Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 10:40:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ 🎵[ANN] [ICO]🎸 BITSONG - DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM ⚡ 👨‍🎤  (Read 184959 times)
su1kata

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

HQ German Translator

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:50:49 AM

ANN Thread is now available in german!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023517.0
bitsong_official (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:57:24 AM

a new music platform built using the ethereum blockchain file system and IPFS. its concept is very interesting, and I am sure that everybody loves music, so I thought it would be a lot of people that support this project.
Thank you, you're right, music unites us all.
bitsong_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:03:39 AM

this project is interesting but I still hope the team can be more convincing investors to join in this project because I have not seen that this project gets a lot of results from the sale of tokens.
Hi and thanks for your support. Our Public Sale beginning is going as expected, because you can see what's happening on the market right now, investors are worried about getting the best out of a major fall, but as soon as everything is back in line, things will change. We expected it and for that reason we decide to stay in Public Sale for 3 months.

After reaching the Soft Cap in pre-ico we are calm and patient Smiley

Keep in touch.
su1kata

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

HQ German Translator

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:28:56 PM

I'm proudly present Bounty Thread in german:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023517.msg45354221#msg45354221
bayirer

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

The new music streaming era

The first decentralized music streaming platform

BitSong is a new music platform, which will be built using the Ethereum blockchain and the IPFS distribuited filesystem.

BitSong is a project dedicated to musicians and listeners, to solve one of the major problems related to the music world. Problems that a musician who wants to emerge knows very well.

From today you will produce your song, the advertiser will upload his advertisement and the user will listen to the songs from any device. For each advertisement listened, the artist and the listener will get up to 90% of the profits invested by the advertiser. You can also receive donations from your fans for your next album.

Project Vision

Our vision is to create a new revolutionary brand linked to music streaming that is unlike any other platforms. BitSong will generate profit for the artist and the users who listens to their songs while creating a money saving opportunity for advertisers.

Our goal is to be present on any Smart TV equipped with Chromecast,through Smartphone App Stores[/b], on any personal computer through a web interface or software and finally on any car equipped with a Smart Radio.

Now you are paid!

The current music streaming companies are like intermediaries between advertisers and producers. We want to upset the musical world thanks to the blockchain technology.

The user will be paid for the "User Attention", the producer will receive earnings in real time, the advertiser will be able to optimize the campaign after viewing the reports.

The technology of the blockchain is advancing fast bringing with it new improvements applicable to daily use. For this reason we decided to found BitSong, the first decentralized music streaming platform.

Features

• Upload - Upload new songs and create your own music channel.
  • Sell - Sell your songs, listen to them and get donations.
  • Donate - Support the artist by making a donation through the $BTSG tokens
  • Earn - Earn $BTSG token during your plays
  • Listen - Listen to your songs on any TV, Smartphone or PC
  • Sponsor - Sponsor your business or your songs in full autonomy.

Token Information

Etherscan Smartcontract Info: https://etherscan.io/token/0x40e9a10fecd0350305d5e919e3963248fd6f845d

• Token Name: BTSG
  • Coin Type:​ ​ERC-20 Token​ (​Compatible with Myetherwallet, Metamask,etc​.)
  • BTSG Supply:​ ​1 BILLION COINS​ (MAX TOTAL SUPPLY)

Roadmap

• January 2018
    Launch of the BitSong.io website
  • End of January 2018 - AIRDROP
    BitSong token (BTSG) airdrop through Telegram
  • May 2018 - PRE-ICO
    4% of the tokens will be on pre-sale to determine the price of the ICO.
  • August 10th 2018 - INITIAL COIN OFFERING
    47% of the tokens will be distribuited to solve the capital issue.

PRE-ICO

PUBLIC SALE

hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:45:02 PM

Hello BitSong
Here you will find the Arabic ANN thread and Bounty thread is in process to attached to Arabic ANN,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5025222.0

thanks
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:46:44 AM

after I saw that the public sale was still going on for 61 days and that was a free time to get more and more support from investors, I hope that the team can maximize the promotion of the project so that the target can be achieved.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:59:16 AM

after I saw that the public sale was still going on for 61 days and that was a free time to get more and more support from investors, I hope that the team can maximize the promotion of the project so that the target can be achieved.
wow, it's still a long time for this project, the spirit continues for the team and hopefully there will be more and more participants and investors who are interested in this project so that more will promote this project so that all of their hopes can be realized. The team's enthusiasm and cohesiveness will surely provide satisfying results.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:24:09 AM

Until now, only 11% of funds have been collected and there are still 61 days to maximize results from selling tokens, hopefully more investors will join the project.
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:13:41 AM

Until now, only 11% of funds have been collected and there are still 61 days to maximize results from selling tokens, hopefully more investors will join the project.
with the softcap has been reached, all teams will definitely more excited again to manage this project. They also would definitely maximize the promotion so that more investors are joining so hardcap can be achieved.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
bambangAja

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:50:25 AM

with the softcap has been reached, all teams will definitely more excited again to manage this project. They also would definitely maximize the promotion so that more investors are joining so hardcap can be achieved.
yes, moreover when the ICO was still long, I became convinced that in the future this project was able to raise funds to the maximum extent possible.
jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:59:53 AM

yes, moreover when the ICO was still long, I became convinced that in the future this project was able to raise funds to the maximum extent possible.
We are all indeed should always be optimistic that sales of this project can reach its target with either. Moreover, by seeing the team always eager in developing this project, naturally it became a very good points.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

Hi Bounty manager
Arabic ANN+Bounty thread has already finished , Please find it here :

bitsong_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

Hello BitSong
Here you will find the Arabic ANN thread and Bounty thread is in process to attached to Arabic ANN,

thanks
Hi there, all good. Thanks
deception1359

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:08:53 PM

Vietnamese:

BOUNTY: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=47212.0
ANN: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=47171.0
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

Present a new project again, bitsong, it seems very interesting the concept from I see at a glance, music streaming that connects the intermediary between advertisers and producers. Besides being able to entertain the bitsong platform, it also provides benefits for its users. Wow, this will be a lot of enthusiasts who will join, hopefully this project achieves its success according to its target .
nolaryanArlin

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

Present a new project again, bitsong, it seems very interesting the concept from I see at a glance, music streaming that connects the intermediary between advertisers and producers. Besides being able to entertain the bitsong platform, it also provides benefits for its users. Wow, this will be a lot of enthusiasts who will join, hopefully this project achieves its success according to its target .
this project does have an interesting concept about the world of music and I also believe there will be more and more support for this project to succeed.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:42:22 AM

this project does have an interesting concept about the world of music and I also believe there will be more and more support for this project to succeed.
This is a unique and interesting concept, and certainly many investors who are interested in a new concept, hopefully the main attraction for investors and success is always the future project.
Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:31:28 AM

This is a unique and interesting concept, and certainly many investors who are interested in a new concept, hopefully the main attraction for investors and success is always the future project.
amazing, for the support and comments either continue to flow to this project. and I see this project also has managed to reach his softcap.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:15:02 AM

The BitSong project is dedicated to musicians and listeners, to solve one of the main problems related to the music world. I am sure the musicians will fully support this project, hopefully the investors will also support this project so that in the future this project can be realized and enjoyed by everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: