Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ 🎵[ANN] [ICO]🎸 BITSONG - DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM ⚡ 👨‍🎤  (Read 184879 times)
bitsong_official (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:07:08 AM

Hey guys! I have a qustion to all readers of this post!

What do you think are the risks of this project?
In my opion there are too two of them:
- Competitors (there are lots of them) who are currently bigger (much bigger) than BitSong decide to come into conflict with them (because the team is young and not that strong;
- The crypto market falls considerably in value.

So yes... There are risks and they are not that tough. 
It's true, we have a lot of competitors, but is true also that our blockchain competitors don't have:
- BLOCKCHAIN LABEL
- ENHANCEMENT OF
USER ATTENTION
- SUPPORTER

I'm not gonna talk about traditional competitors cause they are not even decentralized and we know how actually the music industry works currently.

The crypto market currently is having huge fluctuations, that's true as well, but it's true also that is a very young market that still need to grow a lot!
Since BitSong is a long term project, we will have the chance to grow up together, it means that in our vision is the right moment to go ahead!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:44:55 AM

Hello DEVS!

I understand that the team is Interbational. But how do you meet each originally?
You get on Skype or what?
Hi dev, the brains behind the project are italians, so we met in italy but now all of us are working in the same office in Malta, where we have the offical headquarter.
Hey! If I’m not mistaken your CEO is a DJ.. Does he work still as a DJ?
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:14:20 AM

- Competitors (there are lots of them) who are currently bigger (much bigger) than BitSong decide to come into conflict with them (because the team is young and not that strong;

It's true, we have a lot of competitors, but is true also that our blockchain competitors don't have:
- BLOCKCHAIN LABEL
- ENHANCEMENT OF
USER ATTENTION
- SUPPORTER

I'm not gonna talk about traditional competitors cause they are not even decentralized and we know how actually the music industry works currently.

The crypto market currently is having huge fluctuations, that's true as well, but it's true also that is a very young market that still need to grow a lot!
Since BitSong is a long term project, we will have the chance to grow up together, it means that in our vision is the right moment to go ahead!

Moreover, I have got one more!
- BitSong must establish a marketing strategy with attention to the smallest details otherwise the company may not find enough advertisers for their platform.
But as we can see, they have reached SOFT CAP on the privat sale and pre sale.
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:09:18 PM

- BLOCKCHAIN LABEL
- ENHANCEMENT OF
USER ATTENTION
- SUPPORTER

- BitSong must establish a marketing strategy with attention to the smallest details otherwise the company may not find enough advertisers for their platform.

Hey! I guess that the most hardest thing will be not getting into conflict with record companies to take away a large slice of the music market.  Grin
Record labels will be very angry at BitSong team Smiley
bitsong_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

- BLOCKCHAIN LABEL
- ENHANCEMENT OF
USER ATTENTION
- SUPPORTER

Hey! I guess that the most hardest thing will be not getting into conflict with record companies to take away a large slice of the music market.  Grin
They might be angry or not, but between professional people, there is always a middle way!
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

- BLOCKCHAIN LABEL
- ENHANCEMENT OF
USER ATTENTION
- SUPPORTER

They might be angry or not, but between professional people, there is always a middle way!
Unfortunately, tere are so many scams in the ICO!
It is not easy to find and convince investors to contribute to the project if you do not work carefully, with the right strategies and the right means in order to offer security to those who invest in your idea.
So... This is the main problem I guess.
bitsong_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

- BLOCKCHAIN LABEL
- ENHANCEMENT OF
USER ATTENTION
- SUPPORTER

It is not easy to find and convince investors to contribute to the project if you do not work carefully, with the right strategies and the right means in order to offer security to those who invest in your idea.
I totally agree. Last year, there were ICO closing after 48 hours. Many of them were scams.

But we strongly believe in our project and in our strenght, we're taking care about all details and we're doing everything transparent and visible to the community and contributors.

Ranking 4th at the ICO Race in Switzerland between 350 projects coming from all over the world it gave us huge confidence to proceed in the realization of our dream, regardless of the obstacles we would encounter.

hannababy2345

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:41:17 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 05:46:33 PM by hannababy2345

BitSong is a new music platform, which will be built using the Ethereum blockchain and the IPFS distribuited filesystem.i think it will go to moon,i joined it ico
when i will receive token for airdrop
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

- BLOCKCHAIN LABEL
- ENHANCEMENT OF
USER ATTENTION
- SUPPORTER

I totally agree. Last year, there were ICO closing after 48 hours. Many of them were scams.

But we strongly believe in our project and in our strenght, we're taking care about all details and we're doing everything transparent and visible to the community and contributors.

Ranking 4th at the ICO Race in Switzerland between 350 projects coming from all over the world it gave us huge confidence to proceed in the realization of our dream, regardless of the obstacles we would encounter.

Tell me please. If you have got the Soft Cap - does that mean that you have alredy got the investments to release the project?
bitsong_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

when i will receive token for airdrop
The distribution will occur when our ICO will be finished.
bitsong_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

- BLOCKCHAIN LABEL
- ENHANCEMENT OF
USER ATTENTION
- SUPPORTER

Tell me please. If you have got the Soft Cap - does that mean that you have alredy got the investments to release the project?
Reaching the Softcap allows us to carry on an ICO campaign organized in every detail and an impeccable marketing campaign.

Surely it helps us a lot in the development of the project, but to be able to complete it with good timing and establish strategic partnerships that will allow us to be successful right away, we need to get as close as possible to the Hardcap.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:09:58 PM

Looking forward to use your App on my iPhone.
That would be great by the way if you will integrate a wallet for the users, so they could approximetely transfer their money on their credit cards.
Good luck!
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

I would love to work with you guys from BitSong!
I am a new artist making new hip hop, also well known in Atlanta, Georgia.
Hope to get to your platform as soon as you finish developing it.
See ya! Wink
bitsong_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

I would love to work with you guys from BitSong!
I am a new artist making new hip hop, also well known in Atlanta, Georgia.
Hope to get to your platform as soon as you finish developing it.
See ya! Wink
Hi, you can apply on our website as an artist in the "sign up as an artist" section!  https://bitsong.io/en
We are more than happy to welcome new talents!!
Ayupich

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

I can't stop smiling! For real... I’m so impressed by this project!
Great to know that soon I’ll get the music app which will help me...
BitSong... THANK YOU!
bitsong_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:33:43 PM

I can't stop smiling! For real... I’m so impressed by this project!
Great to know that soon I’ll get the music app which will help me...
BitSong... THANK YOU!
You got it at all!
Keep in touch!!
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:56:06 PM

I can compare the BitSong project to the sprinkled donut!🤪
This is delicious from the inside and the cover looks beautiful ❤️
I love you guys for making me so inspired to right this post!
Going to buy some BTSG and than I’ll celebrate it by donuts👌🏻
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:47:40 PM

Hello everybody!
I’ve been looking through a lot of difffernt ICOs from eSports to music and many more.
Here is what I wanna say: this project - BitSong has been thought from every single side. The developers thought through all the details. have calculated the risks, took into account the profit they can get and what needs to be done to make the project successful.
Congratulations to the team that they thought of this!
I wish great victories!

bitsong_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:43:56 PM

🔥 REFERRAL PROGRAM 🔥
Greetings!

Join the BitSong Referral Program and earn your 5% Bonus in $BTSG Tokens!

Follow these steps to join the BitSong Referral Program:

1. Go to your dashboard on the official BitSong website at https://ico.bitsong.io/login

If you do not have a Personal Account, register one at https://ico.bitsong.io/register

2. On the Dashboard screen, go to the Referral section.

3. Then copy your unique referral link.

4. Share the link! All who will click on your unique referral link and register a Personal Account on the BitSong website will become your referrals. Information about all referrals you attract will be displayed in the Referral section.
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:47:19 AM

🔥 REFERRAL PROGRAM 🔥
Greetings!

Join the BitSong Referral Program and earn your 5% Bonus in $BTSG Tokens!

Follow these steps to join the BitSong Referral Program:

1. Go to your dashboard on the official BitSong website at https://ico.bitsong.io/login

If you do not have a Personal Account, register one at https://ico.bitsong.io/register

2. On the Dashboard screen, go to the Referral section.

3. Then copy your unique referral link.

4. Share the link! All who will click on your unique referral link and register a Personal Account on the BitSong website will become your referrals. Information about all referrals you attract will be displayed in the Referral section.
Hey BitSong! I don’t believe in referrals at all. People don’t trust to it because they are scared to go by the links which are strange. I’ll better tell my friends about you than spread the link everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: