Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:28:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RCA] Ricona Coin-Experience Lending with Multi Crypto Switching Technology  (Read 1870 times)
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

they show a cool result which is loved by many users! I think it is cool

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
nickyadam27

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

Their Latest 1:1 bonus scheme is pretty atrractive...I like it very much...........Plus you can buy any number of coins here.... Wink Wink Smiley
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

I wonder how popular this project will be in the future?
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:18:37 PM

I understand this platform will support mining? That is, users can earn tokens using their computing power, I'm right?
Yes exactly, this platform is based on POS and POW technologies, therefore supports mining. All right. Smiley
But these are two different technologies and they imply a different implementation? How exactly do the facilitators intend to combine this?
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

I understand this platform will support mining? That is, users can earn tokens using their computing power, I'm right?
Yes exactly, this platform is based on POS and POW technologies, therefore supports mining. All right. Smiley
But these are two different technologies and they imply a different implementation? How exactly do the facilitators intend to combine this?
I can not say, probably the platform will support both options for processing transactions. Many projects support this. There are a lot of advantages in this, hardware support at the expense of users gives the system a stable operation, and in its POW it provides speed of work at the software level.
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:03:42 PM

I can not say, probably the platform will support both options for processing transactions. Many projects support this. There are a lot of advantages in this, hardware support at the expense of users gives the system a stable operation, and in its POW it provides speed of work at the software level.
But this requires specialized pools, is not it? Where is the information on this?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

Who can highlight the main advantages, compared to other projects? Why is it necessary to invest money in it?
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

But this requires specialized pools, is not it? Where is the information on this?
Well, until there is no precise information on this matter, it will be known a little later, after the end of ICO
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

Who can highlight the main advantages, compared to other projects? Why is it necessary to invest money in it?

Here is a cool referral system. I love.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

Great project, I really like the idea. It looks very promising!
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:07:19 PM

What do you have in mind? What are we talking about?
lordmick

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

well, you can call other users so that they too take part and for this you will receive bonuses
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:03:00 PM

well, you can call other users so that they too take part and for this you will receive bonuses

Bonuses? It is very interesting. That is, I can do nothing and get some money for it?
lordmick

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

Bonuses? It is very interesting. That is, I can do nothing and get some money for it?

Yes exactly. You have understood correctly.
RiconaOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 48

A New Era of Lending and Earning in Multi Crypto

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

Hello Ricona Admin, let me recognize the well structured website you created, very well organized, am no techy person but i recognize good stuff when i see one Wink

The only thing i did not find is the team and dev members identity and background info, shouldn't this info be included in the website or whitepaper, or they want to stay anonymous? I think including team info will give much confidence in this great project. Ricona has a good business plan and should not have any problem succeeding. Between aside from official Ricona telegram, is there an active telegram chat group? Thanks.

Can i get answer to the Bolded above, just need more clearification.

Thank you for your query/concern Notin2. We apologize for the late response but the reason behind being anonymous is quite obvious. Lending is not valid in US and we may shift our base from Singapore to any other place on a very short notice (if required) in the interest of our valuable members hard earned contributions. Disclosing our identity would defeat the purpose of being anonymous for the same reasons as like other lending platforms. BUT, we and our legal team is working to find an alternate way by using which we could legally run a lending platform (using different terms for lending) and quite soon we may announce that good news and would disclose our Real identities as well.

Hope it answers your query as well as a few others with same questions.

skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

And about what bonuses are we talking about? In what way will this be manifested?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

Hello Ricona Admin, let me recognize the well structured website you created, very well organized, am no techy person but i recognize good stuff when i see one Wink

The only thing i did not find is the team and dev members identity and background info, shouldn't this info be included in the website or whitepaper, or they want to stay anonymous? I think including team info will give much confidence in this great project. Ricona has a good business plan and should not have any problem succeeding. Between aside from official Ricona telegram, is there an active telegram chat group? Thanks.

Can i get answer to the Bolded above, just need more clearification.

Thank you for your query/concern Notin2. We apologize for the late response but the reason behind being anonymous is quite obvious. Lending is not valid in US and we may shift our base from Singapore to any other place on a very short notice (if required) in the interest of our valuable members hard earned contributions. Disclosing our identity would defeat the purpose of being anonymous for the same reasons as like other lending platforms. BUT, we and our legal team is working to find an alternate way by using which we could legally run a lending platform (using different terms for lending) and quite soon we may announce that good news and would disclose our Real identities as well.

Hope it answers your query as well as a few others with same questions.

Thank you for your response it has certainly clear some misconception and hopefully when you eventually find alternative away to legally run the lending platform, then it will inspire more confidence. Best of luck this great idea.
lordmick

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:18:27 PM

And about what bonuses are we talking about? In what way will this be manifested?

In my opinion, 6% of the transactions that your users have made will be transferred to you in view of the bonus
KUMAR6

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:20:35 PM

what is multi crypto? why is it better?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

What is the reason for such a limited number of tokens? As far as I understand, to solve the problem of low awareness of the investors about the details of buying and selling tokens. Or I'm wrong? Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: