Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 995 times)
cryptocurious18 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:47:28 PM

How to choose profitable bounty ? What factors we should  analyse before pick any bounty Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

How to choose profitable bounty ? What factors we should  analyse before pick any bounty Huh
Personally, I always choose projects according to the following criteria: as the level of popularity, the team and who in them bounty manager.

jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:08:48 PM

How to choose profitable bounty ? What factors we should  analyse before pick any bounty Huh
Know on who are the people behind the team, this can give you some lesser risk if you already know who are the people managing the project.

If they are bunch of scammers and you do believe in the whitepaper and their road map there is something crazy that is about to happen in the future that you are not expecting.

Signature for rent
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:16:34 PM
Merited by liuqi (1), Duzter (1), reda (1)

There are some tactics followed by the analyzer who is being a advisor for the many ICOs. First you should check the white paper completely to understand the potential of the team, road map, what project is about and marketcap focus what they are looking for.

If you learned all the information you can confirm about their legibility. Apart from you can check they created the ICO to be successful in the market and scam the people and take all the money.  
Check the linked-in in profile and twitter page they have created. You may find the review information from the multiple people and you can see the cheap project by looking whether they have newly created profile or not.
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:32:45 PM

Because we are bounty hunting I try looking at three things in particular the overall raise ask, the bounty %, and the an overall rating on the project. Given these three things criteria in sync I tend to pick good campaigns.

babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:02:01 PM

To pick the right bounty that is legit and profitable is far from easy, as there numerous bountie campaigns. Check the whitepaper, the team and pick a campaign from a reputable bounty manager. They will not manage scam campaigns as these will ruin their reputations.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:04:37 PM

Some indicators for me:
* twitter followers
* quality of website
* whitepaper
* telegram group
* bounty (too high: not realistic, too low, not interested)
* tasks to perform (if they want you to retweet 7 times a week, and there is little activity on twitter, they are not committed)
* attitude to bounty hunters (no supportive attitude? stay away)
* tech skills
* originality and realistic goals

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:36:22 PM

Pay attention to the reputation of developers.Famous influential people in team ICO, cool large investors, real profiles in social networks, well-developed communication, video conferencing, on the money invested in the project, the amount of remuneration.
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

Wow! Never thought that you really need to study and research first about a certain bounty campaign before joining. I don't really know how to check if a certain team is good or not so I often base it on my instincts in joining a bounty campaign. I do check the whitepaper and see if the project is good and also check if the bounty is something interesting for it to be popular. It's my first time participating in a bounty so I think I am going to apply all the advice above on my second and future bounty campaigns. Thanks for the ideas.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:59:21 PM

i'm at my first bounty but i've lost some days choosing it, i looked at the project (if it's interesting and could interest other people), the team (if it's relaiable), the budget for the bounty and how many people are partecipating, because if we are many people and few tokens avaiable it's not worth.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

I think you need to join the campaign you want to invest. If you want to investigate these icos, you can see all the projects from here https://www.icoquery.com/
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:41:56 PM

in my opinion, I prefer to find the existence of the team and the authenticity of the project that can make sense. because there will be disappointed if we just rely on the reward offered but in fact it is a scam project.
the right team and professionals can help the development of the project well so that the coins we get from bounty will not be low in price.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:52:40 AM

Bounty is fun! You should come up with this form. In fact, Bounty is a subscription form for getting free coin from coin developers. To participate in the bounty, you must meet the following conditions:
- 1 purse for Myetherwallet.com
- 1 account Bitcointalk.org
- 1 facebook has 200-300 friends or more, the better you
- 1 Twitter followers 200-300 followers up, 10k follow up then max delicious
- Install the telegram app.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:14:29 AM

If you like the coin, apply for a bounty. Do the job, get coins, profit. I like Kryll and I am in the signature campaign..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:02:33 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 04:25:32 AM by Inkdatar

If you like the coin, apply for a bounty. Do the job, get coins, profit. I like Kryll and I am in the signature campaign..
So what's your factors in choosing a bounty? For me, at first I always check in the site of Ico's to have an idea on where to join bounty. The team's behind of their project, roadmap, supply, and their social media page if they have any event. In checking if they are always updating on the development of the project through this we will know if this Ico is serious.  
cryptocurious18 (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:23:23 AM

So what's your factors in choosing a bounty? For me, at first I always check in the site of Ico's to have an idea on where to join bounty. The team's behind of their project, roadmap, supply, and their social media page if they have any event. In checking if they are always updating on the development of the project through this we will know if this Ico is serious.  
i look fund for bounty,team of ico, how much they allocate fund for bounty (signature  twitter creation translation) social activity and many other things
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:02:00 AM

For sure without analyzing facts about the project you cannot make a desicion. You shall spend some time reading the white paper, check their popularity on social media and the project potential in future. Of course there are some good projects without high popularity, but if you they don't spend money on marketing, that is for sure waste of time. The best way to find some quality bounty campaigns is doing research on partnerships of the company.

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
NutellaboY

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:13:37 AM

Just look if the community of current bounty is active. Hyped coins are usually to be a successful one.
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:14:29 AM

check if they have a big community,(social media- telegram, twitter, facebook), ico rating and the whitepaper as well..Development Team are always available, and you can their faces on their website.

jingyang

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:22:49 AM

projects need to receive investment to distribute prizes After that, you should examine the purpose of the team and the project

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: