Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end.  (Read 5075 times)
Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:12:37 AM

I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
Here I read your posts and realize you were right!! Indeed, a lot of people withdrew their money in Fiat and dollar tokens. Tell me what's the situation now what do you say?

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

All-red cryptocurrency market is no longer new to me because it's already many times in the past. The crypto market can't avoid falling prices and crash because it is always part of the virtual coins' volatility. While the market is down, it is better to hold your cryptocurrencies until their price bounce back again.
Kingathur

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

Yeah, it's always a Panic seller on all Alt Coins. If they See red they will panic to sell their coins to prevent more loss. I think you cannot control it because they have a self-control and self-decision to do what they want.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

Actually bitcoin is still safe and still has a chance to turn back. If the situation is red, I think it's a good thing to collect coins, a good opportunity don't be wasted. Don't panic and keep holding the coin so you won't regret it later.

Such a wiseful ideas that needs to work with, because red market situation is not new trend of cryptocurrency world. What we really need is to think positive and dont get frustrated about this red market situation because I have a great faith that the market will bounch back and bullish is expected to be happen soon.
Ghypatt

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

Does this mean the crypto enthusiasts are throwing in the towel. The fact is that we the newer members pick our inspirations from the older ones and to see this thread from a legendary is very shocking. Well, with the little I have read since I joined the crypto world tells me we are far from seeing the end.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
cedrixperez

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

Its not the end, crypto will be more strong after several years and as a matter of fact crypto is more popular now than recent years as of now some crypto coins are recovering now and I hope before year ends btc wil have a bull run.
cuongskymtpcute

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

Now that the Market is Red, all we have to do is to hold our tokens and wait for the right moment. We don't have to panic because we all know that it will recover.  But i still hope it will reach the price.  Grin Grin
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

Now that the Market is Red, all we have to do is to hold our tokens and wait for the right moment. We don't have to panic because we all know that it will recover. let's just be patient and don't panic.
All the people who are saying that crypto will start to die is not a real fan of crypto because they dont trust the market and other cryptos, maybe all the coins now will be red but we can still see alot of coins with a high price soon. So keep focus on holding.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:03:20 PM

Yeah, it's always a Panic seller on all Alt Coins. If they See red they will panic to sell their coins to prevent more loss. I think you cannot control it because they have a self-control and self-decision to do what they want.
This is a risk in crypto investment. when panic occurs the price will then go down. therefore you must adjust the existing conditions to the choices you will make. so always do research and analysis. as much as possible before panic happens you have determined the choice you made. panic selling or panic buying is a natural thing in the market.
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:08:19 PM

The basis of your prediction might be very strong but I dont think same. Yes, we know the market has gone red and there seems to be no way up but hey, dont get too panic to do anything you would regret later. I wouldnt be surprise if your are a whale

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:09:49 PM

Now that the Market is Red, all we have to do is to hold our tokens and wait for the right moment. We don't have to panic because we all know that it will recover. let's just be patient and don't panic.
All the people who are saying that crypto will start to die is not a real fan of crypto because they dont trust the market and other cryptos, maybe all the coins now will be red but we can still see alot of coins with a high price soon. So keep focus on holding.

Some of them arent but most of them are actually a crypto enthusiast . making fuds and fake news are one of their strategy to try if that can cause a panic to the population and if it is , then they will be happy because they can now buy cryptos at an even lower rates .

But they arent only getting the benefit because others will also use that oppurtunity to purchase more coins .
stely

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

Its not the end, crypto will be more strong after several years and as a matter of fact crypto is more popular now than recent years as of now some crypto coins are recovering now and I hope before year ends btc wil have a bull run.
Bitcoin has generally held on better with investors. It is down about 70 per cent from all-time highs, rather than the 90 per cent losses that lesser-known digital tokens have suffered.
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:16:51 PM

Well, if the date of the thread is anything to go by, it can be deduced that long after the thread was created, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency generally is still surviving, though, there are challenges here and there relating to price and maintaining it not to talk of growing it at this time. We know for sure, irrespective of the time it will be, we will all soon be witnessing greens around us. There are lots of people out there who are only there  to create panic for holders and would be ready to buy even in the midst of the crisis they themselves pronounced. If you are a holder, hold on, your days of smiling is near. The experts, if their analysis is anything to go by, have said the turn of the new year would herald in greens... Hopefully.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:24:39 PM

No no I can't believe that bitcoin market red which mean that digital currencies will end or finish. But  I also believe that next month bitcoin and Ethereum will increase.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

Panicked selling is part of what people what you to do, thats what they love buying Bitcoin or altcoin at a panic price. Accumulating all Coins from weak hands and then price will move fast. I agree with OP, it happens always in real life, online mmorpg games and share market.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

The crypto market wen’t down, this is true and undeniable but it doesn’t mean its the end already. The two days down is just two days. I must live in hope rather than thinking it will end.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

Yeah, maybe for now everything looks red and we all feel disappointed. But what happened in the last year indicates that the market will not last forever like this, it's only takes time for all to come back like before once again. It will not get amazing profits if this makes you give up.
tidtpro333

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

Unlikely, bitcoin prices fluctuate day by day, we should not be too worried because in my forecast as well as some experts, in late December may bitcoin price will jump back. This is the time to buy bitcoin to wait for the opportunity to sell bitcoin at high prices to benefit yourself. So why is it over? You just calm down and analyze
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

No.
I do not believe this is the end of the road for crypto.
Cryptocurrency is a decentralized virtual currency and it's one major feature is high volatility.
So the price swing is not new.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:16:08 PM

The problems with Tether is a fiction, if everything was as bad as the topicstarter writes, then the mass media would scream about it all over the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: