Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end.  (Read 5072 times)
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words.  

No, now it is green on the market. The market maybe start to recovering now. No need to take a quick conclusion about cryptocurrency.
I believe in 2019 cryptocurrency will spiking again in the market. The whales will comeback to buying more bitcoin and crypto.

Quick conclusion? The guy posted this in January and was more then right.But of course,2019 will be another story,but not becouse of whales.I guess cryptocurrency will be accepted more and more in the future and that will bring new investors.Not to mention technology behind that all,thats another story Cheesy
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:23:10 AM

The fact that the price of almost all coins are down does not mean the end of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. It is not the end and never will it be no matter what be the case. Don't panic because changing of the price of bitcoin is normal. I guess,we just need to be optimistic in here so that we can have a chance to achieved our goals. Keep calm and HODL!
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:32:26 AM

No its not, slipping down of the prices of the coins in the matket is not a sign of the ending of cryptocurrency. Fluctuation of its price is a normal thing, as of now prices takes to a high price, market turns to green, not the red market as always what you have said. As of now, august 29, 2018. Market prices takes a highly positive percentage, that is a great news to the investors and hodlers of the coins.

Bitcoin rises its price into $7,106.38 and that is a rising of +5.78%.

Ethereum also rises its price into $297.47 with a rising of +5.52%.

By this, everyone is hoping for more rising of prices especially by the hodlers and investors.
Inasal03

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:57:09 AM

Even now is in a red this is not the end we dont need to give up just think positive and trust someday it can recover the market.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:59:21 AM

I don't think so,there will always be green days. Investors must understand the reallity of coin market cap there red days and there are green days just wait patiently.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:07:02 AM

People are so not patient to the extent that when cryptocurrency is in red or bear market for few weeks, they said its the end not thinking that crypto is volatile and change change anytime.
I agree. People get panic when the market is red while wise investors enjoying it because they can buy from a cheap price. They are running on crypto knowing that it is very volatile but impatiently wait for the good price. They always say that it is the end and nothing to do but be scared of every fall which make them to decide that they have to cut more lose and contribute for more fall.
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:16:56 AM

I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
I don't think this will be the end, and I think this is an opportunity to buy at the lowest price and currently the market is green, so don't give up and continue to think positively about crypto.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:33:14 AM

This is just a season of falldown ,we should not worrying about ,because this is just a temporary low price value in the coin market, even if it is all red just relax and cool down ,just hold your coins and wait for the good season to come, the red is just the final end ,it is normal in the market , the rise and fall but not it is not the end.
cappy176

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:22:56 AM

I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

Hey you called it almost, but it wasn't 2 days it was more like 3 2 weeks for the initial crash and now it's been what about 6 months of a bear market, we had a 9 month bull market so it's all in cycles. The best thing to do is not panic take profits when you think it is the time to take profits and buy when you think it's time to buy (pssst it's time to buy Smiley )

I think we will start seeing green sometime again not too soon but soon enough people will be happy everyone is making money the world will be better Smiley

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:50:14 AM

Being red doesnt mean its the end. For some they take it as good time to buy and hold their coins. Because in this business there is ups and down, most important is you really know how to play with it for you be able to gain not to loose much.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:58:34 AM

for me whether the red markets do not mean it's the end of the cryptos it will return to green all those markets, everyone's expectations

Andrewhart

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

Every market has its deep and heights, if you look at the height which the crypto market has reached compared to 2 or 3 years back you’ll notice a significant change. I believe it can only get better since crypto is being adopted by all.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:04:18 AM

Perhaps this is your first price drop? Otherwise I can't understand why you think this is the end. Bitcoin is developing and volatility is an integral part of its development.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

I am really anxious about the current market trend, but I can't do anything about it. Now I just want to focus on the bounty task, I hope to get more tokens, and I can make a certain profit before the market crashes!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:21:06 AM

I think that is a natural thing, the market is a place to sell and buy, of course, what applies is the law of the market, be patient, bitcoin is starting to crawl up now.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

The red market always makes people nervous regardless of their bitcoin investment experience. But the most important thing here is to be patient. The price will be back.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:37:01 AM

Nothing wrong with the fall in prices, I do not see if you look at the graph of the development of bitcoin from the beginning, you will understand that this is a common phenomenon. So don't sell your coins, just wait for the price increase.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 09:37:22 AM

Yes, as we know now, the price in the market, whether it's bitcoin or other coins, is experiencing a significant decline. but that does not mean this will be the end of cryptocurrency. because cryptocurrency prices are volatile or very fast changing, then there will definitely be a time when all returns to normal

is this what is called mental war Grin
anyone who can resist will surely get it back even get more I have a prediction that the market will be better in early Q1 2019

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:41:23 AM

Yes, as we know now, the price in the market, whether it's bitcoin or other coins, is experiencing a significant decline. but that does not mean this will be the end of cryptocurrency. because cryptocurrency prices are volatile or very fast changing, then there will definitely be a time when all returns to normal

is this what is called mental war Grin
anyone who can resist will surely get it back even get more I have a prediction that the market will be better in early Q1 2019
the market now are rising up little by little. if we noticed it. it would be a good process because all we can see now is green even though the price is seem low compare to the originak price  it is okay compare to the bull run and next dys or weeks the price are going to fall down again. let's see what changes coming now  the ber months are arriving.
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

if you look at the account of all the red people will be very panicked to see it because there has been a very big mistake for this, and must be adjusted to our circumstances.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: