Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:59:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Good news about bitcoin  (Read 995 times)
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

Why do you have put your bitcoin in a bank. It will defeat the purpose of decentralization. Now, you have your wallet wherein you all have the control on what to do with it. You don't have to go to that bank and pay transaction fees again. That bank is made to cash in on cryptocurrency.
The funniest part about life is that people have the best at their disposal and they still keep looking for something they really do not need. We are all running away from the bank/exchanges and then someone is still very happy putting their bitcoin in a so called bitcoin bank as they are so calling it. This is an old project though, and I am not even sure how they are faring now but as long as my wallet is doing the job for me which I know it will forever do, then I have no business with any bitcoin bank. Moreover, why call it a bank when you can just use exchange, there are so many of them already and we all know how leaving your asset in an exchange sucks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

Recently, the world's first ever Bitcoin bank

http://kryptomoney.com/worlds-first-bitcoin-bank/

Bitcoin has been improving since it started its first trade and now this great news, bitcoin will soon be here to stay, what can you say about this great news?

Will it support the growth of bitcoin as far as stability is concern?
Bitcoin can be so improved and i was supposed to support that idea because i believed that it can growth bitcoin because too many people and countries used bitcoin and few cannot know about it so that  the people whose have a deep knowledge about bitcoin so that many ideas came and tradings that come that may promotes bitcoins growth.
lemuelosana

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:54:59 AM

The idea of a decentralized online currency was to say "No" to banks (more or less). So, I don't think it's "another good news". And by the looks of that link, I don't think it's a bank, it's like an exchange. Although it makes some sense since, I think the exchanges are like a bank in crypto world.
Good news about bitcoin is that it has been improving since it's started and bitcoin can help a lot of people from now on until in the next future.
luchik.009

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:17:11 PM

More people improve their financial position with the help of cryptology.
SHOSHI ISLAM 5

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

Bitcoin has been improving since it started its first trade and now this great news, bitcoin will soon be here to stay, what can you say about this great news?
You already have the best bank at your disposal, your wallet, so why move your coins to a 3rd party that might just run with them?and this will definitely push up the bitcoin price.Good news to all bitcoin doubler lovers✳️
New! Another 48 hours bitcoin doubler just launched a moment ago

▪️Double your Bitcoin in 48 hours
▪️Min Deposit 0.001 | Max. Deposit Unli
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

This is not a very good news about bitcoin at this moment, bitcoin is decentralized in nature, if crypto banks are there to rise means this statement about bitcoin fails. I think there is no necessity for banks as all have there wallets where your coins will be safe. If we think of banks to reduce thefts and scams then it will be considered centralized which is not fair.

paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

This is not a very good news about bitcoin at this moment, bitcoin is decentralized in nature, if crypto banks are there to rise means this statement about bitcoin fails. I think there is no necessity for banks as all have there wallets where your coins will be safe. If we think of banks to reduce thefts and scams then it will be considered centralized which is not fair.
I think it is a good news for us in our country but only if central banks support bitcoin then our government bank will also support bitcoin in our country if this happen this might pump the bitcoin price because there will be alot of investor but still not guarnteed at 100%.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

I think it is a good news for us in our country but only if central banks support bitcoin then our government bank will also support bitcoin in our country if this happen this might pump the bitcoin price because there will be alot of investor but still not guarnteed at 100%.

It will not only be the decision of the banks to support bitcoin or any other digital currencies, that is not them to decide, it will surely go to the government to talk about. And I think even if there are "Bitcoin banks", I will still use my bitcoin wallet since one of the feature of bitcoin is the decentralization and it don't need any third parties to save your bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
brightLIFE

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

Wow!! Yeah of course really nice whatta great news now. If thatcase will soon be done or already done bitcoin will never dump as low as more now because it has already supporter the bitcoin bank. This been a great help to bitcoin, another foundation on it again since btc is the most valuable coin now. Well, if this things happen the crypto currencies and especially bitcoin will be more expose on the whole world and everybody will goingto subscribe on it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

You know...news...means usually something recent.
That is from Feb 15, 2017.

And unfortunately, it's not a bank, it's just an exchange.
https://www.rt.com/business/376977-austria-first-bitcoin-bank/

It is designed to make buying and selling bitcoin easier and safer than other in-person options.
The ATM machines exchange bitcoin for euro, and vice versa. Customers can also get information about the virtual currency.

But anyhow, depositing your bitcoin in a bank...what's the point of doing that?
You already have the best bank at your disposal, your wallet, so why move your coins to a 3rd party that might just run with them?

thats why decentralization is the main objective for most of us love to be here,and now will having a bank?for what?we dont need third party here,were contented being free..and news will be news until implemented
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

It will not only be the decision of the banks to support bitcoin or any other digital currencies, that is not them to decide, it will surely go to the government to talk about. And I think even if there are "Bitcoin banks", I will still use my bitcoin wallet since one of the feature of bitcoin is the decentralization and it don't need any third parties to save your bitcoin.
Most of people will stick to their wallets when we talk about way of keeping your coins, but banks will find a way to enter peoples life and force them to using their services. For example we can take bitcoin loans, its a loan like any other and for that you would need to be part of banking system. That way you will have their wallet and will depend on the bank. People that lead banks are cunning people, they will always find a way for us to depend on the banks somehow. But I also agree that governments will be mostly responsible for what happens with bitcoin in some country.
Simon pasco

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

I really do not understand the interest of a bitcoin bank, it just points out that people are not yet ready to break away from our current system
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

What's so good about it? It just literally makes no sense whatsoever. I mean, doesn't decentralized currency mean anything to you? This is a joke.

If it really does what it says on the article, then this is not a bank, its an exchange. Quote from the link:

The bank is formed to make easy and safe buying and selling of Bitcons. The bank offers bitcoin, in exchange of Euro, which can also be done through bank’s ATM.

What's the sense of having wallets then? Isn't this a very obvious redundancy?

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:10:31 PM

Even i saw updates regarding bitcoin bank which has opened at Mariahilfer Strasse in downtown Vienna ,Austria but i don't know how far the information is true as i did not see any kind of news updates relating to it infact i only saw few blogs relating to the first bitcoin bank in that it is said that it started in 2017 Feb and people can buy and sell bitcoins with the help of that bank.I don't think or feel it as a good news for bitcoins to start its own bank where people can buy and sell coins directly because the main attraction of bitcoin investment is that it is a decentralized platform and it does not need any kind of personal information nor collect any personal data so if a person goes directly to buy or sell from there .It does not make any sense that it does maintain high end privacy of the user because they will come to know who all hold how much coins and it does not make sense at all.Infact there is no need for such bitcoin banks when we can do everything on our own without depending on a third party why should someone spend time and visit a bank if they can do things on their own at their own comfort and maintain everything in their own wallets and do transactions without 3rd party so it does not make any difference if there is btc bank or not.

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

Why its taking a long time for other countries to adapt and experience the benefits of bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Just went through the article and really was overwhelmed to read the merchants and other shops do accept bitcoin. Really wish to have the same environment in my country as well.

Bank for bitcoin is really needed? Though we had so many threads sharing thoughts on the same, we are so secured and protected without bitcoins. Do someone need to administer the bank on behalf of bitcoin. I am really eager to know what job is done in bitcoin bank?
Steadfast20

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:30:27 AM

Satoshi created bitcoin to remove third-party establishments. One of them is the banks so there is no way that they will create a bitcoin bank. That is just an exchange only not a bank but this is a good news but not that good compare to the FUDS spreading across the internet.

BetHash - Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS & more! ☞ Play Lottery | Play Dice | Get Referral Bonus[/center
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:40:03 AM

For me it's good news if the first bitcoin bank is not controlled by government, if this bitcoin bank is where you able to convert your bitcoin to cash then it's good news for me if you cant withdraw cash from the first bitcoin bank then i'd prefer not to have deposit my bitcoin to any bitcoin bank.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:51:46 AM

This is not a bank for sure  but a place where people would just send and but bitcoins, to say a bank to an object it has to make so many other complicated transactions, but yes it is a good thing to be opened in Vienna.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:30:28 AM

Yes, this is truly informative as well takes bitcoin to the next level with the implementation of a bank that is completely operational with bitcoin. This shows the support bitcoin has got around the world, particularly the countries that adopt bitcoin at the earliest will benefit good through it in the short. I believe Austria leads the track.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:38:28 AM

This is a good sign that bitcoim will become more popular and i expect that it will increase more by the year of 2018 but for now we should need to believe in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency this is time to buy some bitcoin now do they're dont regret someday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: