Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:19:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end.  (Read 5075 times)
Samuel188

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:49:57 AM

It is not easy to come to an end. be patient guys
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:21:03 AM

You're too big a panic when the price of bitcoin falls as I think it's just a normal event that's a bitcoin experience to increase its price higher than what investors think.

Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:27:59 AM

I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
Its been normal look at now bitcoin still kicking and there is no sign of bitcoin has come to an end.
Cryptoobiobi

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:28:57 AM

the red will not be forever. better days of green are coming. just sit and enjoy the ride
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:37:42 AM

After calling for a 7750  retracement in BTC as an optimal level to buy back in, there is another bullish possibility we are toying with right now, which we cannot ignore.

Although optimally we prefer the 7750 level, if this count posted below is correct, we may not see that level for another week  or so, which means our plan at the moment is to re-enter Bitcoin now at current prices with a 25% weighting of what we originally had planned and buy more if we do see the lower levels as originally forecasted.

This means we would have to have wider stop losses at 7200, hence the smaller position size.
KriptoA
Copper Member

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:02:41 AM

i believe it will not last long time. do not think too much about it
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

There is no sign that there will be a sharp decline coming. The price is unpredictable, especially in the current market. Currently the price of bitcoin is holding at $ 8000 and can go some time before taking the next step depending on the situation. market. We all look forward to the positive things that will come
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:05:02 PM

No, you should not be so worried about that because we had experienced so many already places in our past, so that is cyclic process of flluctuation of the market of cryptocurrency and it is completely normal.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:19:06 PM

do not panic! just look at the price charts for the last 5 years! you will see that the crypto market constantly goes up and down! now there is a very long correction, but soon the market will go up and everything will turn green!
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

Yes, you guessed it. But that does not mean that bitcoin will end. It is only temporary. The bad news about bitcoin has had an impact on the price of bitcoin over the past month. In the past two weeks, the global stock market crash has also had a big impact on bitcoin. Now that bitcoin has stopped falling, it's back to $8,000, and it's going back to $10,000.
I know that bad rumors are having a lot of impact on the crypto market but they will not end. A market that has existed for more than 10 years and you think only a few rumors can beat them?
Obviously that would not be possible. So let's see this is a good time to make a profit. Invest in bitcoins at the time they are priced at $ 6500-6800.
One issue that is most likely to result in a decline in the price of Bitcoin is because of a statement from Bank of America stating that Bitcoin or Crypto is a business risk.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

I think that the fall is not over yet. We can see prices much lower than now. But I will still keep my coins and tokens. I try not to think about the price but just follow the projects I invested in.
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

Since every thing is showing red does not mean the end of bitcoin. There are times it shows red and also then at times shows green through a week. It is always like. The red does not signifies end.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:44:51 PM

if you know what crypto is then read more this is not a end buddy because cryptocurency is a type of volatility it always flactuates every secs and mins. so if you scared and if you beleive that crypto is now dead then go sell it i think soon you will regret i am sure 100 percent it is up to you  but for me this is not the end.
chloevo

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:55:44 PM

I believe the crypto market will turn green again. The crypto market has fallen too far. Is the shark folded hands stand looking without collapsing?
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:44:27 PM

So there is nothing to worry about. Don't panic sell. Try developing a new project. That's about bitcoin!
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:50:22 PM

In hindsight there can be little doubt on thge fact that you were right - even though the tanking progress has taken half a year and more - and possibly had not ended yet.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:51:42 PM

So there is nothing to worry about. Don't panic sell. Try developing a new project. That's about bitcoin!
Yes I agree on that we don't habe to get panic. this is normal thing in crypto everything may change because of the unstable volume of investors in the market place, maybe the investors of today is decreasing because of some other negative issue or maybe there are some factors that affect the price. But we don't have to get worry everything will maybe back to normal.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:00:41 PM

Yes I agree on that we don't habe to get panic. this is normal thing in crypto everything may change because of the unstable volume of investors in the market place, maybe the investors of today is decreasing because of some other negative issue or maybe there are some factors that affect the price. But we don't have to get worry everything will maybe back to normal.
The end of crypto is cannot being explained by just a a simple color of the market. Everything is unstable and we cannot even know when will be the exact time or maybe date of the of the price to change. If we don't have faith and sell it on this huge dip because we are being panic due to the huge dip thatvw e all experience maybe we are in a big loss.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:01:39 PM

Although the market is red but I think the end has not come yet. Cryptoccurency to me will never die at this young age and we hoping for more from it soon .

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Mr. Ar_Mongi

Activity: 332
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:05:47 PM

What is happening with the crypto market now is normal.  What could you expect from Bitcoin, when it has grown from$ 400 to $ 20K . Growth cannot last forever. This is the logical conclusion of any to the moon. After growth should be fall. But this is not death, just the end of the cycle.                                                       
 If we talk about other altcoins, then everything is simple. Altcoins ( the top 50, and maybe more) very often repeat the Bitcoin chart. Bitcoin is growing-altcoins are growing. Is falling Bitcoin altcoins are falling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: