Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS brand new still sealed Bitmain Antminer s9 + 1600 watt EVGA Gold PSU  (Read 224 times)
Vital454 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:40:22 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 12:33:44 AM by Vital454

I have a 1600 watt EVGA gold PSU and one s9 that's never been opened and I have another s9 that I've been running on a platinum 1600 watt EVGA PSU for about 3-4 months now. No issues what-so-ever. Both are for sale as I think GPU mining sounds more fun, wanting to switch gears. 3500 for the brand new combo. Thanks for looking!
Vital454 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:35:52 AM

bump for price
A.Delaney

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:14:31 AM

Few helpful hints.

Location?
Escrow?
Pics with screen name for proof of ownership.
Price for the used equipment?
Vital454 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:04:44 AM

Right, sorry I'm very new to this lol.
Located in St. Louis.
I read on a post there were a handful of trusted escrows lurking around these boards I just have no idea how to find them. Was sorta hoping someone would have a commonly used one I could look into.
And pics of what screen name?
Price for used is negotiable, wanted to get offers for it.

I realize this all seems a bit sketch compared to most postings on this site, but I really am just a noob hobby miner looking to build my first real rig. If you help me out and sorta show me how this thing is done, I'm willing to work with you to show you every thing is legit and someone could hopefully walk away happy cause I do think I'm offering a good deal for the equipment.
A.Delaney

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:12:25 AM

Located in St. Louis.
I read on a post there were a handful of trusted escrows lurking around these boards I just have no idea how to find them. Was sorta hoping someone would have a commonly used one I could look into.

I realize this all seems a bit sketch compared to most postings on this site, but I really am just a noob hobby miner looking to build my first real rig. If you help me out and sorta show me how this thing is done, I'm willing to work with you to show you every thing is legit and someone could hopefully walk away happy cause I do think I'm offering a good deal for the equipment.

What are you accepting as payment?
Pics of the miners with a piece of paper that has your username from this forum. Vital454 with the date. This helps prove you have the miners

For escrow:
OgNasty
Philipma1957

You would have to pm them to see if they would be willing to escrow the deal.

Your fairly close to me. I live in IL . I’m half tempted to just pick them up myself.
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:53:09 PM

$3,500 is not a "good deal" for an S9. Things change fast here. $10.00 p/d profit. Gonna get a LOT worse.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2737
Merit: 1181

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:13:45 PM

Located in St. Louis.

What are you accepting as payment?
Pics of the miners with a piece of paper that has your username from this forum. Vital454 with the date. This helps prove you have the miners

For escrow:
OgNasty
Philipma1957

You would have to pm them to see if they would be willing to escrow the deal.

Your fairly close to me. I live in IL . I’m half tempted to just pick them up myself.

Hi,

It would be best to take a pic of the miner and PSU with your screen name written on a piece of paper with todays date on it. (Assuming you have the Miner in hand)

Next, set your asking price, crypto payment of choice, make sure to include any special details if necessary.

Specify shipping costs, Time frame, and who pays for what.

I would highly suggest to offer to use a trusted forum escrow, this will eliminate a lot of scam accusations on your part, as a buyer will feel safer using a trusted forum escrow for any deals.

I can presonally recommend minerjones - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=346731 for any escrow deals, he is a trusted forum  escrow (there are others of course)

Update your OP with that info and you should be good to go.

Thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: