Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:55:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CHEAPEST FEE BITCOIN WALLET?  (Read 282 times)
digitalkeyshop (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

I would like to know which is the cheapest bitcoin wallet as now i am using MyCelium and they have an ENORMOUS FEE

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:13:54 PM

Fee to get a transaction through is determined by the network, more transactions higher fees.  That said, Electrum lets you specify the precise fee you're willing to pay, and adjust it to some degree if its stuck, which is better than many other tools that simply get an API input for "rush it through" rate.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:14:13 PM
Merited by 1NV3ST0NM3 (1)

I would like to know which is the cheapest bitcoin wallet as now i am using MyCelium and they have an ENORMOUS FEE

Thanks!

You can set a customs fee on Mycelium wallet tho, so you don't actually have to pay a high fee.
But, with a low fee might would resulting in a low confirmation time so you do have to wait a little bit longer compared to a high fee transaction.

Here's some info that might be useful for you
  • Bitcoin Core=> you can pick your own fees
  • Bitcoin Knots=> you can pick your own fees
  • Bitcoin Wallet=> you can pick your own fees
  • breadwallet=> you can pick your own fees
  • Bither=> no
  • GreenBits
  • GreenAddress=> you can pick your own fees
  • Coinomi=> no
  • Coin.Space => no idear
  • Simple Bitcoin Wallet=> no idear
  • MultiBit HD=> no
  • Armory=> you can pick your own fees

faucet used to be profitable
digitalkeyshop (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

I started using blockchain... I think it's the best one
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

they have an ENORMOUS FEE
Just like all other Bitcoin wallets that I'm aware of, Mycelium is free.  It's not their fee.

Most wallets allow you to choose your own fees, but due to the low supply of space in blocks (1MB per block) and high demand for space, the fees that you will have to pay if you expect to get confirmations on your transaction within a normal timeframe are going to be pretty high.

There's not a lot you can do about it, but one minor thing that you can do is choose a SegWit-compatible wallet and move your coins to a SegWit address.
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:48:37 PM

Thanks!

I think for the cheapest and free wallets, still held by blockchain, where we know that blockchain has excellent security for its users, and keeps our bitcoin very good, so far no complaints in losing bitcoin on blockchain ..
MaximMax

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:02:31 AM

I like binance the most. It's a very reliable exchange and wallet with perfect reputation
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:03:36 AM

Thanks!

Check the electrum wallet, is not that it has the cheapeast fees but you can set UP the fee desired and later on  try an accelerator.
Braydean

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:43:54 PM

Thanks!

If you are looking a cheapest bitcoin wallet i think you should choose a blockchain wallet which is the cheapest one.the fees are defends on the market if btc value is high the fees are in 1-3$ something.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: