Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Ripple considered as potential coin?  (Read 207 times)
hoabien780 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

Ripple is not a ambiguous as other currencies. It only focus on international payments, use blockchain block supply for banks with oversea transactions.
Ripple allows banks to save up to 30% of the cost, but for users, this number up to 50-60% for money transfer or payment operations.
Ripple does not have any barriers, payments can be made across borders. Transactions are freedom, directly and immediately with very cheap fees.
nhieutam2008

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:09:23 PM

Ripple is not a ambiguous as other currencies. It only focus on international payments, use blockchain block supply for banks with oversea transactions.
Ripple allows banks to save up to 30% of the cost, but for users, this number up to 50-60% for money transfer or payment operations.
Ripple does not have any barriers, payments can be made across borders. Transactions are freedom, directly and immediately with very cheap fees.

I think Ripple is 3rd coin in market capitalization in the cryptocurrency and sometimes its overcome Ethereum. Ripple is known as potential coin in the market with a huge profit margin,  interested in investors. The prediction of Ripple price and its investment in 2018 become one of the hottest topics in the investment community.
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

In terms of market capital ripple has secured a place on the top list of coinmarketcap. It is one among the altcoins that has existed long years back, but the value has grown last year. Till that the price was quite stable without any forward move. Now this has been fluctuating gaining good market.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:10:21 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 03:02:12 PM by Carmen01

They have plan in the future so the price go high in that time just hold your xrp then sell in high i'm sure it can be like the price of aion after a few months and it's already high now,i think also it will grow little by little because many users try to invest in xrp and the popularity of the coins spread all over the world of crypto and for me that's is really good for investing.

BlockTechnology

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

ripple have a good news background, and many banks in 2018 will begin to cooperate with ripple. But it is centralized, which is not very good for ordinary people
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:38:41 PM

this is what makes ripple become one of the coins that have high potential.
I have no doubts about this coin,
even after the price of this coin rises and falls.
but this does not affect anything I expect for the great potential that ripple has

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:02:21 PM

I think stellar is much better coin, but hey, lets stay on topic:
If you want to use banks you don't need crypto for that  Wink
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:34:42 AM

I would argue that Ripple is the 3rd coin market in crypto that develops and sometimes overcomes Ethereal. Ripple is known as a potential coin on the market with huge profits, many investors are eyeing it. Ripple's pricing predictions and investment in 2018 become one of the hottest topics in the investment community.
They have a plan in the future so the price goes high when it just holds your xrp and then sells at high I'm sure it can be like the aion price after a few months and it's high now, I think it will also grow. little by little because many users are trying to invest in xrp and the popularity of coins spread throughout the crypto world
TheIO

Activity: 33
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:36:32 AM

I dont get the hype behind ripple, but i own some as some sort of hedge... Because i think people are buying into a lot of shitcoins and ripple will probably have its pump very soon (and then i'll cash out immediately Tongue)
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:38:04 AM

Let us ask my man Matthew on this topic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhieGgf219Y

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:41:17 AM

Ripple has a stated use for the transfer of equivalent sums of FIAT internationally between banks. This will provide for an speedy and low cost platform for transferring funds. The value of the coin is likely to rise once this process becomes everyday so hold on to them for now.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:52:12 AM

ripple have a good news background, and many banks in 2018 will begin to cooperate with ripple. But it is centralized, which is not very good for ordinary people
Many ordinary peoples accepting this make huge profit because it focus on the banking market so this will never dropped in future and it is stable profit in every one. I think Ripple ultimate aim is all over the banks are supporting to cryptocurrency in future so that time it will reach a best emerging technology. This price and security system also increased so i believe this is suitable for every people.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Master_noder

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:56:42 AM

As far as i know it should be adopted by a huge number of new banks in 2018. So as soon as this happens, XRP can become a new bank transfer paradigm
BennyT

Activity: 259
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:20:41 AM

What about Stellar... it’s also starting to be adopted by the banks. I also do the hedge on ripple but to me ripple is the opposite of everything I like about crypto currency.
imdabest239

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:30:26 AM

The difference of ripple with other coins is that it is more centralize,  because of this advantage ripple is able to stand out from the crowd of coins. However people that invest in bitcoin are more interested in decentralized coins if they want centralized they won't be invest bitcoin. My opinion of ripple is a 50/50.

Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:31:37 AM

People think banks are using it which people have been saying forever and they also think it being around a dollar means it's cheap.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:51:32 AM

You can add Ripple is a centralized coin created by the bankers which is being backuped by the financial instituions like CME,and Wallstreet.Also the coin supply is growing while the price of XRP is increasing which means no matter what happen XRP wont skyrocket because the founder and developers holds the most of the supply.

mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:26:54 AM

What about Stellar... it’s also starting to be adopted by the banks. I also do the hedge on ripple but to me ripple is the opposite of everything I like about crypto currency.
XLM would be a lot better investment than XRP,because this centralized coin would destroy our community by dominating the market,bankers will win again by holding most of our investment if XRP will ever achieve its success.Personally i am not impressed with XRP's technology its just like a digitalized fiat currency hiding in cryptocurrency market.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
wendybean

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:19:26 AM

Ripple has currently overcome Ethereum to gain the 3rd position in the world of Crypto after Bitcoin and Litecoin. Ripple is currently a very hot topic because of its high demand in the investment community. Due to its centralized advantage, many banks are working on it, and with that we are having a glimpse that in near future all the banks will adopt Ripple as a payment mode.

Its current value is around one Dollar, that is quiet cheap and people can easily invest in it.
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:26:26 PM

XRP is a centralized coin created by the bankers which are the opposite of cryptocurrencies,i dont know why you people are still using and investing this shitcoin knowing that this is created to make our community more centralized.Cryptocurrencies are created to be decentralized but this one is clearly doing the opposite if you dont want to lose your money stay away from this coin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: