Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump on Cryptopia  (Read 166 times)
Dimjjjan (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

Is there any information who is engaged in the pump on Cryptopia? How to get information? Some coins in 20 minutes X100 do.
redblock

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

Can you provide more details or maybe some screens? 100x seems impossible to me. If it were true, it must be an inside job.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:37:55 PM

I dont know about this coin, but i think someone pump it up like a community buy it for up value. Maybe like that
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

Probably behind this are so-called "pump and dump" groups. The're a lot of them in Telegram and you can easily find this information. Personally, I hate them.
mbakruroh

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

Is there any information who is engaged in the pump on Cryptopia? How to get information? Some coins in 20 minutes X100 do.
100x is a very large number if there is a pump, but maybe I will monitor and see what coins that have up to 100x price increase. maybe i will see cryptopia to see the clarity of that information.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

There lot of pump and dump group on telegram that use coin that listed on cryptopia, some of them free some is premium that mean you need to pay to join, you got benefit cause you got inform first before other and thats mean more profit. But im not really suggest you to join this kind of group.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

Well, they don't do x100 is 20 mins, but pumps happen regularly on small exchanges with shitcoins, like Cryptopia and CoinExchange.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:44:57 PM

I'm trading a lot in cryptopia exchange since it has more undervalue coins. But I have hardly seen coin which gain 100x within 20 min. But there are some coins which gain 10x within a short time period. I assume whales or pump & dump groups, creating theses pumps. Even though you got to know there is pump it is not easy to get 10x (honestly 2x is not easy). Because there are pre-pump prior to actual pump. There are some groups in TG and Discord. Before invest with those groups watch the performance of them for at least several weeks. Don't get trap.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

A word of caution to all the people who think you can get rich by Pump and dump groups, Please don't part and just observe. Look at the price of the coin when you’re notified of the coin they’re choosing. If you find that you’re notified after it already surged and you find that a small part of the group is buying it up before hand and leading others to hold bag,  then your are one of the people in the lower category of the PnD group. People will use you to rise the pumping price and trap you while the top memebrrs of the group dumps their coins keeping you stranded at an ATH price. By then the damage is already done.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:17:11 PM

Pump group is very risky be careful before joining them. They will all buy the coins before announcing it to the group. Once people start buying they will dump on you and make you bag holder. If you are not expert in trading don't join pump group rather join signal group.
efey39

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:32:27 AM

There are too many trading sites in the crypto money world. one of them is crytopia. It is very different from the others. The coin you are flying is flying suddenly. and this is reflected in the graphics.
cryptotricks

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:38:48 AM

This pump groups are total spam/nonsense in telegram. Try world pumps, mega pumps or type crypto pumps in telegram search and try it yourself..   
kdn

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:42:21 AM

The biggest PnD group (and i wont name them here) can barely manage to get 20% increase in price and it lasts a few seconds. they got toooo big. The top tier of their members (who by the way get the pump signal hours before the actual group) got so large that by the time the signal is given the coin has already pumped up in price so much for a normal member the chance of making a profit is nil.

The fact the prices are pumping before the signal is given just proves what a scam these groups are.
worldooftanks

Merit: 113

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:43:27 AM

At Pampa you just do not earn,but also leave negative.
Now the market is not stable,and doesn't look like some sort of coin within 1-2 weeks will make the x20,not talking about the x100.
Well, if you knew what coin to prepare to do at least x5,then write.))
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:49:51 AM

Might be a pump and dump scheme to attract users to buy. Or might be a stolen money from hacked ico , then deposited to crytopia and planted at shit coins as long term investments. Sorry I do not trust that site.

kennyy2929

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:02:56 AM

well there is no quick money like x100 in a day. it's too crazy. if you want quick money, go to work. coz u definitely get paid, in crypto u might lost and recently the whole market is very down and i don't think there is even x10. good luck if you found one.
what i do in crypto is just hold and read the news and check the price once a few days.
albos

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:07:29 AM

Pumping and dumping is not safe for the crypto environment.   Angry
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:10:23 AM

People lose money for too much greedy, most of telegram signal group provide info to buy a coin that they already purchased, they never thought about you & your fund. So pls avoid this. Be happy what you gain by your knowledge.
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:15:15 AM

I need to check it out too.I think that its too impossible that it will be a x100 in only for a day.Maybe someone is making it pump that way.Its not good for my opinion.Something is fishy goin on there.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:42:06 AM

Pumping and dumping is not safe for the crypto environment.   Angry
Pumping and dumping is a common scenario in the crypto market due to the extreme volatility of the market which is why it is observed on a regular basis when compared to the less volatile stock and forex markets. Some people gain big profits while some lose a lot of money from such schemes and many people tend to risk their money through the pump and dump groups to earn big bucks quickly.

x10 to x20 is basically a common scenario while x100 is rare in my opinion. Personally, I tend to stay away from such schemes and focus on HODLING my coins for big profits in the long term avoiding unnecessary stress.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: