Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:59:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 cryptocurrency- Best Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2018  (Read 235 times)
vintamodern444 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:33:52 PM

1. Bitcoin: The price is down for bitcoin. I think it is a great time to buy into bitcoin. Wink
2. Ethereum
Ethereum is currently being expected by investors to replace the bitcoin in the future because of its stability. Ethereum can definitely yield very high return. Tongue
3. Bitcoin cash
Bitcoin cash provides the second opportunity for them to invest in “future Bitcoin”.  Grin
4. Ripple
Currently, there are many companies have implemented ripple into their systems like. I think the price of ripple will rise in the future. Kiss
5. Litecoin
Litecoin is the second most accepted cryptocurrency in websites that accept virtual currency payments. If you are ready to invest for long-term then litcoin is not a bad choice. Smiley

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

1. Bitcoin: The price is down for bitcoin. I think it is a great time to buy into bitcoin. Wink
2. Ethereum
Ethereum is currently being expected by investors to replace the bitcoin in the future because of its stability. Ethereum can definitely yield very high return. Tongue
3. Bitcoin cash
Bitcoin cash provides the second opportunity for them to invest in “future Bitcoin”.  Grin
4. Ripple
Currently, there are many companies have implemented ripple into their systems like. I think the price of ripple will rise in the future. Kiss
5. Litecoin
Litecoin is the second most accepted cryptocurrency in websites that accept virtual currency payments. If you are ready to invest for long-term then litcoin is not a bad choice. Smiley
Your choice in picking what to invest is somewhat good for me. But I am not a supporter of ripple for a fact that it was made by the banks. And for as we know, banks are only taking good care of themselves. So, ripple for me is not a cryptocurrency. I am not here to spread fud or whatsoever but I am just explaining what I learnt. It is still DYOR.

Litecoin and BCC are good coins, Eth is better, Bitcoin is the best Smiley.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:37:55 PM

So basicly you just listed the top coins on coinmarketcap ? there are far better coins that has big potential to grow massively in 2018 than Ripple and Bitcoin cash . Those two are hated by most of the cryptocurrency community and don't see how they are going to get the support to grow . Ripple has announced countless big partnerships with banks and nothing happened beside dumping more and more . While Bcash is just a bitcoin copycat with a bigger size block ,that is trying so hard to be "the real bitcoin".
u01p113

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:56:39 PM

My top 5 would be:

1. Ethereum

2. NEO

3. Litecoin

4. Stellar

5. Steem
emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:05:25 PM

If we are looking to invest, try to keep loosely related products. Bitcoin, because bitcoin. NEO and cardano, betting on the future. Invest in a Dash of anonymity, and one more. This last slot, I would actually expand beyond just one coin. Keep a varied portfolio. Don t miss on holding at least 50MCO (in case you ever want their low-tier premium card in the future), some ROSS, some Ardor, some Stellar, and whatever else you think might be a good idea.
ddking

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:10:38 PM

I am new to this field and I have some confusion about crypto currencies. I know Bit coin and Ethereum are two systems of crypto currencies. So I want to know about the Ripple and Litcoin. Can someone please tell me, the Ripple and Litcoins are another two systems of crypto currencies? also Is there any systems like that? I mean Erc 20 base block chain or BTC based Block chain.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:41:58 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 02:09:18 AM by gurunanakji777

Bitcoin: Yes Indeed its the best time to buy as market is already dropped too much.
Ethereum: I don't think so it will replace btc but its a good coin to invest in for good profit.
Bitcoin cash: Can't say about Bch but it can be a good coin for long term.
Ripple: I don't have much expectation from ripple as its supply is very high. I also hope it will rise but not expecting too much gain.
Litecoin: Its a good time to buy as it is cheaper now for long term.
But my top 5 is different to yours: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Monero and Neo

SparkMaster86

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:52:52 PM

That's a very good topic. I will gladly read more about it from people who are more experienced than me becaouse I want to start investing into crypto soon Smiley
vintamodern444 (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

Bitcoin: Yes Indeed its the best time to buy as market is already dropped too much.
Ethereum: I don't think so it will replace btc but its a good coin to invest in for good profit.
Bitcoin cash: Can't say about Bch but it can be a good coin for long term.
Ripple: I don't have much expectation from ripple as its supply is very high. I also hope it will rise but not expecting too much gain.
Litecoin: Its a good time to buy as it is cheaper now for long term.
But my top 5 is different to yours: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Monero and Neo

Today, the bitcoin price will still go down around $10000 per bit . Why not buy Bitcoin when it's worth $ 10,000? The bitcoin value continues to rise and you can buy bitcoin for more than $ 10,000. II think it is a great time to buy into bitcoin.
I will spend a little bit of money to buy bitcoin. Hopefully the bitcoin will increase quickly   Cool Cool
Gregoryxl

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

2. Ethereum
3. Bitcoin cash
4. Ripple
5. Litecoin

They are excellent options, although I undoubtedly trust much more in ETH because it has very good features, and bitcoin is still the queen bee of cryptocurrencies. I wish we could know which of them will increase its value this year to start investing.
trickyriky

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:24:01 PM

2. Ethereum
3. Bitcoin cash
4. Ripple
5. Litecoin

Although I will agree that this is the best time to buy Bitcoin and altcoin since last December, I will not agree with the list of the cryptos you have placed here. Yes, Ethereum is good, but are you sure that Bitcoin cash is worth investing into? I’d rather pick NEO and Cardano.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:21:28 PM

In my opinion, if you want to invest with a long hodl, you better choose good altcoin which is not available in large market yet, because once they enter large markets, the price is gonna be so high. I recommend naga coin or etn
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:45:51 PM

I think BCH and RIPPLE is not the right choice to invest in long term. NEM, NEO and Monero is far better choice than these one. These 3 coins get get you 5x return easily in 2018.
StinkyLover

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

This industry is pure fiction

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:53:43 PM

Really??

I'm looking for MAD profits.

I want cryptos that will move from page 4/5/6 on CMC to page 1 !!

All this top 5, top 10, top 15, is nonsense to me. I cannot even buy new tyres for my jeep with tiny profits.
youstock
Copper Member

Activity: 76

Tokenized selfhood

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:12:31 AM

1. Bitcoin: most stable and secure, lots of exciting tech coming out, lightning, atomic-swaps, MASTs, schnorr signatures, rootstock
2. Ethereum: most approachable to devs trying to build new stuff on the blockchain + Casper, Raiden, Masternodes
3. Tezos: on chain governance, built in developer bounties, formal verification, functional smart contracts, PoS
4. QRL: first quantum resistant ledger, a good hedge if you're worried about that, PoS
5. Aura: brand new project, best chance to get into a new coin before it gets popular, people stocks/tokenized selfhood

chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:15:22 AM

You can always invest in the most popular coins with a proven track record. Also, you can focus on the top 10 by market cap, and buy a portion on each of them.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:21:47 AM

You can always invest in the most popular coins with a proven track record. Also, you can focus on the top 10 by market cap, and buy a portion on each of them.

bitconnect was top 10 i think and dissappeared, same is currently beeing expected from bitcoin, that was once at 22 k and now is at 8k

segotiwul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:03:50 AM

Policies have played an important role in improving efficiency and are both responsible for fragmentation of production, as well as advances in transportation and communications technologies.  i am like SXDT
bpchill12

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:16:52 AM

Elixir, Copico, and Aigang.
trickyriky

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

My top 5 would be:

1. Ethereum

2. NEO

3. Litecoin

4. Stellar

5. Steem

Making your investments, never forget that small and less known altcoins might give you more income that the alts, which come into top-20. For instance, BRK — Breakout Coin will be a very good choice I think
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: