Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:10:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Coins On Bittrex and Binance  (Read 264 times)
thurlowweed (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:11:49 PM

Hey I'm wondering if someone can help me out on where to find out information on when new coins are going to start trading on Bittrex and Binance.  I like to get into coins when they first start trading, and right now Bittrex and Binance are my favorite site to trade on, but they seems to be the hardest to find out when new coins are going to be listed.

Thank you for the help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:34:19 PM

the number of digital currencies has increased so much. there are many trading sites. not all new coins are on the same site. binance and BitTrex suitable for new coins
thurlowweed (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:36:48 PM

the number of digital currencies has increased so much. there are many trading sites. not all new coins are on the same site. binance and BitTrex suitable for new coins

Thanks! I know that not all exchanges have the same coins available.  I'm looking for a source/website to see when new coins are going to be listed.  Like what day they will start to be listed.  I know some of the other exchanges email and say, this is now trading, but I haven't received any emails from Bittrex like that.

Thanks for the info though I appreciate it.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:37:16 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 08:59:39 AM by ThunderCatSteve

Hey I'm wondering if someone can help me out on where to find out information on when new coins are going to start trading on Bittrex and Binance.  I like to get into coins when they first start trading, and right now Bittrex and Binance are my favorite site to trade on, but they seems to be the hardest to find out when new coins are going to be listed.

Thank you for the help.

Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

Only those who manage bitrex's ownerships and coincide with bittrex know this.
thurlowweed (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:44:01 PM

Thank you for the help.

On twitter

Thank you! I appreciate the help! =)
pyross

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:54:03 PM

Thank you for the help.

I don't know about Bittrex but Binance has a strict policy about not announcing listings. They urge their employees to stay quite before any listing, so it would be really hard to get heads up. Maybe you can ask for some inside information Smiley
jazzzbe

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:58:17 PM

Try to use this site https://coinmarketcal.com/
There are many crypto events including new coins on exchanges.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:03:57 PM

I don't think these big exchanges disclose when they are going to list a coin on there exchange, but most of these developers give the hint of their coins getting listed on named exchange, so you need to follow the project closely on their telegram group
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:07:44 PM

If you are interested in any specific coins, you can ask about this in a telegram chat on this project. If you are interested in information in a broad sense. Then watch for exchange's twitter. They often announce coins there. Such information almost always means a price increase and an increase in capitalization.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
thurlowweed (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:23:33 PM

Thank you for the help.

I don't know about Bittrex but Binance has a strict policy about not announcing listings. They urge their employees to stay quite before any listing, so it would be really hard to get heads up. Maybe you can ask for some inside information Smiley

That makes a lot of sense, I didn't really think of it that way.  Thanks for the insight.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:39:49 PM

I'm an iOS user but I believe this is available on Android as well.  You can use Crypto Tracker Bot and it'll notify you when new coins are added: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crypto-tracker-bot/id1320756750?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D8

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
nascrypto

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:35:09 AM

One of the easiest way is to go to market and under the BITCOIN Markets table you will find "Added" field in the table. If you sort it in descending order, you'll find the latest additions. You can see IGNIS is added just today.
TheIO

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:39:47 AM

Best way to keep track of those things is to constantly check their official twitter, they usually release the fresh information there, giving you time to act on it if you're early enough.
thurlowweed (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

I'm an iOS user but I believe this is available on Android as well.  You can use Crypto Tracker Bot and it'll notify you when new coins are added: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crypto-tracker-bot/id1320756750?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D8

Thanks! I have IOS so I'm downloading it now! I appreciate it! Grin
thurlowweed (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

Best way to keep track of those things is to constantly check their official twitter, they usually release the fresh information there, giving you time to act on it if you're early enough.

Hey thanks for the info.  I just started to get really active on Twitter. With this information over time I will get better and checking regularly =)
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:53:24 AM

Hey thanks for the info.  I just started to get really active on Twitter. With this information over time I will get better and checking regularly =)
You can find the new altcoin listed on bittrex and binance on the official Twitter page of these two commercial sites. Or you can follow the same coin you are investing to find out which coin will be listed on the trade page. Bittrex and Binance are two very large commercial sites and the altcoin listed on the two sites of this trade has increased very well.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

You should usually watch their twitter updates. when they listed a new coin. They will let you know.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:12:33 AM

They are announcing it the last moment. Best is to follow their twitter.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

Thank you for the help.

Too many coins and tokens appear now, and in fact the majority of them will not survive. Probably instead of looking for the latest alts that appeared, you should better pay your attention at the crypto with good cap and stable positions (NEO, Waves, DASH, ETH).
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: