Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 995 times)
RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:55:59 PM

Well to pick up the right bounty you have to review it. Check the whitepaper thoroughly. Review the background of the team/people. Is the project needed and have a good future. You just really have to look on details that it is realistic and something of value. Then go for it. Good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

How to choose profitable bounty ? What factors we should  analyse before pick any bounty Huh
First of all I've got to fall in love with the project itself before I decide to invest my time to promote the project.
I do a thorough research of course. If all ticked off with flying colors I join the Telegram channel, social media platforms and get myself registered.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:03:37 PM

Find the famous bonus managers. See if the project has more participants or less. and finally the bonus level.
erasheed28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:43:15 PM

The one with huge support from the community for me is the best criteria for choosing a bounty program to enrolled with, usually you can tell from social media sites and telegram.
Dedication of the team and their popularity suggest that can give more potential to the coin of the project.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cryptocurious18 (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:08:14 AM

Find the famous bonus managers. See if the project has more participants or less. and finally the bonus level.
do you  suggest  me best bounty managers
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:37:13 AM

do you  suggest  me best bounty managers
Actually even the famous bounty manager you are saying about is not all project he handles are legit. You know why? Because some best managers at the end they noticed that bounty or ico is scam. We should not base only on the best bounty manager to look on the best to join. Check the Ico if legit, the team, their capabality to stand, strategies to become successful its project.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:39:16 AM

Just check trusted members here and check their signature it's a good sign if many high rank members wear the signature of an ICO coin.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:04:47 AM

Before getting into any sort of bounty it is good to analyze the project along with the real world usage it has got. This will let the user pick the right bounty and focus on earning stakes. Even successful bounties has gone valueless, so not only the project value but also the investor base need to be considered before getting into it.
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

How to choose profitable bounty ? What factors we should  analyse before pick any bounty Huh
what I always do is checking the website and after this a choose to go on their social media to check their community and how active they are, and also the telegram.
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

you should first take into consideration the quality of the project and so the possibility of it going on market in the future, cause if a project gives you an equivalent of 10BTC in their coin, but it don't deliver, it's simply pointless, than look at the quality/reputation of the bounty manager, then how much share is allocated for the bounty, sometimes is fixed sometimes is proportional to the token sold. I personally prefer when the amout is fixed so i can calculate from the start how much i'm going to gain.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

How to choose profitable bounty ? What factors we should  analyse before pick any bounty Huh
what I always do is checking the website and after this a choose to go on their social media to check their community and how active they are, and also the telegram.
That's a plus in choosing the best bounty to check in their website, social media page and team on whose behind the project. We may know or verify on how the team do their best to be successful the ico bounty. Last, always check the updates of the team these way we can know the best and worth it.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:06:47 PM

Pay attention to: the reputation of the developers. Famous influential people in team ICO, cool large investors, real profiles in social networks, well-developed communication, video conferencing, overall transparency of the project.
donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

hVE YOU SEE http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-42881892
Facebook has said it will block any advertising promoting crypto-currency products and services.

The company said it was open to emerging technologies but many companies were not acting in "good faith" when extolling the virtues buying into virtual currencies.

Recently, a wave of new currencies have emerged, seeking to piggyback Bitcoin's huge increase in value.

Facebook urged users to report any ads the company's security measures missed.

It admitted it would not always catch every ad for a crypto-currency.

ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

I think you need to join the campaign you want to invest. If you want to investigate these icos, you can see all the projects from here https://www.icoquery.com/
Maybe you can explain more about Investigating ICOs. Besides read whitepaper, twitter popularity, advisor, Risk Percentage and many aspects from the ICO. Is bounty manager have big influence as you investigating ICOs Profile?

OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

I often check the amount they got from their pre-sale. If any ICO project sold out everything in pre-sale in just a few days I think it's a good one and I often decide to join their bounty campaign. But it's not right all the time, sometime you need to take a look at their WP and their roadmap to see if it's good enough or not then make your own decision to join their bounty campaign or not Smiley.

Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:27:21 PM

When it come to bounty I always be careful never to sofa myself promoting project and at the end will not get pay.  I always looking for a good project through the personality that is promoting it.  Most times doing a promotion on twitter which I always doing through bounty0x has been profitable and promote most of the popular tokens that there have listed on their site.  I think referrer program giving more profits than most other aspects of promotion.
I am developing this account with the aim of promoting ethereum tokens which has been of a great benefits to me.  One thing that I have find out is that the managers that negotiate for the projects also matter.
Kartika1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:30:04 AM

First you have to know who the manager and bounty team is. Find a trusted manager and team. Then see the whitepaper, roadmap and website of the project. Look at the amount of allocations provided for bounty and what their tokens cost, then calculate the estimated amount you will receive. I hope this helps.
wanglili1983

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:02:10 AM

You'll have to go through their white papers, and what they'll give you, and the date of the reward.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

Most of my bounties are from social media bounties so first thing I check is if they have lots of activities on their social media accounts as if they don't then you will have a problem doing your job in social media bounty. I also look for bounty campaigns that has less participants so that I will get big rewards than bounty that has many participants.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

if I want to follow the bounty I usually see from the project team that handles the project, and I look at the website what is the purpose and vision of the project's mission, and I read about the allocation of tokens and so on, if I think it is worth my support, I will follow his bounty, and for me the bounty manager is also very influential for my choice.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: