Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:13:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end.  (Read 5080 times)
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

For me even it is all red that will not be really the end because if you are a worker here for a long time you know that it is a normal and also you know that someday the price of it will rise.
Furba

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

SEC rejected ProShares ETF – expected, price did not react. Whales accumulate $500M in BTC while it is traded sideways!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKaWWO9oRA
Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

In the world of cryptocurrencies,price is cyclical the deeper the bear the higher the bull will respond to it.Dont lose hope .I think bear big player control the market as of now.Soon the bullish big player will also be one to control.So lets wait and see.This is not the end, thats one thing i sure.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

Your predictions for the market have already been realized. From January to today, the price of all cryptocurrencies in the market has fallen by at least 50%. This is a very bad phenomenon!

nauredok

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

i think that is a breaking point, but only because people are confused and scared about this bitcoin. even if it fails i has opened up doors for similar digital currency.This is deliberate and an act to steal all the wealth made from the retail investors that entered the market last year. We are going to the bottom but the bottom means a very long long time sitting in a ditch before we see things improve price wise.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:42:32 PM

Don't panic. Everything you've seen is just normal. Cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin will not end and what will end is only the crisis a and the prices will rise again. Those people whose faith have been shaken can do sell off their cryptos as their fears eat them.

Sukunan-

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

I'm not sure bitcoin will always be red, and if it's time, surely bitcoin will come back green again, and I will keep holding bitcoin as long as the price is still low ..
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:14:50 PM

In the world of cryptocurrencies,price is cyclical the deeper the bear the higher the bull will respond to it.Dont lose hope .I think bear big player control the market as of now.Soon the bullish big player will also be one to control.So lets wait and see.This is not the end, thats one thing i sure.

It's only a matter of time to see prices will grow again with good prices which are more shocking to all the world. I'm sure that will happen over time.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:17:16 PM

It's only a matter of time to see prices will grow again with good prices which are more shocking to all the world. I'm sure that will happen over time.

Yes, I am very optimistic that this will happen again soon and all the waits and patience and hardworks will all be paid off once bitcoin recovers again soon.
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

In spite of the fact that the market was on red and the vast majority of the cryptos were dumped and went on its greatest bumble, one must think about confiding in its capacities and potential to pump and vary high toward the year's end. One year back, same thing happened, along these lines many terrified and later on had their greatest laments as the cost pumped toward the year's end..
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

Your predictions for the market have already been realized. From January to today, the price of all cryptocurrencies in the market has fallen by at least 50%. This is a very bad phenomenon!

and will just continue to be worse. Get out before your losses get even bigger
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

Panic seller see red opportunity seekers see it is opportunity to buy at dips

red alert?sorry i dont believed it so.its no the end of btc.they want us to panic so they can buy in lower market value.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

No one can compete with the cryptocurrency, because everyone already know about it in every corner and implement cryptocurrency in everything that is possible. If from the very beginning there was such an opportunity, but now it's too late, because the income received from the cryptocurrency is too huge and the benefit is also very in demand.
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:51:57 PM

No one can compete with the cryptocurrency, because everyone already know about it in every corner and implement cryptocurrency in everything that is possible. If from the very beginning there was such an opportunity, but now it's too late, because the income received from the cryptocurrency is too huge and the benefit is also very in demand.

Yeah right, whatever happens now is just temporary and we can all get our profits back once crypto markets returns to normal again or better if it rises much soon.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:56:17 PM

It's normal and happen in any kind of market, Forex, stock, crypto etc.
Don't check btc price every a few minutes, it's not healthy.
Relax, bitcoin will be fine on the end.
Already a few times until now we experienced huge price drop but bitcoin recovered every time.
No need for panic here, just ''waiting game''.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
muchachita14

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

It's not the end, lul. It's just those guys who's afraid to lose their funds that's why they panic selling. Maybe next month or next year is the start of bull run.
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:42:23 PM

Im not really worried about the red in the market because I believe that crypto will still recover eventually. In fact I find it a chance to invest and buy more coins especially ethereum which dropped so lower than last year.

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:46:55 PM

It can't be enough reason to conclude that its about to meet its end. Price drips are basically normal to happen within this industry. For some it could be not desirable at all but for the wise ones, its a great days.

forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:56:48 PM

I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
Be patient what happen to price nowadays they say all cryptocurrency are all red because of some country are banning crypto and using of cryptocurreny. just wait for us the price will recover.

inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:11:01 PM

It is interesting how we get to use with the situation on the market because in the end of January this guy was literally upset with the situation that we're having almost half year from that time.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: