Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:54:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end.  (Read 5075 times)
Stussyessential

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:08:03 AM

if you were buying at 15k+ but aren't buying now you're fool. now is the time to start averaging in if you were watching from the sidelines without getting some coin.

kominfo.id

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:12:28 AM

in my opinion this is not the end but the beginning of the beginning you can get a lot of profit because when prices fall like this you can use it by buying coins which are still cheap by buying a lot of coins at cheap prices You can get a lot of profit when prices do price increases.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:15:33 AM

I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

Until now crypto still not yet recover from the dip that happens, we see some pumps but after a few minutes it is going down again all cryptos are not in their usual movement and I think market will not recover this year maybe on the 1st quarter of 2019 it will do a major come back.

kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:52:43 AM

from you make this thread until right now we dont see that the bitcoin is dead and i think bitcoin is down and up is the normal thing and i think that bitcoin dropping is the one step to makes bitcoin more powerful and have the price in the future

MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:02:04 AM

The market is not much better now but still the position is good as we see that in the past it was below than now the present price is good and investor are happy if they invest now and in my opinion in the end of this year the bitcoin price will hit $20,000 so good to hold your crypto and those who have not invested yet they should invest in crypto.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:12:20 AM

The market is not much better now but still the position is good as we see that in the past it was below than now the present price is good and investor are happy if they invest now and in my opinion in the end of this year the bitcoin price will hit $20,000 so good to hold your crypto and those who have not invested yet they should invest in crypto.
this technology trip will not end easily. I have proven that bitcoin technology from previous years until now still remains strong and has value. here we only benefit if you are able to manage the digital currency world well. Red market conditions do not be afraid, remain eager to buy.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:14:33 AM

Stay calm don't panic. Even though all red doesn't mean this will all be the end. There will definitely be an increase in the future. Now indeed many people are trying to sell what they have is a panic seller. So don't ever be afraid to survive and remain patient to increase. You must believe that there will definitely be a recovery in the future and an increase. Staying patient is the key. When it's red like this you should stay calm and don't worry.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:28:41 AM

If this was really the end, then the number of crypto users would have nosedived and the exchange rates could have hit three digits. But as far as I can see, the number of users continues to increase.
MarkPhillips64

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:03:01 AM

Binance rumors are hacked

Rumors circulate that Binance is under attack by hackers. Many users on Reddit have complained about Binance suddenly selling their altcoin at market prices without their consent or any notice.

SEC requires an electronic trading platform to register a business

Today, the SEC has announced that electronic money trading platforms must register with the agency. Markets are concerned that such regulations could make electronic money transactions more difficult.

Japan is considering introducing sanctions against the electronic money trading platform

The SEC is not the only regulator to announce its new electronic money regulation. Japanese authorities are also considering imposing administrative penalties on some electronic money exchanges. The Japanese Financial Services Authority is considering these measures to protect consumers and combat money laundering.

I think that's not too important since in recent days, both the cryptocurrency market is showing signs of recovery, especially Bitcoin and ETH.
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:19:15 AM

Don't worries, we have a great correction. We have to wait for new infomation,now market is red,so i think we can invest alitt mountl and wait for green soon.
Furba

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

What's up guys! Some news from China and Korea, check my today’s crypto market update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Py-tvEMJo
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

I do not know why there are some people would really love bitcoin to end. Maybe they are not invested on bitcoin literally and that they are rich already and would not wander around bitcoin to invest. Anyway i am getting curious also on how bitcoin will going to end. If it will end now then maybe there are lot of cases to be filed among the bitcoin team from around the world. They could not escape because the world is their enemy. So in short better not end this system for the team will likely to take huge penalties and charges.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:15:15 AM

Yes, the market does often fall, but this does not mean that we are seeing the end of bitcoin. It's just a temporary fall that always happens. But after these price drops we're always watching and growth.
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:25:04 AM

when  lambo? will be a hoax if it happens. so far I see the number of users continues to grow. and apparently will continue to add up again,  a lot of good news happened and it made me excited
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

yeah if you're gonna investing some money there are a risk from it like losing your money or even worst got scammed. losing your money because the chart right now is on down trend(RED) so my advice is just wait until the trend going UP(Green).

fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:54:26 AM

The rise and fall in the price of bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency is a normal process that occurs constantly. Therefore, it can not be associated with the end of bitcoin.
princestan

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:01:09 AM

Its just the beginning for the real Crpto traders and the end for "them"..
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

I think you're just panicked by the price drop, but believe me, there is no serious cause for concern. This price drawdown is temporary, everything will be fine soon.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:07:06 AM

Seeing the market all in red does not mean the end of crypto. It must be understood that there are two market seasons in crypto, the bear market and the bull market. Once you witness all red, it means we are in the bear market and as an expert, you need to stay calm and hold your valuable coins and wait patiently for the bull market. There is no point in creating FUD in people when the market goes red.
The best thing to do is to encourage people to even buy more promising coins at cheap prices and hold.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Erga Di Kenesis Lascrea

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:42:40 AM

Really? This is bad news for every people who invest in crypto or mining in crypto. We need to do anything to defend crypto. Anything happen keep defend crypto. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: