Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently speculating on?  (Read 258 times)
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:35:56 AM

I think that at present the price is very good to start buying bitcoin, I do not think that it's worth being afraid that she fell so quickly, I believe in it and believe that the price will start to grow, so I keep bitcoin in my
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:48:55 AM

Now that bitcoin is suffering to it's down fall, it is better to observe the deepest it can obtain. And prepare to buy more bitcoins so in the coming months I'm sure you can gain huge profits.
charlystriker

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:20:11 AM

Now that bitcoin is suffering to it's down fall, it is better to observe the deepest it can obtain. And prepare to buy more bitcoins so in the coming months I'm sure you can gain huge profits.
I currently speculating on is the prices value of BTC and tokens in the market. Im looking also for a new coins who are having the high potential  for trading in the market.Lastly,looking on the result of the discussion of cryptocurrency  status in other country worldwide.
Zepp74

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

I think everything will go up short term when btc rises again.
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:33:01 AM

Is there anyone who can confirm that USDT can or cannot be exchanged to USD at this moment?

Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:37:37 AM

I currently speculating on is the prices value of BTC and tokens in the market. Im looking also for a new coins who are having the high potential  for trading in the market.Lastly,looking on the result of the discussion of cryptocurrency  status in other country worldwide.

Basically all coins that can be used for something will be worth something. Worthless coins / scams / bubbles will be under heavy pressure right now, if not already burst. The CEO of a worthless token project / scam / bubble will of course leave the crypto market asap, and he has to do that before the majority (atm he's probably gone), because otherwise his whole scheme was for nothing. That would be different if the coin actually can be used for something in the network (CND for example). The team of Cindicator won't run and cash out just like that, because they have something valuable already with their A.I., the token price is just a nice additional asset.

thompshma

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:21:42 AM

Dcorp is just above ico value now. Low market cap.
They are a venture capital token built on eth. They have a derivatives exchange as the first seed project in the works.
The venture capital platform is being worked on now, its is in pre beta. So they almost have a working product with a dedicated team working constantly. You can talk with many of them on the telegram channel.
They have registered with the sec to allow the split of the token to send back dividends from the VC earnings back to the holder.
It's going the be a really great year for this project.
ruslangitelman223

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:37:12 AM

I'm looking for new coins to get into. If you have one that you think is going to do really well, then try to sell me on it. Obviously i'm going to do my own research, but just looking for ideas. I'm currently heavily invested in XVG. I really think it's going to go somewhere huge. The price is just too cheap not to get into it. I've been picking up free coins the last couple of weeks just by playing the price fluctuations and have a few thousand put back that i'm holding. So, looking for new projects to get into now that i've gotten enough for free that i'm happy with the amount that i'm holding. Would be really great if there's a bunch of volatility on the coin so I can do the same with these new ones. Let's hear your ideas!
So we can only wish you luck, new coins in each now in the portfolio of about two dozen if not more. And everyone is looking for their strategy and coin for the right choice and profit. I have a pair of monero ripples.

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

I am speculating on some ico these are my coin on ico :
1. Aurora token from idex lab ( i buy it because aurora token could be staked when the snowglobe platform launch and exchanger will not die especially decentralised exchanger )
2. Crypterium ( i buy it for using my crypto asset in real life and i think it is potentially could goes above $5 soon even the market of bitcoin is crash now )
3. Ethereum ( i put on it because casper will be launch soon and prove of stake will happening )
4. Exscudo / eon ( the platform will be launch soon, i buy when its ico when btc price is only $1860 and not worry about this crash, still profit so far )
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: