Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: first steps  (Read 175 times)
Blid (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:10:28 PM

Hello, I am new to this world and I would like to depend on your community, as well as contribute what I can.

I am taking my first steps and I hope your collaboration and understanding for the questions that I can ask you, the most certain thing is that many are already formulated in this
             extensive forum ...

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:20:38 PM

Hello, I am new to this world and I would like to depend on your community, as well as contribute what I can.

I am taking my first steps and I hope your collaboration and understanding for the questions that I can ask you, the most certain thing is that many are already formulated in this
             extensive forum ...

Thank you.

You are here and welcome. What you need to know is that the forum is conglomerate people from all walks of life. The advance youths are here, the youth are equally here while those who are below 18 are equally here. You need to understand that in case you come across some comments and you begin to wonder where the source could be. You also need to be prepared to know that not every one here is from English speaking countries because of the incoherence in some comments you will be reading as well.

I can assure you that any question whatsoever that you want to ask, someone is ready to answer you. All  you need to do is to sum up the courage of asking.

Another important thing to know by default as excuse is not pardonable are the rules both written and unwritten. One is the copying and pasting. At no time should you do this under any circumstances because its a good bye to the forum. Some other you learn along the line. I hope you have a fulfilling stay.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:29:25 PM

welcome to the bitcointalk forum and crypto community, if you are already into crypto investing and trading then you will really enjoy the updates and news for the projects you follow here.

krimzon1321$$

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:55:39 AM

Welcome.

Learn and gather information from this forum, but do your own research also.
Dont take things being said as gospel with looking into it yourself.

Grin
diemquy057

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:19:41 AM

Welcome,

You should read the topic carefully before trying to do anything in the forum in order to avoid unexpected violations in the future, which can result in banning your accounts (maybe temporary or permanently).
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
viollo

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:29:17 AM

You are in the right place to start. Read everything that you can and soon you'll feel ready for your first step in crypto.
if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:05:41 AM

Welcome! I am also new here, looking forward to contributing to the forum and learning new tips and strategies !  Smiley
Blid (OP)

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:51:52 PM

Thank you mates for your friendly messages, I will keep you in mind.
lobcmt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 155

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:46:42 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 02:56:52 AM by lobcmt2

Warmly welcome to the forum. I cannot give you all recommendations about what you should and should not do in the forum. In the thread, I can only recommend you several fundamental things that might help you to be faster familiar with mechanism of the forum, how to contribute, what should do to be ranked up.

1. Be eagerly to learn new things, new terms/ definitions, new knowledge, new forum's rules too. Forum rules will continuously change over time, if you cannot catch new ones, you might do wrong things which violates new rules, then bad unexpected things might come (account banned, for instance).
2. Be ready to help other new users (I be here to help you today, so when you have more knowledge, please help back to other new ones), such as going to Others > Beginners & helps board for this mindful purpose.
3. Be as constructive as possible; don't and reduce as more as possible spam threads. Those threads will make the topic like a ugly, chaotic forum; really hard to find useful threads whichwill be covered by tons of shitty posts.
4. Dont's try copying and pasting; or plagiarising. Your account will be under extremely high risks of bans (at worst, permanent bans). Please quote original posts/ authors if you take someone's ideas and put them in your posts. Respect them and protect yourself.
5. Don't indulge in buying, selling, exchanging sMerits and Merits. There are admin, moderators, and higher-qualitied users -who will eagerly to spot you if you tried to abuse/ cheat the system. Be smart and don't do that.
Hope that my thread help you have clearer general view about the foru,m, how to survive and be a useful one in the forum.
elramsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:09:05 AM

As a newbie, first go to the internet and read about Blockchain Technology, Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, cryptography. with this knowledge you will find it very easy to communicate in the forum. you have to try as much as possible to be making constructive post, comments, this will help to increase your rank
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:50:33 AM

Warmly welcome to the forum. I cannot give you all recommendations about what you should and should not do in the forum. In the thread, I can only recommend you several fundamental things that might help you to be faster familiar with mechanism of the forum, how to contribute, what should do to be ranked up.

1. Be eagerly to learn new things, new terms/ definitions, new knowledge, new forum's rules too. Forum rules will continuously change over time, if you cannot catch new ones, you might do wrong things which violates new rules, then bad unexpected things might come (account banned, for instance).
2. Be ready to help other new users (I be here to help you today, so when you have more knowledge, please help back to other new ones), such as going to Others > Beginners & helps board for this mindful purpose.
3. Be as constructive as possible; don't and reduce as more as possible spam threads. Those threads will make the topic like a ugly, chaotic forum; really hard to find useful threads whichwill be covered by tons of shitty posts.
4. Dont's try copying and pasting; or plagiarising. Your account will be under extremely high risks of bans (at worst, permanent bans). Please quote original posts/ authors if you take someone's ideas and put them in your posts. Respect them and protect yourself.
5. Don't indulge in buying, selling, exchanging sMerits and Merits. There are admin, moderators, and higher-qualitied users -who will eagerly to spot you if you tried to abuse/ cheat the system. Be smart and don't do that.
Hope that my thread help you have clearer general view about the foru,m, how to survive and be a useful one in the forum.
All newbies should read this thread more specialy to this comment.
BlinkLink

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

All newbies should read this thread more specialy to this comment.

Thank you for the tip and i am also very new to this forum hope to learn more and help everyone here!
WillowEvul

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

Welcome! Read what people say here but don't take everything for granted. I would suggest to do the following:

if you come up with a topic and need some answers, search and see what people say here. Most of the opinions correspond to the reality (in case they correspond with each other). But again, don't take everything for granted.

Also, you are welcome to post your thoughts and ideas without violating the rules.

Good luck!
neuer111

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:07:43 PM

Welcome. As everyone suggest, don't mainly focus here on what we say  Smiley In other words, listen to what we say, but remember that we are showing you a track, and not trying to put you on that track. And remember, that people may criticise each other, but most of the criticism is just critical thinking that aims to define proper argumentation for the statements.  Wink

So follow, but don't get stumbled upon  Smiley   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: