Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:05:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: all the crypto currencies are in the red !!!!!  (Read 271 times)
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:44:44 AM

Markets will go through phases both rising and falling. All of the coins are pretty much linked so when one catches a cold all the rest sneeze, USDT is having issues as well publicisised and this is affecting Bitcoin and in turn everything else. Time to ride the storm or buy more if you are brave.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Sudhik

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:52:58 AM

Rising and falling prices are a normal thing in cryptocurrency, but why goin down so far like usually? And why also almost all of coin going down?.
This is the answer :
• about few year ago comes/released so many coin and that make investment from investors become divided,
• speculation market, this is very influence the price of cryptocurrency, good and bad news will influence the market.
• many people are don't know about cryptocurrency, so they are scaref to invest their money.
• Naughty Group, there is many naughty group who is shared fake info about cryptocurrency, so the price is going down and they are take tho moment to buy coin.
• many country are banned cryptocurrency, in this few days china goverment are banned cryptocurrency, that's the reason why the price going down.

I hope thia can help you. Thanks
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:57:58 AM

This is still normal because too many bad news since 1 month ago, issue of regulation Bitconnect exchange, FUD of Korea ban exchange and bad news again Japan exchange get hacked. But i see alot of potential of cryptocurrency in the longterm so just patient for wait bullish trend. This down trend will finish and change to up trend.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Beanson

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:05:41 AM

just relax people!!! dont add to the pain by selling cause you're scared..
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:10:24 PM

All the crypto currencies are in the red I do not understand this new year. Explain to me why?
almost all altcoin prices on the market at the beginning of this year often decline, even the most popular type of coin that is bitcoin, experienced something similar. but this is a naturally valued price correction. for circles of cryptocurrency this kind of thing is reasonable, because the nature of the cryptocurrency itself has a fluctuating price.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:35:42 PM

just relax people!!! dont add to the pain by selling cause you're scared..

That's the valid point more than the fluctuations there real pain is panic selling as it affects the already bleeding market of crypto even more so it's advisable to mature users not to sell the crypto.when the price dump unless it's a sheer emergency.

Am I spamming? Report me!
efey39

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:40:41 PM

all the crypto money is down. many people withdraw their money from their accounts in fear. many people have a buying opportunity. hope the market will recover
rbt

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:42:11 PM

Do you think this cause the down fall of crypto's?
https://www.recode.net/platform/amp/2018/1/30/16950926/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-bans-crypto-advertising-bitcoin-james-altucher
According to the article, all facebook advertising ads regarding bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will be banned by facebook. Do you agree this would happen?
No, the Facebook`s decision in not the cause for this crush - Tether (USDT) is the main suspect here. U.S. regulators sent Tether subpoenas, but actually this is an old news because apparently it happened last year. This crisis can be solved easily if Tether clearly shows that their tokens are 100% backed by the same amount of US$ into the bank account.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:54:13 PM

All the crypto currencies are in the red I do not understand this new year. Explain to me why?
Well, to be in red is just normal because most of it relying on the value of bitcoin. As the start of this year 2018, many specualtion said that its the year of ICO but in some point we can't assured that it will be because in the end it will be still depends the kind of ICO if it will be successful or not by the demand on our society. On my opinion, regarding that matter the value of crypto currency is so volatile that we can't assure how peak the value it will be, I would suggest to hold as much as possible because for me it will suddenly increase anytime just be updated and monitor it different value as well as the value of bitcoin.
AndrZG

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:56:04 PM

It's just a correction. At this time you can buy interesting altcoins because now they are not expensive.
Miz

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:30:36 PM

No need to panic. It's always like this in January. Don't worry, everything will be normal soon.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: