Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:22:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Darico | Monitor. Trade. Invest. Spend  (Read 25444 times)
89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:57:12 AM

The Darico ecosystem solves the information problem by providing DRC holders with the tools they need to access trusted information sources.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gxmonitor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:52:37 AM

The Darico ecosystem solves the information problem by providing DRC holders with the tools they need to access trusted information sources.

That's look very interesting. I will check their whitepaper.
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:54:54 AM

Like other digital markers with gold coating, Darico advertises gold as a safe haven. It has been preserved for centuries, and it still matters to this day. Based on the value of its token on gold and crypto, Dariko gives investors the best of both worlds. 90% of the funds raised during the ICO Darico, will go for the purchase of bitcoin, Ethereum and gold, which return each Darico coin.
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

Like other digital markers with gold coating, Darico advertises gold as a safe haven. It has been preserved for centuries, and it still matters to this day. Based on the value of its token on gold and crypto, Dariko gives investors the best of both worlds. 90% of the funds raised during the ICO Darico, will go for the purchase of bitcoin, Ethereum and gold, which return each Darico coin.

That's great info. Thanks for sharing with us.
Bubus

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

News for Darico

Contributed to DRC? Here’s what you need to know about DEC
If you have previously invested in DRC or DRX, then you might be wondering what this means for you now that we have moved to DEC.

We want to be as open and transparent with you as possible, and have therefore create a quick guide to help you know how this affects you.

How much is DEC?
1 DEC = $0.50

I’ve already bought DRC and have it in my wallet, what happens now?
If you have already received DRC, then we will compensate you by sending you three times the amount of DEC. This includes your bonus amount as well.

So if you have received 100 DRC, we’ll send you 300 DEC as compensation. You’ll also get to keep your DRC.

I already have DRX in my wallet, what happens now?
DRX will continue to auto-mine DRC over the next 18 years, which you will be able to keep.

When will I receive my DEC compensation?
We have introduced new KYC requirements. We now require every person, past and future, to go through our KYC procedure.

You’ll simply need to login to the Darico user dashboard and you’ll be automatically taken to the KYC requirements. Once your KYC has been verified, you’ll receive your DEC compensation.

How do I know how much compensation I will get?
If you want help to work out how much compensation you’ll receive, you can download our compensation calculator.

How often will you be distributing DEC?
You will receive your DEC once your KYC has been verified.

What happens to the DRC / DRX that I have?
You can keep the DRC and DRX that you already have in your wallet, we won’t ask for it back. DRX will continue to auto-mine DRC for the next 18 years.
does this also apply to bounty hunter will get DRC / DEX by doing KYC ... ??

Any answer? Are bounty participants also have to do KYC to get DEC?
Klaud07

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:17:10 AM

I do not understand what kind of KYC passing can be discussed, I received 10 tokens for the last bounty company, it's just ridiculous. Don't try to fool the bounty participants.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

Does anyone have any information on how much Darico project has collected so far? Also would like to see the address of the smart contract for understand prospects.
By the way, a new bounty campaign has started https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4292255.0

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
marey zokan

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

We need more such projects, the world is ready for change, and thanks to such companies as  Darico - the changes are for the better!
marimobaka

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

darico is a great project. I believe ini this project. they have solid and great  team development for promotion this project. now ICO is live and ended at 30th july 2018, it's mean 61 day to go. Darico has built a suite of professional and user friendly investment tools that empower people to monitor, trade, invest and spend cryptocurrencies with confidence. so I tink this project is a great opportunity for make a great invest.

omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

Darico’s complete solution lets you monitor, trade, invest and spend your cryptocurrencies all from one integrated ecosystem, this project will indeed benefits the newbies.  Hurry up friends to make profitable investments!

Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:59:02 PM

That's look very interesting. I will check their whitepaper.

Darico. platform gives users freedom.
Darico coin holders will receive exclusive access to the entire Darico ecosystem, which includes wallets, terminals, debit cards, index funds, liquidity pools and exchanges. Darico provides crypto fans with the tools they need to invest and spend their ownership of crypto with confidence
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:12:42 PM

As a community,  is it possible to collaborate and effectively come up with a video presentation on why sintez is important. In order to promote the project?
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:20:44 PM

I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about Darico join telegram chat with Darico followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
Fabsquire

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

News for Darico

Contributed to DRC? Here’s what you need to know about DEC
If you have previously invested in DRC or DRX, then you might be wondering what this means for you now that we have moved to DEC.

We want to be as open and transparent with you as possible, and have therefore create a quick guide to help you know how this affects you.

How much is DEC?
1 DEC = $0.50

I’ve already bought DRC and have it in my wallet, what happens now?
If you have already received DRC, then we will compensate you by sending you three times the amount of DEC. This includes your bonus amount as well.

So if you have received 100 DRC, we’ll send you 300 DEC as compensation. You’ll also get to keep your DRC.

I already have DRX in my wallet, what happens now?
DRX will continue to auto-mine DRC over the next 18 years, which you will be able to keep.

When will I receive my DEC compensation?
We have introduced new KYC requirements. We now require every person, past and future, to go through our KYC procedure.

You’ll simply need to login to the Darico user dashboard and you’ll be automatically taken to the KYC requirements. Once your KYC has been verified, you’ll receive your DEC compensation.

How do I know how much compensation I will get?
If you want help to work out how much compensation you’ll receive, you can download our compensation calculator.

How often will you be distributing DEC?
You will receive your DEC once your KYC has been verified.

What happens to the DRC / DRX that I have?
You can keep the DRC and DRX that you already have in your wallet, we won’t ask for it back. DRX will continue to auto-mine DRC for the next 18 years.

I think they stated the swap will not happen untill the ICO ends in about 7 weeks. They also said they would provide an blog article with a guide about the swapping process. I guess we need to be patient for a little while more.

BitcArchi8

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

Darico is a unique investment in crypto-currencies. The company says it invests 90% of the funds raised during the ICO in three assets, including gold, bitcoin and Ethereum. 35% of the funds will be used to buy gold, and the rest will be directed to bitkoyn (55%) and Efirium (10%). Probably this is intended to attract investors to high-level potential of crypto-conversions, and also to help stabilize their investments with time-tested gold stability.
gxmonitor

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:13:39 PM

We've just published our latest video, all about the Darico Terminal. Find out more about just what it is and why you should be interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZOPDR69CY4&feature=youtu.be
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:55:48 AM

Darico provides a professional and friendly investment tool that allows users to monitor, trade, invest, and spend crypto currency confidently.
CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:22:11 AM

Darico is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
gxmonitor

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

Darico is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

Thanks for your support. Keep supporting our project.
BryanZbraw

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:33:41 AM

The Darico ecosystem gives you all the tools you need to operate successfully in the crypto economy and enable you to monitor, trade, invest, and spend your cryptocurrency all from one integrated ecosystem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: