1000 contribution can net 1000 tokens or 250. Outside chance of 10,000 for 1,000. But 250 is worst case, right?

250 would mean the sale hit the cap and it would be a very strong indication about the future value of the token, which could precede a rather dramatic rise, so that may not be 'worst case'. Those intending to hoard tens of thousands of tokens for a small buy in may need a bigger buy in. So we steer clear of recommendations. All backers should know how they themselves value the project (or in other words, membership pre-launch as the benchmark target valuation) and proceed from there. We have placed a value expressed in our Q4 target, which we've determined by what is understood internally shortly after full launch. It is actually very low, and we all have a stake in exceeding that figure. Whether that is realized is part of the game everyone plays - but ultimately we want people to redeem tokens and become the core community of Secret God.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

I just received this pm from Mr secretgod. The dumbass is unaware that i have been fighting scammers for awhile and it's messages like this that usually help speed up the process of getting an acct tagged by moderators.

So Mr secretgod, i will like you to provide a link to support this and while you at it, will you be willing to provide your log in details to one of the admins/mod. I will place 0.1 BTC in escrow with Sebastianju (A well recognized escrow on this forum) and if the admin/mod verify that i indeed sent you a pm trying to extort you, sebsatinju will send you the 0.1 BTC for your time and suffering.

You also get the opportunity of having my acct tagged by the admins/mods. So it's a win win situation for you. There are several legendary moderators  that have offered their services in the past to verify such info. So am just waiting on the greenlight from you and i will send the money to sebastianju.  Tx-id numbers will be provided and verified by sebastianju prior to you sending your log in info.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
secretgod (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:54:47 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 03:02:57 AM by secretgod

Like everything you've done here, you miss the point entirely. You've never been accused of being the brightest bulb, surely, so we will continue to accuse you as you accuse us. Feels nice, doesn't it? It's strange that you would post our message to you. It furthers our case. It doesn't undermine it. Keep your lunch money and just go away.

Islapdonkey, we will not pay your ransom! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381660.0
Move along please!

https://islapdonkeyserialscammer.wordpress.com/

Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:00:12 PM

What other social communities you have besides here?
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:19:09 PM

Nuff said. I will just keep bumping my prior post from now on. I think the verdict is pretty clear to all potential investors with that last post.

By the way Mr smart guy, i have yet to accuse you of anything that can't be proven, i said your website looks like it was made by a child and your white paper lacks any tangible info. All that can easily be verified. I also stated that i believe that this to be a scam, and that's my opinion to have.

You on the other hand stated that i tried to extort 0.2 ETH  Grin from you and now am offering you 0.1 BTC ( which will be placed with SebastainJu) to prove your claim.

So like you stated, i might not be the sharpest pair in the bunch, but if such an offer where made to be and i wasn't a lying scam artist and actually telling the truth, i wouldn't turn down such an offer. But then again, thanks for helping make the job easy. You actually think am bothered by the post Grin Grin Grin Grin Like i have repeated several time, i spend most of my time fighting scammers. I have experienced and am used to all the tactics. It usually it take a few weeks/months to get those pm from the scammer, cos they hoping you will reply, so they can manipulate the reply but you sent it within a day or two.

So thanks buddy. Now i will make sure it's constantly reposted and stays active till you either provide a proof to support it, or end up getting tagged for been a scam artist.
Take care.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:19:54 PM

Islapdonkey, we will not pay your ransom as you have tried with others! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381660.0 Move along please!

Again, Mr shitty scammer, you can keep deleting and reposting the same post but I get the feeling you think every bump is worth it so i will keep bumping you. the faster we can get this thread to the open, the sooner we can get it locked. To a reader. plz do me the favor and click and peruse the link he posted . Thanks.  Anyway, am not asking for the link to another scam artist acct that has been tagged for trying to pull the same BS. No am asking for a link to support that i tried to extort you (Mr. secretgod)
bump

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

I just received this pm from Mr secretgod. The dumbass is unaware that i have been fighting scammers for awhile and it's messages like this that usually help speed up the process of getting an acct tagged by moderators.

So Mr secretgod, i will like you to provide a link to support this and while you at it, will you be willing to provide your log in details to one of the admins/mod. I will place 0.1 BTC in escrow with Sebastianju (A well recognized escrow on this forum) and if the admin/mod verify that i indeed sent you a pm trying to extort you, sebsatinju will send you the 0.1 BTC for your time and suffering.

You also get the opportunity of having my acct tagged by the admins/mods. So it's a win win situation for you. There are several legendary moderators  that have offered their services in the past to verify such info. So am just waiting on the greenlight from you and i will send the money to sebastianju.  Tx-id numbers will be provided and verified by sebastianju prior to you sending your log in info.

bump

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
secretgod (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:37:00 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 11:15:28 PM by secretgod

Nuff said. I will just keep bumping my prior post from now on. I think the verdict is pretty clear to all potential investors with that last post.

By the way Mr smart guy, i have yet to accuse you of anything that can't be proven, i said your website looks like it was made by a child and your white paper lacks any tangible info. All that can easily be verified. I also stated that i believe that this to be a scam, and that's my opinion to have.

You on the other hand stated that i tried to extort 0.2 ETH  Grin from you and now am offering you 0.1 BTC ( which will be placed with SebastainJu) to prove your claim.

So like you stated, i might not be the sharpest pair in the bunch, but if such an offer where made to be and i wasn't a lying scam artist and actually telling the truth, i wouldn't turn down such an offer. But then again, thanks for helping make the job easy. You actually think am bothered by the post Grin Grin Grin Grin Like i have repeated several time, i spend most of my time fighting scammers. I have experienced and am used to all the tactics. It usually it take a few weeks/months to get those pm from the scammer, cos they hoping you will reply, so they can manipulate the reply but you sent it within a day or two.

So thanks buddy. Now i will make sure it's constantly reposted and stays active till you either provide a proof to support it, or end up getting tagged for been a scam artist.
Take care.

1) You've been accusing us of 'scam' since day one and have flooded this board - we responded kindly and told you not to join us. A normal human being would have moved on or adjusted stance.

2) You approached us outside the boundaries and jurisdiction of mods here. Convenient to offer up your lunch money to prove something by people who cannot prove anything!

3) It took nothing but a simple search to find you have done this to other projects. You have never given us a chance on this board and have demanded money in private and away from this board. You can spam here every day if you choose, but you are proving yourself to be the jerk you were on your very first response. Don't like the website? Great! It offends your taste? Great! That's because it was never meant for you. In fact, it was designed to push people like you far, far away. You know, people who put SEMUX in their fucking signature for pennies. You need a cookie cutter underwritten ICO to feel good about a project? There are hundreds of them, please go sift through those scams - 99% of them are total scams. People like you, legitimizing those corporate status quo efforts while undermining ours are the fucking problem. You seem to want everyone to think you are doing a public good while asking us for money to stop. The fact that you post here incessantly proves more about you than it does us. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM WITH CRYPTO - NO WONDER YOU FEEL SO THREATENED.

secretgod.io

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:20:38 AM

You on the other hand stated that i tried to extort 0.2 ETH  Grin from you and now am offering you 0.1 BTC ( which will be placed with SebastainJu) to prove your claim.

Take care.

1) You've been accusing us of 'scam' since day one and have flooded this board - we responded kindly and told you not to join us. A normal human being would have moved on or adjusted stance.

2) You approached us outside the boundaries and jurisdiction of mods here. Convenient to offer up your lunch money to prove something by people who cannot prove anything!

3) It took nothing but a simple search to find you have done this to other projects. You have never given us a chance on this board and have demanded money in private and away from this board. You can spam here every day if you choose, but you are proving yourself to be the jerk you were on your very first response. Don't like the website? Great! It offends your taste? Great! That's because it was never meant for you. In fact, it was designed to push people like you far, far away. You know, people who put SEMUX in their fucking signature for pennies. You need a cookie cutter underwritten ICO to feel good about a project? There are hundreds of them, please go sift through those scams - 99% of them are total scams. People like you, legitimizing those corporate status quo efforts while undermining ours are the fucking problem. You seem to want everyone to think you are doing a public good while asking us for money to stop. The fact that you post here incessantly proves more about you than it does us. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM WITH CRYPTO - NO WONDER YOU FEEL SO THREATENED.

secretgod.io

I see you loving the bump, so i will keep giving it to you. The proof is starting to stack up against you really fast, so i might as well speed up the discovery.

Anyway, i have been accusing you of scam since day one cos i think it's a scam lol. Also, isn't it convenient that the demand of money (extortion) has moved away from this forum since i introduced a verification process. Would you mind stating the other media i contacted you thru? and how i got the info cos last i checked this was suppose to be a secret society and this is the only form of contact listed so far? Grin  Also why did you choose to reply thru this forum if i contacted you somewhere else. While you at could you also provide a proof to support that? You really suck at this lol  Grin

With regards to Semux, it's purely written in java (not a clone of another crypto) the mainnet is live and there is no ICO. They did all that work and gave it away for free.

Secretgod in the other hand is  trying to con 16 ETH  from ppl using an imaginary club with a shitty website and a whitepaper made up of bullshit. Also, last i checked, am not selling shit, just busting scammers so i have no need to feel threatened rather it's the other way round.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
secretgod (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:28:14 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 03:05:17 AM by secretgod

Also, last i checked, am not selling shit, just busting scammers so i have no need to feel threatened rather it's the other way round.

I never claimed you contacted me through this forum, BUT IT IS VERY INTERESTING that you offer a way to disprove your own scam reputation on this forum in such an obvious and dramatic way!

Islapdonkey, we will not pay your ransom! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381660.0 Move along please!

https://islapdonkeyserialscammer.wordpress.com/

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:38:32 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 12:49:08 AM by Islapdonkey

Again, Mr shitty scammer, you can keep deleting and reposting the same post but I get the feeling you think every bump is worth it so i will keep bumping you. the faster we can get this thread to the open, the sooner we can get it locked. To a reader. plz do me the favor and click and peruse the link he posted . Thanks.  Anyway, am not asking for the link to another scam artist acct that has been tagged for trying to pull the same BS. No am asking for a link to support that i tried to extort you (Mr. secretgod)
bump

bump, and increasing the font size doesn't make it anymore visible than it already is and by the way, do the dumbass a favor and plz visit the link he posted.

and i will repeat, could you plz tell us how i contacted  you and how i got that secret information lol and also plz provide a strong proof to back it up. And my stupid method of combating malicious claims on this forum, has gotten several scam accts tagged, and several of them deleted all their info and quit the forum, so personally i consider that a win in my box.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:39:31 AM

bump

bump

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:42:19 AM

probably the easiest scam thread i busted so far. thread must have been created by some snotty nose teenager that thought he could pull a fast one. anyway, plz visit the link he posted, peruse it, then come back and request that he provide proof to support the several claims he is making.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄