Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:37:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Good news about bitcoin  (Read 995 times)
Remaka

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:46:24 AM

Why does Bitcoin need a bank. I don't think having a Bitcoin bank is a good news. This is because it would further make cryptocurrency transactions less anonymous. However, if this bank can help solve the problem of fraud and detect fraudulent and illegal deal then it's not a bad idea. This will help reduce scam and more people will come to accept it.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:26:07 AM

Why do you have put your bitcoin in a bank. It will defeat the purpose of decentralization. Now, you have your wallet wherein you all have the control on what to do with it. You don't have to go to that bank and pay transaction fees again. That bank is made to cash in on cryptocurrency.
Decentralization is definitely one of the best thing which all the crypto currencies especially bitcoin is having. This is really helping the investors to invest freely in bitcoin without paying anything to anyone in the form of tax. In addition to this, the market value of bitcoin has once again started to increase and this is a very good news for the ones who are holding their bitcoins in their wallets.
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:59:15 AM

Recently, the world's first ever Bitcoin bank

http://kryptomoney.com/worlds-first-bitcoin-bank/

Bitcoin has been improving since it started its first trade and now this great news, bitcoin will soon be here to stay, what can you say about this great news?

Will it support the growth of bitcoin as far as stability is concern?
Well i watch on tv bitcoin is like a working of computer technology but its better a bitcoin than athor works because bitcoin is the best oppurtunity to us and its nice so the news bitcoin is easy fo success
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:15:57 AM

who says you should put "all" your bitcoin in a bank? the problem with some of the posts here are they are too skeptic about banks, banks can be a useful proof that bitcoin will be legal if banks will accept bitcoin deposits, look at the bright side people, there are doubts all over the world whether bitcoin can be really useful for buying, trading and selling. these news about putting up a banks will certainly erase some of those doubts.

even with fiats or paper money, you should not deposit all your money in banks. the idea was to make cryptocurrencies circulate like ordinary fiats.
You're right, too skeptic about banks, but there's a reason for it. Banks usually act in the most profitable way for themselves. If lots of people store their bitcoins in a bank in future, then the price could be so easily manipulated, as well as banks can now manipulate gold price and deceive people. That's why cryptocurrencies must stay decentralized.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:12:56 PM

For me it is not a good news, bitcoin is created to become decentralize it means no one really owns it even the goverment.
This thing is what i like most about bitcoin, then you say that theres a bank for bitcoin. It will make things more complicated.
Actually we have a bank for bitcoin and it is our wallet. So no need to use banks.
For now i am satisfied with wallet being our banks, because we can control it and it makes transactions more easier.
There have always been banks for bitcoin. Coinbase, Luno, exchanges that you can convert to fiat are all banks as far as I am concerned and that is exactly what that project was offering. The essence is just for conversion, even though it has wallet capabilities, but security wise, no one would ever want to leave their bitcoin one day getting dwindled on an exchange wallet. I really do not know why OP would be so happy regarding this anyway, not like it is a new thing.

And was sometimes bitcoin not created to become independent of banks? Banks have to comply with a lot of regulations and are under financial supervision. This causes the state to have control over the currencies. I don't think it's about the idea of decentralization.
Sorry to deliver the bad news. Exchanges are all going to be regulated as they serve as banks anyways. Unless you want to do without fiat, then you will always have a business to do with them. That has not stopped bitcoin or some other cryptocurrencies from being what they are, but until we can have a system where we can spend our cryptocurrency without having to convert to fiat, then we do not have anything to do about it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:32:48 PM

I think the best news for me is that the national banks in our country have reviewed the virtual currency (bitcoin) because based on the president's instruction states that "for the betterment of our times we can not resist the presence of bitcoin in our country, and it is expected that the state bank reviewing bitcoin "the bitcoin banning rumor in our country has now been unplugged.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

I cant give any inputs regarding with bitcoin updates. I have to search on the internet about bitcoin since I am still a newbie. I am just reading some post and I have read few of them that is just like me dropping by posting details somehow related to the topic. I guess there is no bank for bitcoin. It works through internet so why do we need to have a bank where in fact the internet is already the bank for bitcoin. Anyway it could be possible that one day there will be a bank for bitcoin.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

Bitcoin has been improving since it started its first trade and now this great news, bitcoin will soon be here to stay, what can you say about this great news?

Well i watch on tv bitcoin is like a working of computer technology but its better a bitcoin than athor works because bitcoin is the best oppurtunity to us and its nice so the news bitcoin is easy fo success

I agree bitcoin is an opportunity to us, we just need to have a knowledge on how to earn bitcoin, and we can also invest our money in bitcoin if we really want to grow more our money.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:19:45 PM

Lol. The whole point of bitcoin, crypto currencies and decentralization is to get rid of banks. If there are bitcoin banks, how could you consider bitcoin as decentralized currency? The bitcoin bank will control the currency, thus becoming more like a regular centralized fiat currency. We don't need any bitcoin bank or shits like those.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:14:18 PM

More people improve their financial position with the help of cryptology.
That’s how it starts, that’s how you guys keeps getting scammed. Tomorrow you will come to the forum and blame it on Bitcoin saying that Bitcoin is scam, while you’re the one that gave your money to scammers. Why do you even need a bank ?

What is it that the self proclaimed “first Bitcoin bank” has to offer that wallet like Xapo, Coinbase and their lookalikes doesn’t have to offer their users ?

When you use Xapo, you’re offered an option to use debit card by MasterCard for withdrawing your money through any ATM with the MasterCard logo on it which is the same thing done by banks. So what is it that you need from these ones that claims what they are not ?
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:36:13 PM

You know what pal, I really like the fact that you have great intentions and putting an effort to spread some good news about bitcoins out of all the FUD that are currently flooding this forum but, as what the other guy have said, news means recent information(although it is still news for people who do not know), you must really be careful about any type of information that you spread because no matter how good your intentions are, if you happen to share the wrong information and people who are new to the crypto world that do not have a habit of confirming news first before believing gets to read it, you will absolutely mislead them unintentionally and do more harm than good to the crypto world. - just a little advice.

Now, in regards to having bitcoin banks, I really do not think that we need something like this here in the crypto world. Simply because the very reason why we or most of us are here is because many of us are already tired of the outdated banking system. It really wouldn't make any sense if crypto lovers would use services like this one. Specially with the fact that one of the perks of being in the crypto world is you can be your own bank and be in full control of your funds. Not to mention the paranoia of most of the people here in the crypto world when it comes to their funds(which is just right since the cryptos we own are our treasure and most of us really did work hard to earn these cryptos we possess). So all in all, I really do not think this kind of idea will really work, I just don't. no offense.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
berungan

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:11:42 PM

This is a complex issue (about investing with Bitcoin) and can greatly affect market perceptions. So be careful
but I think that's just an issue, so do not worry.
hudas10

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

so many people using bitcoin now and bitcoin is center of attention now I know the crypto currencies is going up again soon. now crypto currencies need more investors and user
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:43:25 AM

Yes, definitely. Bitcoin will increase and may go up rapidly with this new development. However, the danger is when the market is so saturated by sellers and not much buyers. Many will be hesitant at some point because it may lead to another big decrease in bitcoin's price.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

I think of it twice for having my cryptocurrencies deposited on a bank. I think it's unsafe to trust another third party system that will hold my cryptos. I think i will just use my web wallet than depositing it to a bank or crypto exchange.

Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:16:48 AM

one really good news is that India will not ban Bitcoin. "We hope that within this year, the committee would finalize its recommendations and then it would require legal changes, regulatory assignments, but certainly there will be regulations by the end of this financial year,” Subhash Chandra Garg, secretary, department of economic affairs.
Raindez316

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:33:16 AM

After reading the article my thoughts are the Bitcoin banks primary purpose is selling and buying of Bitcoin. I think the impact on totally in bitcoin is very minimal though its better because at least the steps on stabilizing the bitcoin platform is there. If the bank will become successful then the future of bitcoin is certain.
Klestar

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:55:57 AM

This is not a new thing maybe new for you because you just recently read it lol , but yes there is a bitcoin bank for bitcoin to introduce commercially to the people and obviously to have more secure storage than soft wallets. However it will regulate and charge much higher fees than usual as the bank workers are not a robot and the establishment used to have a bank.
Protected101

Merit: 117

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:07:05 AM

Bitcoin growth is a good news for us,due to its popularity it became more stabilize if it would implement a bitcoin bank.Our transactions would be fast and easier for us.If it became successful bitcoin spreadout worldwide .We became really secured and trust on it.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

I am not in favor for the bitcoin bank because there is no sense for me to have a bitcoin bank since we all have our own wallets which we can use in order to store and keep our bitcoins and this logic is also same in the altcoins that they have their own cryptocurrency wallet which is their own bank for storing and making sure that everything is safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: