Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:14:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end.  (Read 5080 times)
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:46:21 AM

I don't think it's not an issue if whether the market is down or crashing. Isn't it a big favor for us to invest more since the cryptocurrencies' market price are down too? It may hurt other holders but it's a bittersweet scenario because it's their opportunity to add more crypto into their assets.
  I think RED has signified a great essence of a bull run. This bearish destination will desist sooner and the market will grow vigorously. Consequently, the declining prices must be a good opportunity to be grab on, for the massive profits. But when we have enough coins, must better if we hold it for a little until the market be stable, it is much preferable to do in the world of crypto, just bare your patience in holding coins.
Furba

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:12:30 PM

Bitcoin – dead zone. Why we don’t believe analysts if they were right before? Oct. 1, 2018
https://youtu.be/lG447cqSrDw
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

I don't think it's not an issue if whether the market is down or crashing. Isn't it a big favor for us to invest more since the cryptocurrencies' market price are down too? It may hurt other holders but it's a bittersweet scenario because it's their opportunity to add more crypto into their assets.
  I think RED has signified a great essence of a bull run. This bearish destination will desist sooner and the market will grow vigorously. Consequently, the declining prices must be a good opportunity to be grab on, for the massive profits. But when we have enough coins, must better if we hold it for a little until the market be stable, it is much preferable to do in the world of crypto, just bare your patience in holding coins.
you are right. for now we can only hold the coins we have if that is enough. Seeing the market becomes red doesn't mean it will be the end. well, this is not the first time. I am sure, in a few months, this development will make the market green again.
Furba

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:46:26 PM

Bitcoin: there was not enough blood yet. DTA: ~3X rise Oct. 2, 2018
https://youtu.be/3MS-UNTAlGs
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

No it's not end of cryptocourrency , people who are believe crypto ends because they already sell their coins or don't have coins but cryptocurrency is still alive and I believe more decades will live it.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:42:37 PM

The cue to grow? with what it will grow if he is in the sales area and until he gets out of there will be drained off at any insignificant growth. He should be sold if on the right, on the margin and sell, so on the trend will be and not against
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

The current situation with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency does not inspire much confidence that everything will change in the near future and growth will begin. But Bitcoin is a new decentralized monetary unit, which is becoming increasingly popular around the world.
Furba

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:49:52 AM

Bitcoin: the huge triangle over is within 1 month max. Altcoins: Doge, BCN, MKR, DCR, XRZ. Oct. 3, 2018
https://youtu.be/cRvSub1JZnc
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:51:55 AM

yes you were right a few months ago the cryptocurrency price conditions did seem to be falling and I think that could provide an opportunity to be able to buy at a cheap price and after that at the end of the year can party again because the year-end prices will rise like a few years ago at the end year the price goes up.
Furba

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:32:20 AM

Bitcoin struggles. Goldman Sachs is in the game: welcome the Phoenix – a FEDCoin! (USDC) Oct. 4, 2018
https://youtu.be/_TKr_1jOIHc
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

yes you were right a few months ago the cryptocurrency price conditions did seem to be falling and I think that could provide an opportunity to be able to buy at a cheap price and after that at the end of the year can party again because the year-end prices will rise like a few years ago at the end year the price goes up.

Yes the rate is going down day by day but it doesn't mean that it is the end of the bitcoin. Sometimes it is normal to experience the ups and downs of a business,  but an optimistic businessman/woman will always find positive on it.  It will be an stepping stone to become successful, strive more and search for many thing that will help their business. So for me its not the end because soon it will be back and rise again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:52:22 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 07:38:29 PM by yatogami

I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words.  
More than 9 months after your wise prediction all the coins are red again.
Though the market is still not dead, it just moved to stagnation phase with lower pumps (x3 is now almost lambo) and higher dumps (some coins went down like 25-30 times).

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:42:33 AM

Cryptocurrencies market has a great future and of a truth we need to make investments into it now that is in red.  I believe that the big investors and whales are buying now at a very cheap price to sell in years to come.  Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies has not come to an end but another face of it developments.
Furba

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:20:27 AM

Some positive news on crypto. Bitcoin is calm. Interesting alts: BTS, MEDX, GVT, PHX, UTK. Oct. 5, 2018
https://youtu.be/P_gAxxJ7blI
Furba

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:16:13 AM

Goldman Sachs, SEC and traditional markets news. Bitcoin fights with 6660 level. Oct. 6, 2018
https://youtu.be/WYNgiZH3hpY
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:07:27 AM

Be patient, don't be panic and sell when the price in red color. You just wait and be patient until the price is fine and in the green color again. So hold it and son't panic. Because if you panic you will loss your money
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:39:08 AM

but it's been too long, it's time for bitcoin to leave people who haven't invested. This kind of situation that takes too long makes many investors frustrated, and investors are the life of bitcoin.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Furba

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:14:29 PM

Is it time for a bull-market for bitcoin (technically)? Oct. 7, 2018
https://youtu.be/erYD2hxZQvE
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:42:40 PM

Why so bother about seeing the market in red? It's just the other end that's in red because at the other end, it's also a green light where prompting us including new investors to invest more because once the red turns to green, we have a good holdings already.

edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:32:00 AM

Why so bother about seeing the market in red? It's just the other end that's in red because at the other end, it's also a green light where prompting us including new investors to invest more because once the red turns to green, we have a good holdings already.

yes red for now I think that the market in various exchange are changing you can view other exchange to see their difference

sd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: