Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:29:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end.  (Read 5080 times)
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:26:11 PM

Seeing red does not really mean end is coming, it does happen line that sometimes. When market itself will scare every investor. The case of bitcoin is not exception. Last month, stock market did the same where everywhere is red and no single green, lot makes loss and then when the market regain it's stability every investor begin the laughter. So as bitcoin investors will laughter.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

It is not yet the end. Though the market is down now it will recover soonest. I am very positive that my investments will recover thats why i keep on holding.

Fishysome

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:31:44 PM

Never. Personally, I believe The crypto never died. The crypto has a great future. It will never die. I think crypto is trying to become new style. Whatever, 2018 is a very very bad session to the crypto field. Don't be scared of this current market condition. Be optimistic and be patient. The spring session becomes coming soon. The market will become gree market in soon.
DySWv

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:42:33 PM

If you don't study Crypto well, you will think of it as the end. So, before you invest here, read some stuff about crypto. The best way to invest at something is to study it first so it will lessen the risk. If you really know bitcoin, it is not yet the end. Fluctuation is a normal thing for cryptocurrency.

jekquenkinkas

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

currently the red market is very unfriendly with traders and investors.
but it's very good to buy bitcoin / altcoin, and wait for the green price again.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

The red market is very low and this is just a test on how strong the cryptomarket is and not really the end of bitcoin, it is just part of this popular cryptocurrency activities, do not worry ,it will be backed by a strong impact.
cabrakaned

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

but it's very good to buy bitcoin / altcoin, and wait for the green price again.
It is not actually unfriendly to the traders or the investors but indeed it is a green signal to invest into cryptos again and get into it. This is a better start to get into and offcourse with the markets going green again, all the traders/investors can gain huge profits for holding their coins. It is always better to purchase more and more Cryptos in the bull run market because the price surely hikes up after the bull run and it can be very much profitable.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:24:59 PM

With the downtrend movement of cryptos for more a so many months now, the cryptomarket is the one that's really affected by it as some people think that it might the end of crypto already, selling their crypto holdings at a lower price and making the cryptomarket's condition looks so bad.

MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:41:52 PM

I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

I cannot be deny that so far majority of the altcoin was turned down their price value. Where in my opinion and advise that instead of being panic to sell your coins, it is much better to hold your coins then buy a huge amount of the altcoins who got dumped but has a big chance to go back on its original price value or more.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

It will become dark red after 20th September I guess. ETF NEWS.  Grin
I like it, because it abolishes the hesitation of traders. bitcon must go down back to $3,000, then there will not be any hesitation and people will start to buy at the dip. then surely bull run will start in the crypto market.

kehed90

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

what should we fear when everything goes red !!! this is not a bad end and will not be the end, indeed crypto prices will go down but when the crypto above all will be fine.
gazmac

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:03:06 PM

This is crypto - it will be a wildly up and down game for as long as it is dominated by retail investors. Goldman Sachs dropping trading desk done the damage today I think.
https://coinintelnews.com/goldman-sachs-drops-crypto-trading-desk-plans/
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

No, I don't think this is the end of Bitcoins or to that matter of all cryptocurrencies. I think Bitcoins (which holds a major share in the crypto market ) and other coins are going through a period of correction after a huge rally back in December 2017. After this correction/consolidation period we will see and increase in the price of Bitcoins. What we are seeing is a typical market cycle in action. We just need to know what we are dealing with and keep holding to our tokens/coins until the next bull run happens.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:45:12 PM

I still have not seen the end of bitcoin. It is just normal to for market price to appreciate and depreciate and there is no different with bitcoin. so i think

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Saldom12

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:01:15 PM

Why can you say something like that? It is now red all the cryptocurrency coin prices, but it will not be long or even forever there will be a time when the coin will come back green or up.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:36:07 PM

Your post is dated January 18 and as you can see so far crypto is alive and well.Yes, the market is not impressive but this is a temporary phenomenon.To death still far

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Cripinggedang

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:15:06 PM

do not panic friends. try to stay calm and watch the market carefully. . . sure that the value of bitcoin will recover
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

Such titles of the forum topics always make me smile. Friends, please stop panic. The crypto market is still alive though not in the best state at the moment. Just get along with it and wait for a while untill the situation will improve. It is getting better slowly already, be patient.

Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:35:06 PM

Dont let us loose hope on this great blockchain technology that is here to stay, this price declined we are seeing now will soon be okay and trusted investors will come and invest on crypto.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:35:10 PM

Even though all red doesn't mean this will all be the end. There will definitely be an increase in the future. Now indeed many people are trying to sell what they have is a panic seller. So don't ever be afraid to survive and remain patient to increase. You must believe that there will definitely be a recovery in the future and an increase. Staying patient is the key. When it's red like this you should stay calm and don't worry because haters doing their job but we have to keep calm because this is not going to end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: