Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:23:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RCA] Ricona Coin-Experience Lending with Multi Crypto Switching Technology  (Read 1855 times)
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:23:59 PM

I understand that lending is a platform for currency exchange with a credit rate and interest. You offer your platform, which will be convenient to exchange currencies and earn doubly. But here's the moment: I didn't understand a bit, what is RICONA COIN? For what it is and what will it give us?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

This project is interesting. In particular,the concept,developed by creators,allows making a huge step in the development of lending Roll Eyes
I agree with you entirely. And such advantages as a low credit period with a 10% bonus and various lending options make investing the simplest and most affordable.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:46:19 PM

The fact that you can pay back your investment in no more than 45 days, I am infinitely happy))) indeed, this isn't offered by any platform. Only here is the question, where will the money for the interest be taken for payback? There will be a lot of investors, accordingly, the interest amount isn't small. Is it something like a financial pyramid? Roll Eyes
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:48:02 PM

how can I use RCA coins, and what can I spend them on? I was very interested in this project. I would like to participate in it. Its development is on a large scale, therefore such opportunities should not be missed
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

The most important thing I would like to know is the specific risks involved. I'm glad that I finally created such a platform (after all, it's based on blockchain?), which gives access to credit and profits)) but risks are everywhere, it's obvious, I would like to know what risks are here? Is there a probability not only of not making a profit, but also not getting back your investments?
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

how can I use RCA coins, and what can I spend them on? I was very interested in this project. I would like to participate in it. Its development is on a large scale, therefore such opportunities should not be missed
coins can be used not only by individuals, but also by enterprises, as well as by investors. That is, as an individual you can transfer funds, pay for services and buy goods, as an enterprise - transfer funds to suppliers, and as an investor - purchase RCA as an asset.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:34:28 PM

tell me, please, how are ICO funds allocated? And what is the current period? Is it pre-sale or already sale? I would like to decide whether I will receive any bonuses or not.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:42:41 PM

oh) and the return on investment, I can get what kind of currency? In bitcoins? If, for example, bitcoin depreciates and as an alternative there is no other currency, can all profits be converted into real money (dollars or euros)? Roll Eyes
rlm42

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:58:07 PM

tell me, please, how are ICO funds allocated? And what is the current period? Is it pre-sale or already sale? I would like to decide whether I will receive any bonuses or not.
the sale will start in 6 days. the countdown went, so determine) and about the distribution of funds I will tell you that 2 quarters of them will go to developers and marketing, 40% to developers and the remaining 10% to technical needs.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

are there any restrictions on the amount of investment? And is the rate of investment increasing every time? Classical banks, for example, before granting access to credit, check the investor for solvency. On this platform, are all services available to any investor?
Seidr

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:21:23 PM

I'm glad that the creators take into account the interests of users. This project will clearly have a future with a such approach!
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

it is nice to see in the list of sponsors such serious organizations as Bittrex, HitBTC and Livecoin in the list of partners. This makes the project a great honor Cool
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:07:09 PM

how far can I judge feedback? How quickly and quickly can I get answers to my questions? Huh
rlm42

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:11:25 PM

how far can I judge feedback? How quickly and quickly can I get answers to my questions? Huh
I'm sure that in such a serious and promising project you will receive the answers to all your questions as quickly as possible. in extreme cases, you can always turn to technical support, in case the messages are not monitored here.
Seidr

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:50:49 PM

I see that the development of the project is in full swing. It's nice to see an experienced team that has done such a great job. I'm sure they'll realize this project well! Roll Eyes
RiconaOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

A New Era of Lending and Earning in Multi Crypto

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:56:54 AM

Excellent project, the idea is very relevant today! I am very pleased with the site, done very well! I really want to participate, but I also wonder if I can leach free tokens?

You can visit the Bounty thread where you can leach some free tokens just for your contribution in spreading the word about the project

RiconaOfficial
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:36:44 AM

I understand that lending is a platform for currency exchange with a credit rate and interest. You offer your platform, which will be convenient to exchange currencies and earn doubly. But here's the moment: I didn't understand a bit, what is RICONA COIN? For what it is and what will it give us?

Its always advisable to visit Ricona.io to get all your questions answered there but here is some extract of the site for your convenience :

What is Ricona?

Ricona is an upcoming CryptoCurrency like Bitcoin or Ethereum, which can be used for decentralized, secure and discreet peer to peer transactions on the blockchain technology. However, if we talk about lending vertical, it differs from any other CryptoCurrency in the Crypto space by allowing its users to trade in multiple Cryptocurrencies.  There are multiple ways in which you can invest in Ricona. We offer an assured return plan called ‘Staking’, a compounding interest plan called ‘Lending’. Using one of these two plans, your initial investment can be doubled in as less as two months. Also, you can use your RCA coins to buy other cryptocurrencies or simply exchange them for other cryptos. Ricona Coins use the best-in-class security protocols to keep your coins safe from potential hackers and the transaction speed is much faster than most other P2P or banking networks.

Why is Ricona different from other cryptocurrencies and lending platforms?

We have set a new benchmark with our unique ‘Multi Cryptocurrency Switching’ feature which is unheard of in the Cryptocurrency space. No other lending platform offers this. It allows you to switch your primary lending Cryptocurrency to capitalize on a price swing. In simpler terms, if you are currently holding Bitcoin with us, but in one week, Ethereum is trending and you discover that lending Ethereum offers you better returns than Bitcoin, we allow you to switch your holdings to Ethereum or vise-a-versa. And all it takes is a couple of clicks. (Read Whitepaper for more details). Also, we allow you to get your returns in a Cryptocurrency of your choice or in plain old Benjamin (USD)

What is the value of Ricona?

There are several reasons why Ricona promises to be one of the biggest upcoming investment opportunities in the Crypto space. For starters, it is in limited supply. There are and will be just 28 million Ricona Coins, ever! Of these 9.1 million Coins are available for purchase in the upcoming ICO, making it a great way to get your foot in the door or buy-in early when the prices are still at rock bottom. Do you know when most of the so-called Bitcoin billionaires bought in? When Bitcoin was priced as low as $1.5 in 2009. The limited supply of RCA ensures that when the demand increases, the prices will skyrocket. Also, no other lending platform offers a ‘Lending Maturity Period’ as low as 45 days in the entire crypto space. This allows you to withdraw all your investments (which may be almost double) in just 45 days. Most other lending platforms have a 90-day lock-in period, which we believe is too high and risky, in the extremely volatile Crypto Space.

Use Case of Ricona Coins or RCA?

We understand that not everybody in the Crypto Space is an investor. To this end, our aim has always been to create a cryptocurrency that can be used by an individual, a business and an investor alike.

For individuals

Individuals can use Ricona Coins to transfer funds or buy goods and services online in a fast, discreet and easy way. That’s irrespective of their location or time and by bypassing the often ‘arcane’ and time consuming banking procedures. Our platform gives you access to a tamperproof wallet with the best-in-class security that uses private keys to ensure that only you can gain access or use it for transactions or fund transfers to another wallet (Peer to Peer).

For Businesses
With the acceptance of cryptocurrencies on the rise globally, this is a great time for any business, local trader, online merchant or an e-commerce giant to invest Or to use (as a mean of payment) in a path breaking new coin like Ricona. It allows them the convenience, comfort and discretion that is much desired while making payments to clients or suppliers.

For Investors
As we mentioned earlier, Ricona is in limited numbers (28 million coins only). This ensures a spike in demand with time leading to an exponential growth in price and value. As an investor, not only does this indicate excellent returns, it also allows diversification of the cryptocurrency portfolio. With blockchain technology advancing every day, it is only a matter of time before the traditional payment system becomes obsolete and is replaced by Crypto Currencies, which are more discreet, fast and foolproof.

Hope it helps all the people who have questions about WHAT IS RICONA (RCA) and its Use Case

dCorp

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:51:15 AM

The most important thing I would like to know is the specific risks involved. I'm glad that I finally created such a platform (after all, it's based on blockchain?), which gives access to credit and profits)) but risks are everywhere, it's obvious, I would like to know what risks are here? Is there a probability not only of not making a profit, but also not getting back your investments?

I dont think there is a place in crypto currency world where there is no risk. If its crypto, its really risky but we people get rewarded for our risk taking capabilities. I am going to invest some chunk of money into this platform but NOT my life savings. There is a saying in crypto community, "Risk what you can afford (or willing) to lose" And I completely agree with that.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:20:44 AM

Nice enough. i would like to ask you something about the specification, quoting from the first post that :
Algorithm:   SCRYPT (POW/POS)
MiningPool:   YES (as per roadmap)
CoinBaseMaturity:   60 Blocks
BlockReward:   24 RCA

How long 1 block is approximately solved ? then as this is a POS/POW coin, for every 1 block, holder will mine/get 24 RCA into the wallet, is it correct ?

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
RiconaOfficial
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

Nice enough. i would like to ask you something about the specification, quoting from the first post that :
Algorithm:   SCRYPT (POW/POS)
MiningPool:   YES (as per roadmap)
CoinBaseMaturity:   60 Blocks
BlockReward:   24 RCA

How long 1 block is approximately solved ? then as this is a POS/POW coin, for every 1 block, holder will mine/get 24 RCA into the wallet, is it correct ?

For every block mined, Miner will get 24 RCA into his wallet > 100% Correct.
 How long 1 block is approximately solved > 2 Mins

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: