Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GENOM] Genom CryptoCurrency (Smart Contracts. Masternodes.) NoPremine  (Read 12268 times)
Djinn83

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:15:28 AM

how soon will the work of the masternodes in your project?
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:48:56 AM

The new version of the GUI wallet will use a fundamental new way without the synchronous use of the wallet. It will work directly through the server. That excludes long synchronization with the server. There are problems with the band in the Telegram. We have blocked this messenger, will soon solve the problem and get back to the group. Use the shell there and the community is the moderators who can answer your questions.
according to the whitepaper exchang listing is in progress and i am seeing this status from a month ago
i think Genom should lost on some exchange with no problem
but not yet. i am waiting for its exchange listing and i hope in Q2 2018 we will see mobile app of Genom. everything should be deployed according to the plan
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:16:40 PM

genom explorer are not opening and its mining hashrates decreasing
its mining difficulty is also going low day by day
i think its because of explorer website goes offline and web wallet is also not accessible
genom team making new wallet and new wallet will online soon as i can see on the genom website
Gy9vin (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:45:57 AM

Explorer-revision and correction
1. Display the balance in the transaction list on the home page;
2. The time display in the transactions list on the main page, and your wallet's address;
3. Improve the stability of explorer;
4. Explorer moved to a server in Germany;
5. Minor fixes and additions to the interface;
5.1 Switching between blocks on the blocks page;
5.2 removed band change in percentage of network capacity, complexity and block time;
5.3 Removed empty the coin, demand

We plan to fix the error displaying the list of transactions on the page with the address. Some pages do not have a check mark in the list(not critical)

The updated explorer is already running at the old address https://explorer.genom.tech/
mdikmetas

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:40:30 AM

how to solo mining for windows

i cant find geth or windows wallet
Gy9vin (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:09:05 AM

GETH: https://github.com/genom-project/genom/releases/tag/1.1
Djinn83

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

Bravo Gy9vin, finally the explorer began to work as expected. But we are all waiting for news about MN and working exchange
mdikmetas

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:25:08 AM

not working geth i try to working but not find blocks
Gy9vin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:17:39 AM

Updating information on the official website. And adding a new one.

Unfortunately, the exchange does not give an answer, and those who give put what the incredible amount, even stock exchanges that have just entered the market.

Due to the difficulties of entering the stock exchange, we are forced to ask for help from the community. As many know, you need to pay to enter the exchange. Previously, there were acceptable prices, but with the growth of the market, the growth rate and the prices for entering the stock exchanges. At the moment, the exit on the stock exchange is at least 0.7BTC. Free listings do not pass and many exchanges say that you need a community of a couple thousand people.

Therefore, we created a BTC wallet for donations to the stock exchange:
1uhkREe7XqT34UNEfEwPaFg83rz7KQwup
Shinbo

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:13:03 AM

That's s tall order. Have you tried https://tradeogre.com/markets
Also start a Reddit page so we can start building a community. Bittalk is aids for community
Unfortunately, the exchange does not give an answer, and those who give put what the incredible amount, even stock exchanges that have just entered the market.

Due to the difficulties of entering the stock exchange, we are forced to ask for help from the community. As many know, you need to pay to enter the exchange. Previously, there were acceptable prices, but with the growth of the market, the growth rate and the prices for entering the stock exchanges. At the moment, the exit on the stock exchange is at least 0.7BTC. Free listings do not pass and many exchanges say that you need a community of a couple thousand people.

Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:21:06 PM

The Idea of this project looks like quite interesting, but now it's only Idea. I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized.
Zordek

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:23:35 PM

To do a coin and not to understand business bases, namely dev award: 1 GEN (+1GEN masternode) which has to guarantee entry into the exchange developers are interested in it and also take for it a part from the performed works as miners. (20% as for мacтepнoд come to the developer too) (the developer already has 1 006 364 GEN)
Now asks for financial aid of workers. Ha, ha, ha!
Poor students programmers who have released it not understanding the trade environment and bases, continue to dig "developers" (by own efforts as you did it earlier) this SCAM COIN Grin
noicomdien.nd

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:46:47 AM

0.7 BTC that Dev also needs community help.
I think this project will die
Because you want to coin on the floor then you need to and first dev must also have good enough finance and wide spread
abazakolala

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:06:21 PM

this is a nice bonus since, I am already mining Bitcoin. And about this project, I think this project seems to be successful for sure in the future, so good luck to all of you who invested!
neoritik

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:51:56 AM

abandoned coin....Community has to take over...

Dev was a noob
FreeHamster

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:46:46 PM

So many coins end up like this... shame.

EGEM an exciting community driven project based on Ethereum network. Find out more at discord.egem.io or egem.io
Gy9vin (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

Report:
Fully working api https://api.genom.tech/ ;
Most of the memory leaks found in the GUI;
It is planned to launch EVM:(из
nguynnguynminh51

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

I Would be nice to see more activity here from pirleans.
Alov89

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

We are Genom!
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:59:38 PM

Report:
Fully working api https://api.genom.tech/ ;
Most of the memory leaks found in the GUI;
It is planned to launch EVM:(из
that is great GENOM is working good
but we need genom on a exchange where can trade genom coin and also market determine this coin's price
i mined genom coins and store on my web wallet
and waiting for future news about genom project progress and exchange listing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: