Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .....  (Read 2833 times)
WhoDev

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:21:34 PM

If the implementation of these features really happens it will be excellent project where token will be used as utility. That is true as concern was arisen already that in reality the delivery of promises is difficult. I still will be watching how this project is taken ahead with interest.

Thank you for your interest. Smiley That is exactly what we want. We want you to watch, be part of our project and see how we all together will change both the future of cryptocurrency world and tourism industry!
WhoDev

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:04:51 AM

His project is very interesting and very unique. making traveling easier to find a hotel with international reach. surely this is a project that ogled by many investors and I am also very interested in projects like this. hopefully this project is successful so that one day there are plans for traveling I have no trouble.

Thank you for your interest. Smiley We are glad to see forward-minded people like you.
SoftCashCoin

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:08:34 AM

Very good project  Smiley i liked it..
WhoDev

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:43:10 PM

Very good project  Smiley i liked it..

Thank you for your attention Smiley
Alshojaa11

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:10:34 PM

Did not see never in my life such a token because he holds a project great why? Because of led by a great team carries ambitious great success of his project.
There is no doubt that the token will be the currency of the future remember my words.

Actually team successful + large project = currency successful
WhoDev

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:58:42 PM

Did not see never in my life such a token because he holds a project great why? Because of led by a great team carries ambitious great success of his project.
There is no doubt that the token will be the currency of the future remember my words.

Actually team successful + large project = currency successful

Thank you for your faith in WHO project. We will change the cryptocurrency world all together!
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:26:49 AM

If the implementation of these features really happens it will be excellent project where token will be used as utility. That is true as concern was arisen already that in reality the delivery of promises is difficult. I still will be watching how this project is taken ahead with interest.
I saw this very interesting project, this project has good benefits for the future and I am sure that the team in this project will do something that is best for the success of this project. so let's see how the team is working hard to the development of this project.
WhoDev

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:17:47 AM

I saw this very interesting project, this project has good benefits for the future and I am sure that the team in this project will do something that is best for the success of this project. so let's see how the team is working hard to the development of this project.

Thank you for your interest, we try to do our best !
mrserkaan

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:16:08 AM

It was a project I expected. Very nice project in general.
WhorgDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

WorldHotelOrganization

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:06:33 PM

It was a project I expected. Very nice project in general.

Thank you Smiley

WhorgDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

WorldHotelOrganization

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:40:01 PM

edit....

Aimee111

Activity: 32