Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:45:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The value of bitcoin is very helpful for the economy of the small community ?  (Read 99 times)
diatamariono (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

The value of bitcoin really impressed me, The reason why I use bitcoin ?
Because I see that bitcoin is very valuable right now, it can help small communities, to big communities,
Small communities take advantage of the opportunities that exist in the world of cryptocurrency for a brighter future, for some people who know it ,,
and most large societies use the crypto world to increase the wealth of the bag, sometimes it may be that big people think that the more wealth they will be more generous to help the little guy,
they will be more generous to help the small community ,,
There is also a large society that is increasingly arrogant with the increase of his wealth ,,
From that pride it is thought, (it is true man will not be satisfied with what he has) ,,
For me a simple community, simply with the diligence in learning the process of bitcoin flows itself and internet connection we can play bitcoin ,,
(at least I do not commit crimes against others) ,,
So, do not think negativ first about bitcoin, always think well about the world of cryptocurrency,
I think it's better to bite today so we have a bright future ,,
Shakiramae

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

The value of bitcoin is really significant and it really helps develop our community. Due to the fact that we can use cryptocurrency to exchange it in real money. This money can help build business and business can help our community through jobs. This will help every people to be succesful all because of bitcoins power to help users earn cryptocurrency.
Eragon54

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:51:11 PM

The value of Bitcoin is essential not just for us users but to our community as well. We are living in the modern age, and we are technologically dependent. Eversince Bitcoin has come to life. I figured out that internet does not just bring entertainment and information but also to earn money. Earning cryptocurrencies rewards us great in real life and will be able to help ourselves, our families, communities, economy and the country itself.
yogaantoni

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

Very helpful in improving the economy for the small community, Because today there is a sophisticated bitcoin technology that anyone can use, including small communities, using their bitcoin can generate many benefits, such as profit by trading or following other jobs,
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

Very helpful in improving the economy for the small community, Because today there is a sophisticated bitcoin technology that anyone can use, including small communities, using their bitcoin can generate many benefits, such as profit by trading or following other jobs,
[/quote
Bitcoin helps the small community to improving the economy. Bitcoin is a big help for us and a big help too in small community cause bitcoin give us job and opportunity to earn profit by investing, trading and joining bounty campaign.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: