Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 01:24:29 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How changing email adress on Bitfinex?  (Read 151 times)
timshk (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:10:07 PM

Hi, guys!
Does anyone know how to change contact email adress on bitfinex account?
Cant find information about this thing
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:33:25 AM

You mean your username/login email address? If yes then why do you want to change contact email address?

Did you buy your account from someone else and that's why want to change email address?

I don't think we can change our login email id because in your account information page email can't be edited. I suggest don't buy any of these accounts because in future they may block your account.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:43:57 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 10:51:52 AM by jhenfelipe

AFAIR You could change your email address by the help of the support. You should contact them using your bitfinex email and let them know that you want to change it, specify the new email. Not really sure if they allow it now like before, just try.

Edit: BTW, why would you want to change your email address? If it's not reasonable enough, I don't think your request would be granted, especially IF your IP address changes (they could detect that, security for hijacking).
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:31:19 AM

Just check my account on binance but there's no button to change my email address, you can only change the account's password, disable/enable Google/SMS Authentication.
So there's No way to change your email.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: