Print  
Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 995 times)
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

If you want to invest in...
You would probably do the bounty campaign!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:10:26 PM

To pick a good bounty campaign you should be able to predict which projects will be hyped, also team must be trustable and bounty manager must be good.
babyaia

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:16:11 PM

I choose a profitable bounty by choosing a good bounty manager,and read their whitepaper,look at their project if it is a good one and and research their website.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:16:30 PM

Bounty will be chosen according to the strength of team, project stability after the coin has been launched, good manager on ICO bounty, good whitepaper and then finally you need to find the good developers in the project.
If you have cross verified that there is no problem you will be getting into the concern bounty you want to join bro.
Here in this forum most of the people picking up the project by checking the manager itself.

canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:18:07 PM

I choose a profitable bounty by choosing a good bounty manager,and read their whitepaper,look at their project if it is a good one and and research their website.

I choose a bounty which I know I am qualified of the requirements they are looking. I read whitepaper in order for me to find the right bounty for me. And at the same time a bounty with good colleagues and with good pay.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:40:57 PM

I choose a bounty which I know I am qualified of the requirements they are looking. I read whitepaper in order for me to find the right bounty for me. And at the same time a bounty with good colleagues and with good pay.

Reading whitepaper in order to be knowledgeable for the best bounty campaigns is the best thing to in choosing a bounty. There are lots of bounties that appeared but few of them are worth working for. I consider god colleagues and managers as one factor that a bounty is effective.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:48:23 PM

Well, if youre too lazy to read and research for a certain ICO, just pick a bounty campaign that has a reputable and trusted campaign manager. But of course dont just too comfortable with that, research a little bit will do and read the white paper as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:19:35 AM

When I started doing bounties, I signed up to anything and everything.  At one point, I was trying to manage over 50 bounties simultaneously.  It was no longer fun, it was a lot of work, and I kept making mistakes on when weekly reports were due.

So I scaled back and began to mostly focus on several key points...

- The likelihood that the project would be successful.
- pre-existing businesses with a real-world applications of blockchain technology to improve/expand/streamline the existing business
- new industrial blockchain applications

Lastly, I have started avoiding campaigns with huge numbers of bounty participants, such as the Amazix bounties - there are just too many participants to get a worthwhile reward.

I am now doing only 6 campaign, of which one is the signature campaign, another is only a SteemIt campaign, 3 twitter campaigns and, lastly, one "pet project" campaign that I have really got involved with seriously, doing most campaign sections, along with being a CM for the Telegram channel.

I also selectively choose article/blogging campaigns to do one-off submission for, if I see potential for the project and understand the material well enough to write a high-quality piece.

Now, bounties are fun again, and my reward-effort ratio has increased dramatically.
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:41:10 AM

I do mainly the youtube bounties. I only pick projects I think are quality and that I am personally interested in, as I'm trying to grow my youtube channel and don't want to be seen as promoting scams or garbage. So these criteria are the same as my criteria for investing in an ICO. Use case, team, tokenomics, probability of scam.
kuhuya122

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:49:37 AM

Thanks for all the replies
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:06:59 AM

When I started joining bounty campaign my mistake was not paying attention on its bounty manager. Fortunately, however the project I joint was legit and it has proven itself to fulfill their roadmaps. I had only taken a look at their website, whitepaper, and community. I forgot to evaluate their bounty manager. You need to find out its bounty manager first. Is he legit without red trust? If he has good records you may proceed to its dev, wp, community and others.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:21:59 AM

How to choose profitable bounty ? What factors we should  analyse before pick any bounty Huh
Know on who are the people behind the team, this can give you some lesser risk if you already know who are the people managing the project.

If they are bunch of scammers and you do believe in the whitepaper and their road map there is something crazy that is about to happen in the future that you are not expecting.
Would you like to participate in the bounty program before joining it? We should choose the real potential bouty and the projects we can trust in them so that we can get some merit from doing so. Join bounty programs
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:28:05 AM

How to choose profitable bounty ? What factors we should  analyse before pick any bounty Huh
In my opinion, I think that in every bounty it has a distinct possibilities that needs to take advantage to. In picking a bounty, we need know or inspect first the project. Check it first if it has a good qualities to take part of it. A quality is better than quantity. Then, find an ideal bounty campaign category that fits your network. Lastly, socialized with some developers that will help or guide you on how to improve in the bounty campaign.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:37:24 AM

How to choose profitable bounty ? What factors we should  analyse before pick any bounty Huh

First a question are you going to invest? Or join the bounty to a specific ICO?

If you are going to invest find
1. If it is sof cap.
2. If you think the ICO it self has platform that can help the future.
3. Trust the ICO if you are now willing to invest.

If you are going to join the bounty
1. Look at the ICO follow my instructions at the first 2
2. Look at the campaign manager see his trust results or his past campaign.
3. Look at the percentage that you are joining is much higher.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:40:22 AM

check out the team that runs the bounty and look at the whitepaper. currently in joined at the bounty beware because very much once the fraud on behalf of bounty. If entered into it, of course, no results can be obtained and to lose time or energy.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:47:50 AM

the main thing is the purpose of the project, usually everything is open in the whitepaper so you have to read it, then you should see their team members to make sure that the object is real. and last look at the road map.
additional: bounty allocation should also be considered.

28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:01:07 AM

Popularity, the team and what they will offer at the end, in what quantity. In principle, if after such an analysis there is no doubt that it is possible to participate.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

Just look if the community of current bounty is active. Hyped coins are usually to be a successful one.
What if the community will be active at the end of the dev dev campaign and the community can not do anything?
what if we had previously analyzed DEV, TEAM and Advisor? I think it will be more awesome than we just see the activities of the community
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:14:44 AM

If you are asking how to choose a good bounty, bounty hunters have their own criterias. For me I always look first who is the bounty manager. Even when the bounty project is good but the bounty manager is unfair, you will end up unhappy with your stakes.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:24:24 AM

at this time very much ICO that only do fraud and very difficult to distinguish it, but in fact many aspect that you can make benchmark to find good bounty. among them, advisors who have experience handling some ICO, Team that is trusted with legality and good track record. clear white paper, clear company goals, clear products, and a good ICO rating from various sources
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: