Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Darico | Monitor. Trade. Invest. Spend  (Read 25440 times)
needmoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:08:28 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 11:50:50 AM by needmoney

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fuadh

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:20:41 AM

From a secure project to investment for the future spirit of a successful project team
cryptosweet

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

ICO BONUS COUNTDOWN
left 8 days
bonus 30%
i wank ask when ico closed?
LCoincept

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

Hello Everyone,

Make sure to check out www.darico.io for the latest announcements and updates.
We are having a bonus of 30% which will end in 5 hours.

LCoincept

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

Great news,

Our development is going perfectly and we are seeing a great number of contributors on our ICO.
We are currently doing a 25% bonus for the next couple of days.

Jump on board and don't miss this opportunity.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask us anything here or on our Telegram group!

douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:05:31 AM

darico this project is a nice project and interesting.
 i like with this project but i want to know:
1) what is the purpose of your project?
2) when does this ico start?
LCoincept

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:14:27 AM

darico this project is a nice project and interesting.
 i like with this project but i want to know:
1) what is the purpose of your project?
2) when does this ico start?

Hello Douinaho, thank you for your interest in Darico.
To answer your questions.

1- Darico is an ecosystem of multiple products that make sure the overall system of Darico. Our ecosystem consists of a Wallet, Terminal, Debit Card, Exchange, Index Fund, and Liquidity Pool.

To learn more about each one, please go through our white paper as it highlights everything clearly.

2- The ICO is already up and running since 30th January, 2018 and will last till 30th July, 2018. (6 month ICO)
kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

The Darico ecosystem is a unique pool of products that is designed to make crypto trading easier for crypto investors. Devs team will be launching the Darico wallet soon, with the terminal to follow after. What product are you most excited for?
gbest

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:00:31 AM

Some updates for this ICO

- We're very pleased to announce the launch of the Darico lottery. By providing us your feedback on our Terminal prototype, you'll be entered to win our competition of $10,000 worth of Darico tokens. This is really exciting and we can't wait to see your feedback.

Find out more about the lottery here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3081298
Enter the lottery here - https://darico.io/en/lottery/
View the terminal prototype - https://xd.adobe.com/view/52dcdd4f-2bdd-4645-8ead-eda9b41ef4cb/

- The ICO bonus is at 20%

In the next few days, there will be more updates.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:34:24 AM

Do you have discount or bonuse?
gbest

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:37:52 AM

Yes, right now the bonus is 20%.

Also, the minimum contribution is 10 US = 10 Darico Tokens.
gbest

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:12:28 AM

We will make some announcements in the next couple of days.

if you want to get live news join our Telegram channel:
https://t.me/darico_ico

gbest

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:02:52 AM

Great news

Darico Commits To Integration With The Bancor Protocol

In an important move that will help Darico maintain the liquidity of Darico Ecosystem Coins, the gateway to cryptocurrency investment has committed to integrating with the Bancor Protocol.

Bancor is a decentralized liquidity network that allows any integrated token, known as Smart Tokens™, to be instantly convertible for one another at continuously calculated prices, regardless of volume and without a counterparty.

As a connected token, Darico Ecosystem Coins will benefit enormously from the liquidity provided by the Bancor Network, helping to reduce volatility and enabling holders to move towards the use of the coins as a currency of everyday exchange.

Building an ecosystem

The commitment to integrate with the Bancor Network after completion of a successful ICO comes soon after the launch of the Darico Wallet, the first part of the Darico Ecosystem to go live.

The Darico team is continuing to work on the Darico Terminal, a unique communications hub and exchange that will become the heart of the Ecosystem, providing coin holders with all the information they need to invest in cryptocurrencies with confidence.

“Integration into the Bancor Network is a valuable step for Darico and we’re excited to be able to extend our offering to the Bancor Community,” said Mojtaba Asadian, CEO and Founder of Darico.

“The Bancor Network is both innovative and ingenious, using smart contracts built into its Smart Tokens to automatically buy and sell connected tokens in order to maintain their liquidity.”

“By ensuring liquidity, Darico Ecosystem Coin holders will be able to trade with confidence, knowing that the coins will always be available to buy and sell.

“Similarly, continuous liquidity will help holders use their coins in everyday transactions because retailers will know that they’ll always be able to exchange them for other coins. In itself, this will help boost uptake of the Darico Debit Card, another important element of the Darico Ecosystem.”

Darico will integrate with the Bancor Network following the successful completion of its ICO. With a lively, engaged and growing community as well as superb news like this, it’s clear that Darico is looking forward to a very successful future.

About Bancor

Bancor Protocol is a standard for the creation of Smart Tokens™, cryptocurrencies with built-in convertibility directly through their smart contracts. Bancor utilizes an innovative token “connector” method to enable formulaic price calculation and continuous liquidity for all integrated tokens, without needing to match two parties in an exchange. Smart Tokens interconnect to form token liquidity networks, allowing user-generated cryptocurrencies to thrive. To convert tokens instantly, visit the Bancor Web App or join the Bancor Telegram group for more information.
paulogon

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:56:02 PM

The Darico ecosystem is a unique pool of products that is designed to make crypto trading easier for crypto investors. Devs team will be launching the Darico wallet soon, with the terminal to follow after. What product are you most excited for?
https://i.imgur.com/vCyqP7D.jpg
gbest

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:33:46 AM

News for Darico

Contributed to DRC? Here’s what you need to know about DEC
If you have previously invested in DRC or DRX, then you might be wondering what this means for you now that we have moved to DEC.

We want to be as open and transparent with you as possible, and have therefore create a quick guide to help you know how this affects you.

How much is DEC?
1 DEC = $0.50

I’ve already bought DRC and have it in my wallet, what happens now?
If you have already received DRC, then we will compensate you by sending you three times the amount of DEC. This includes your bonus amount as well.

So if you have received 100 DRC, we’ll send you 300 DEC as compensation. You’ll also get to keep your DRC.

I already have DRX in my wallet, what happens now?
DRX will continue to auto-mine DRC over the next 18 years, which you will be able to keep.

When will I receive my DEC compensation?
We have introduced new KYC requirements. We now require every person, past and future, to go through our KYC procedure.

You’ll simply need to login to the Darico user dashboard and you’ll be automatically taken to the KYC requirements. Once your KYC has been verified, you’ll receive your DEC compensation.

How do I know how much compensation I will get?
If you want help to work out how much compensation you’ll receive, you can download our compensation calculator.

How often will you be distributing DEC?
You will receive your DEC once your KYC has been verified.

What happens to the DRC / DRX that I have?
You can keep the DRC and DRX that you already have in your wallet, we won’t ask for it back. DRX will continue to auto-mine DRC for the next 18 years.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

News for Darico

Contributed to DRC? Here’s what you need to know about DEC
If you have previously invested in DRC or DRX, then you might be wondering what this means for you now that we have moved to DEC.

We want to be as open and transparent with you as possible, and have therefore create a quick guide to help you know how this affects you.

How much is DEC?
1 DEC = $0.50

I’ve already bought DRC and have it in my wallet, what happens now?
If you have already received DRC, then we will compensate you by sending you three times the amount of DEC. This includes your bonus amount as well.

So if you have received 100 DRC, we’ll send you 300 DEC as compensation. You’ll also get to keep your DRC.

I already have DRX in my wallet, what happens now?
DRX will continue to auto-mine DRC over the next 18 years, which you will be able to keep.

When will I receive my DEC compensation?
We have introduced new KYC requirements. We now require every person, past and future, to go through our KYC procedure.

You’ll simply need to login to the Darico user dashboard and you’ll be automatically taken to the KYC requirements. Once your KYC has been verified, you’ll receive your DEC compensation.

How do I know how much compensation I will get?
If you want help to work out how much compensation you’ll receive, you can download our compensation calculator.

How often will you be distributing DEC?
You will receive your DEC once your KYC has been verified.

What happens to the DRC / DRX that I have?
You can keep the DRC and DRX that you already have in your wallet, we won’t ask for it back. DRX will continue to auto-mine DRC for the next 18 years.
does this also apply to bounty hunter will get DRC / DEX by doing KYC ... ??

paulogon

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:08:25 AM

Hello when do I get my tokens admin? my Darico username is, paulogon. Thank you for this great project.
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:28:36 PM

I received my tokens for participating in the company's bounty. This was unexpected. Many participants were removed from the spreadsheet.
victor_what.digital

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

What is the benefit of this project for the investing community?
gbest

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

What is the benefit of this project for the investing community?

The Darico Ecosystem Coin is a utility token which has been designed specifically to empower people by providing them with professional-standard and user-friendly investment tools, which enable them to make informed cryptocurrency investment decisions. Holders of Darico Ecosystem Coins will receive access to the entire Darico Ecosystem (the “Darico Ecosystem”) including:

• The Darico Wallet, Gnius
  • The Darico Terminal, Nyus
  • The Darico Debit Card, DePay
  • The Darico Cryptocurrency Exchange, DarEX
  • The Darico Index Fund, CHawk and
  • The Darico Liquidity Pool

it’s vital that people are not only able to invest and trade but that they’re able to use their crypto holdings for everyday transactions, which is why the Darico Debit Card is such an important part of the Ecosystem. This link to the everyday will be crucial in helping cryptocurrencies become a genuine substitute for the fiat currencies we are so used to.

The Darico Ecosystem will enable crypto investors to thrive by providing them with access to trusted sources of information and to all of the tools they need to make informed investment decisions and to integrate cryptocurrencies into their everyday lives.

Darico Wallet
A secure, 2FA multi-coin (ERC20, BTC and more) wallet suitable for all crypto investors will be the first Ecosystem product to be launched and will also include the integration of a Debit Card. The Darico Wallet will be available at www.darico.io/wallet from mid March 2018. It will be subscription based for DEC holders and there will be mobile and desktop versions of the Darico Wallet available.

Darico Terminal
A subscription-based hub for crypto investment information, news and analysis. Darico’s vision is to become the crypto world’s version of Bloomberg or Reuters, providing the accurate, trusted and timely information investors need to make informed investment decisions. The Terminal will be at the heart of the Darico Ecosystem with a desktop version available delivering market news, information and analysis straight to the user. This will be the second product to be launched.

Darico Debit Card
Bringing liquidity to cryptocurrency investment, the Debit Card will be linked with the Darico Wallet to enable the use of DEC and other cryptocurrencies for everyday transactions. We are in advanced discussions with payment solution providers and our aim is to issue debit cards that have as wide an international acceptance as possible.

Darico Exchange
A regulated cryptocurrency exchange to be set up in Gibraltar where it will apply for a license to operate as a Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) Provider. Gibraltar operates a robust regulatory regime that will ensure the Exchange is operated to the highest standards.

Darico Index Fund
This will be a fully regulated cryptocurrency fund for private investors that will hold a diversified portfolio of 10 highly liquid cryptocurrencies. Consideration is being given to several jurisdictions that offer investment fund regulation.

Darico Liquidity Pool
Darico aims to use up to 50% of the proceeds obtained from the sale of Darico Ecosystem Coins during the Public Sale Period to buy gold, BTC and ETH in the following proportions: 35% gold, 55% BTC and 10% ETH (the “Liquidity Pool”). The aim is to increase the sustainability of the Darico Ecosystem Coin by keeping substantial reserves in the Liquidity Pool.

This is just a few of the features that Darico has to offer, we are trying to enter into this cryptocurrency world offering a solution for much of the people will find attractive, with an exchange and a terminal that all the supporters of this project can use at his maximum and also we all are going to benefit from the advice of experts.

For more information please visit:
https://darico.io
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: